Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (45840 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by AntiChristian: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God is all in all

God has the ability to live in heaven
and to live on earth at the same time

Now if you find this process hard to understand then that means you don't know God abilities or you put him in a box

And when you do that that is when you begin to have problems to understand Trinity

Was trinity ever mentioned in the Bible?

And why does God need a son? Or need to be in three persons if he's all powerful? Do you think he needs help?

God doesn't need to live everywhere! His knowledge encompasses all things. He's aware of all things!

God is simply who He says He is. He needs no son/partner/helper in His dominion.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

There is a heavenly language called speaking in tongues maybe you don't know about it
Different from the one I mentioned above in 1Cor:14:18??
Ibo speak Igbo which is their language, Akwa Ibom speaks Efik which is also their language. I used this to firmly stated that, I also have and speak a language which is Tongues. Or was I being to straightforward?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:11am On Jul 06, 2021
paltielx:
You use water to explain trinity, there's nowhere in the Bible God speaks of trinity nor his son Jesus does, according to your explanation where he came to earth and became son, who did he always pray to while on Earth?

Your problem is you find it hard to understand or believe that God has the power and the authority to be in heaven and equally be on earth in the form of Jesus at the same time
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:32am On Jul 06, 2021
paltielx:
Lolz, so God produced wisdom, God is always wise, wisdom is a quality not a being please, understand that. In verse 30,31 wisdom God was always find of wisdom and wisdom was fond of we humans. Just listen to yourself

Explaination

The message of Proverbs 8:22 is that God had wisdom from the beginning! He did not acquire it sometime later. The world was created by divine wisdom.

The LORD possessed me at the beginning of His way . . . Proverbs 8:22 (NASB)

The first thing we need to notice is that the speaker says, “The LORD possessed me,” “From everlasting I was established,” “I was brought forth,” “When He established the heavens, I was there,” “Then I was beside Him” and “I was daily His delight.” These statements are not referring to the Son of God because they do not agree with Colossians 1:16-17 which states that Jesus Christ created all things and was before all things.

For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities — all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. Colossians 1:16-17 (NASB)

The statements in Proverbs 8:22-31 cannot refer to the creation of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, because Colossians 1:16-17 says that He created all things and was before all things. The Greek Greek word “all” is pas, includes all things, that includes Him. This means that Proverbs 8:22 cannot be referring to Jesus Christ.

Notice

The identity of “me” is given in Proverbs 8:12.

I, wisdom, dwell with prudence,
And I find knowledge and discretion.
Proverbs 8:12 (NASB)

Then wisdom refers to itself as “I,” “me” and “mine” in every verse (v 13-21) before verse 22. Sometimes wisdom refers to itself multiple times in each verse. In verse 22, wisdom refers to itself as “me” and then “I” in verses 23, 24, 25, 27, and 30. Then after Proverbs 8:22-31, wisdom refers to itself again as “me” in verses 32, 34, 35 and 36. Then in Proverbs 9:1 wisdom calls itself “wisdom.”

chapter 9
Wisdom continues to speak

Proverbs 9:1 wisdom calls itself “wisdom.”

Remember Solomon God gave him wisdom so that place is about wisdom
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:34am On Jul 06, 2021
Cabble4:

Different from the one I mentioned above in 1Cor:14:18??
Ibo speak Igbo which is their language, Akwa Ibom speaks Efik which is also their language. I used this to firmly stated that, I also have and speak a language which is Tongues. Or was I being to straightforward?

To be continued since you can not say yes or no
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:40am On Jul 06, 2021
AntiChristian:

And why does God need a son? Or need to be in three persons if he's all powerful? Do you think he needs help?

God doesn't need to live everywhere! His knowledge encompasses all things. He's aware of all things!

God is simply who He says He is. He needs no son/partner/helper in His dominion.

Trinity in Bible

, 1 John 5:7 reads: For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

The characteristics of God
Is
father, son and holy spirit

God now created us in his image

Now the characteristics of man
Or
What we are made up of is
body, soul and spirit
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 4:32am On Jul 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
God is all in all

God has the ability to live in heaven
and to live on earth at the same time

Now if you find this process hard to understand then that means you don't know God abilities or you put him in a box

And when you do that that is when you begin to have problems to understand Trinity

AntiChristian:
No, the word trinity isnt and wasn't ever mentioned in the Bible. Though, the word trinity isnt and wasn't ever mentioned in the Bible doesnt mean God characterises trinity and more than trinity

AntiChristian:
Giving a simplified, short and sweet answer, it is because human beings live in a three dimensional world on earth

AntiChristian:
Yeah, God is Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient

AntiChristian:
God is I AM that I AM. God will be whatever is necessary He be in order to accomplish His plan, mission, purpose and objective

Bishopkingsley:
Trinity in Bible

1 John 5:7 reads: For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
I am sure you know that 1 John 5:7 in this presented form is not genuine

Bishopkingsley:
The characteristics of God Is father, son and holy spirit

Or
What we are made up of is body, soul and spirit
With all due respects, and if tbh, this is nothing other than a sheer utter jabbering discordant comment
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:37am On Jul 06, 2021
BassReeves:

