Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,043 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:57 AM

How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? (15147 Views)

Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. / What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Omooba77: 7:06am On Jul 04, 2021
How Can I know When God has left me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Goshen360(m): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2021
God doesn't leave a Christian or a believer in the finished works of Christ. You're still living in the Old Covenant if you think God leaves a believer, not even when you sin. What father will leave his children at any time?

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by AntiChristian: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2021
Was God with you in the first place?

And how do you know?

And why does God need to enter into a old covenant and new one?

Jesus was allegedly quoting the old covenant sometimes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by hopefulLandlord: 7:25am On Jul 04, 2021
you can't know because there's no difference. I came to this conclusion when I asked Christians to tell me what observable tragedy can only befall someone who God has abandoned and Christians couldn't give an answer. here's the thread https://www.nairaland.com/4473432/god-never-abandons-people#67053665

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by HighWITCH: 7:27am On Jul 04, 2021
What a relationship! So you have to be this scared whether he is still with you or has left.
This your God must be worst than the weather.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2021
Omooba77:

Why would God leave you?
The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Workch: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2021
He has to exist before leaving you.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by pyyxxaro: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2021
When You start thinking like APC BMC members on Nairaland, then obviously God has left you undecided

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by DropsMic(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2021
which of the God are you talking about ? The one imposed on us by our white colonial masters? Abi our Arab masters??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by FirstSon01: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2021
He has never been with you, he only exists in your mind, goes when you want and comes when you want.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by slawormiir: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

You have been on Your own since right from the day you were you born
No imaginary being up there in the sky is with any body

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by jamaicabakare(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2021
When you see nothing wrong with Buhari and his co of 49 thieves running this country.

23 Likes

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by boxypane(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2021
You will know coz there will be this strange distance between your soul and the Holy Spirit.

17 Likes

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by kingxsamz(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2021
First of all ask yourself if your god is in Nigeria or the world at large. Does this world look like it's in any god's control? So how will the god leave you when it wasn't there in the first place?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by cassidy1996(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2021
he never leaves

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by temmyyem: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2021
When your conscience is gone, soul sold to the devil, and you no longer live according to His will. However, He will still patiently await your return.

24 Likes

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Nostring: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2021
sad
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Magnumproperty: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2021
God never leaves his people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Rhozabeth(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2021
Omooba77:
God dies not leaveHis own, it is u that can leave him. Mind u there always signs: u always don't feel kike going to church, praying or having anything to do with Godly people.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Omooba77:

You will begin to fail like Buhari's men.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Hope u re not a Nigerian? Bcuz God has left naija tey tey.
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by ekestic1976(f): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2021
(1) When you start to fail your exams as a student thinking that your teachers hate you;
(2) When the guys do not look your way because you lack personal hygiene, thinking that it's because you're not "fine" like your friends;
(3) When all you do is following the guys to the Club, but cannot buy a bottle of Coke on your own;
(4) When you are a staunch SUPPORTER of APC and you aided the calamity Nigerians are passing through at the moment by voting with your eyes closed in 2015 and 2019 grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Magnumproperty:
God never leaves his people
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Rejoicing(f): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2021
There will always be a strange feelings of emptiness.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by MeatCentral: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2021
Such a touching question.
The Bible says I am with you always even till the close of age. You have to believe it. You have to hang on this word. The devil and sin tries to accuse you but the word says:

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

John 4.18

To join our live service today by 9 am please click on link below:

https://cevirtualcenters.org/virtual/DCNSCATHY

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by arejibadz(m): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2021
Ok
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Pidginwhisper: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2021
cool
Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by urchcoded(m): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2021
Whenever you feel God has left you, just remember he was never there in the first place. You've just realized it.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by Mayniaa: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2021
Rejoicing:
There will always be a strange feelings of emptiness.

Really cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by brosom(m): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2021
God is a spirit personality, u can neither see or touch him, but u can hear him and feel him.

There are three (3) ways by which to know when God is with or without u

(1)- If ur spiritual sensory organs stop feeling him,(GOD). This envolves emptiness.

(2) If u stop hearing his speakings. ie, just like our hearts and minds speaks to us, God also speak to us.

(3) If you stop seeing revelation/mysteries of God in ur sleep. Note, One of the ways God speaks to his own is through sleep, by then ur heart, spirit and soul are less noisy.

I hope this would gaurd u,

God bless ur u as u find ur way back with God.

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by chieveboy(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2021
A sage once had success contemplating God. In his dream, God opened his eyes to see it's majesty beauty and grace. The man was awed by the amount of love and bliss he felt at this experience that he didn't want to come back to the sadness of what we call being awake.

The man held on to the robe of God so as to remain there. He however awoke finding himself holding tight to his own robe.

You must have heard of the saying "Man is a microcosm of the macro universe" it basically means you (individually) are an exact copy of the universe you see and can't see souch that God ITself MUST dwell withing man as a matter of the technicality or creation. As a matter of fact, we are Gods.

This leads us to the reality that none or nothing can exist outside of God, like literarily! This is possible due to a feature or nature of God which is simply called 'Love'. It is because of this Love that it is possible for anyone or anything to exist. This means anything will cease to exist without Love/God.

Now you can fix the rest of the puzzle on whether God ever leaves someone or not or whether God can 'unlove' someone or not.

Your only problem in solving this is your years of indoctrination in most of these fear-mongering religions and doctrines that have you believe God even as much as gets angry or participate in any of the negative emotions.

Blessings!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? by thundafire: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2021
He never leaves but wants you to look for him. Remember he doesn't force His will on us. Or else nobody for the sin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' / How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing / Is Africa Cursed Spiritually?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.