No, the word trinity isnt and wasn't ever mentioned in the Bible. Though, the word trinity isnt and wasn't ever mentioned in the Bible doesnt mean God characterises trinity and more than trinity

Giving a simplified, short and sweet answer, it is because human beings live in a three dimensional world on earth

Yeah, God is Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient

God is I AM that I AM. God will be whatever is necessary He be in order to accomplish His plan, mission, purpose and objective

I am sure you know that 1 John 5:7 in this presented form is not genuine

With all due respects, and if tbh, this is nothing other than a sheer utter jabbering discordant comment

How is it..... With all due respects, and if tbh, this is nothing other than a sheer utter jabbering discordant comment.......

Which part do you find hard to understand
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:28am On Jul 06, 2021
AntiChristian:
Lies! Satan too get trinity... wasn't the trinity and godhead created long after Jesus?

example people find it hard to understand how God speaks

God is too powerful he speaks by wisdom look he said let us make man look at the word man

Just one person but at the end he said let them he now turn that person (one man) to them meaning God knows inside Adam there are three qualities he has (body, soul, spirit) that why he said them...

So what God was saying let this man which includes both his body and soul and spirit

Have dominion to.....

That is the same way God was saying to him self let us

Because God was referring to all his qualities

The father the son the holy spirit

God was calling on all his own characteristics in using to make another characteristics (man) just like him self
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:38am On Jul 06, 2021
God is awesome

Trinity is beautiful wisdom
If you understand it

I believe in Trinity
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by AntiChristian: 5:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
example people find it hard to understand how God speaks

God is too powerful he speaks by wisdom look he said let us make man look at the word man

Just one person but at the end he said let them he now turn that person (one man) to them meaning God knows inside Adam there are three qualities he has (body, soul, spirit) that why he said them...

So what God was saying let this man which includes both his body and soul and spirit

Have dominion to.....

That is the same way God was saying to him self let us

Because God was referring to all his qualities

The father the son the holy spirit

God was calling on all his own characteristics in using to make another characteristics (man) just like him self

Where does the Bible specifically state all these?

Comparing God almighty to man when in Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?

Why are you comparing God and man?

What is the difference between the soul and spirit? Does the three ever exist alone detached?

God is God. Man is as he is created.

The pronoun "them" you're misinterpreting above is the same as God saying be fruitful and multiply! Adam and Eve will birth the world. It was not referring to any body, soul and spirit!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:47am On Jul 06, 2021
AntiChristian:

Where does the Bible specifically state all these?

Comparing God almighty to man when in Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?

Why are you comparing God and man?

What is the difference between the soul and spirit? Does the three ever exist alone detached?

God is God. Man is as he is created.

The pronoun "them" you're misinterpreting above is the same as God saying be fruitful and multiply! Adam and Eve will birth the world. It was not referring to any body, soul and spirit!

Am comparing the characteristics of God since God appears as the father the son the holy spirit

Same way he made us body soul spirit

Read Genesis
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 5:54am On Jul 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
The characteristics of God Is father, son and holy spirit

Or
What we are made up of is body, soul and spirit

Bishopkingsley:
How is it..... With all due respects, and if tbh, this is nothing other than a sheer utter jabbering discordant comment.......

[s]Which part do you find hard to understand[/s]
There is nothing to understand in the meaningless remark nah
So you dont see that your comment above betrays how a disordered and discordant remark it is?

What and where exactly is/are the individual correlation between 'The characteristics of God Is father, son and holy spirit' sic and 'Now the characteristics of man Or What we are made up of is body, soul and spirit' sic?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:07am On Jul 06, 2021
BassReeves:

There is nothing to understand in the meaningless remark nah
So you dont see that your comment above betrays how a disordered and discordant remark it is?

What and where exactly is/are the individual correlation between 'The characteristics of God Is father, son and holy spirit' sic and 'Now the characteristics of man Or What we are made up of is body, soul and spirit' sic?

You say..... What and where exactly is/are the individual correlation

Answer

What am trying to say is God three characteristics

Is equally shown in man owns characteristics
Since man equally has three characteristics
Just like God

That why God said I made them(one man) in my image
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by AntiChristian: 6:12am On Jul 06, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Am comparing the characteristics of God since God appears as the father the son the holy spirit

Same way he made us body soul spirit

Read Genesis

Stop comparing God and man!
You have no genuine explanation. God is only one and not divisible in to three. This is not stated anywhere in the Bible.

God doesn't need a son or spirit to function! He is self-sufficient and needs no help from others.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:28am On Jul 06, 2021
AntiChristian:

Stop comparing God and man!
You have no genuine explanation. God is only one and not divisible in to three. This is not stated anywhere in the Bible.

God doesn't need a son or spirit to function! He is self-sufficient and needs no help from others.

Well from your name I can see you are a Muslim so you can not understand where we are coming from

God already told us that the canal mind can never understand the things of God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Well from your name I can see you are a Muslim so you can not understand where we are coming from

God already told us that the canal mind can never understand the things of God

Don't mind that dude (AntiChristian) all he does is going about religion section thro and fro just like the devil seeking to distroy the works of God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2021
Hmm
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 7:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
You say..... What and where exactly is/are the individual correlation

Answer

What am trying to say is God three characteristics

Is equally shown in man owns characteristics
Since man equally has three characteristics
Just like God

That why God said I made them(one man) in my image
The LORD God said:
'Let Us make mankind in our image, in our likeness'
(i.e. in the image, in the likeness of the Godhead)

and you're in a forceful way, saying the Godhead's character and/or characteristics is limited to three?

H2O too has three famous characteristics with the other characteristics not widely known to most
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2021
BassReeves:
The LORD God said:
'Let Us make mankind in our image, in our likeness'
(i.e. in the image, in the likeness of the Godhead)

and you're in a forceful way, saying the Godhead's character and/or characteristics is limited to three?

H2O too has three famous characteristics with the other characteristics not widely known to most

You say...
i.e. in the image, in the likeness of the Godhead)

Wrong not in image of Godhead only because God clearly says let us

To signify (the father the son the holy spirit) image is

What he used to create man (body soul spirit)

That why he said we are created in his image

Lol now in terms of the water aspect I have used it many times on here and nairaland to explain trinity
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2021
One guy
asked me

Anyways, if it’s one literal being with numerous qualities as you claim, what makes it too difficult for the author in Genesis 1 to simply state “Let me create man in my image and in my likeness”?

By the way, how many beings did David see when he was in the spirit in Psalms 110 v 1 and Matthew 22 v 41-45?

Answer let me Study the scripture place and reply here.....

Answer
If God said let me then man will be in only one dimension of God

But by God saying let us
Automatically created us in the same three dimensions as he is......

Answer for next question

In Psalm 110:1, David says, “The LORD says to my Lord: ‘Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool’” (ESV). In Matthew 22:44, Jesus quotes this verse in a discussion with the Pharisees in order to prove that the Messiah is more than David’s son; He is David’s Lord.

The clause the LORD says to my Lord contains two different Hebrew words for “lord” in the original. The first word is Yahweh, the Hebrew covenant name for God. The second is adoni, meaning “lord” or “master.” So, in Psalm 110:1, David writes this: “Yahweh says to my Adoni. . . .” To better understand Jesus’ use of Psalm 110:1, we’ll look at the identity of each “Lord” separately.

The first “Lord” in “the LORD says to my Lord” is the eternal God of the universe, the Great I AM who revealed Himself to Moses in Exodus 3. This self-existent, omnipotent God speaks in Psalm 110 to someone else who is also David’s “Lord.”

The second “Lord” in “the LORD says to my Lord” is the Messiah, or the Christ. Psalm 110 describes this second “Lord” as follows:

● He sits at God’s right hand (verse 1)
● He will triumph over all His enemies and rule over them (verses 1–2)
● He will lead a glorious procession of troops (verse 3)
● He will be “a priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek” (verse 4)
● He will have divine power to crush kings, judge nations, and slay the wicked (verses 5–6)
● He will find refreshment and be exalted (verse 7)

In Matthew 22:44, Jesus unmistakably identifies the second “Lord” of Psalm 110:1 as the Messiah, and the Pharisees all agree that, yes, David was speaking of the Messiah. When David wrote, “The LORD says to my Lord,” he distinctly said that the Messiah (or the Christ) was his lord and master—his Adoni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 8:04am On Jul 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
You say...
i.e. in the image, in the likeness of the Godhead)
From your bible education, whats your biblical understanding of what the Godhead is?

Bishopkingsley:
Wrong not in image of Godhead only because God clearly says let us
Smh. Who is God, that clearly said let Us?

Bishopkingsley:
To signify (the father the son the holy spirit) image is

What he used to create man (body soul spirit)
Yes, God used, dirt, unanimated spirit (i.e. soul) and then His ruach or breath, breathed into Adam's nostril to bring him alive, now I ask you again, is God limited to three persons. Yes or No?

Bishopkingsley:
That why he said we are created in his image
Smh, you're being economical in what God said we are created in

Bishopkingsley:
Lol now in terms of the water aspect I have used it many times on here and nairaland to explain trinity
Beloved, you dont have that exclusivity of using H2O to explain trinity. Where you stopped and parked at trinity, others went above and beyond
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2021
BassReeves:
From your bible education, whats your biblical understanding of what the Godhead is?

Yes, God used, dirt, unanimated spirit (i.e. soul) and then His ruach or breath, breathed into Adam's nostril to bring him alive, now I ask you again, is God limited to three persons. Yes or No?

Beloved, you dont have that exclusivity of using H2O to explain trinity. Where you stopped and parked at trinity, others went above and beyond

I will answer them one by one
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2021
BassReeves:

Answer

God head refers to God the father the son the holy spirit

But is mainly taken as God the father speaking right in genesis
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2021
BassReeves:

Answer

God is not limited by any thing

Rather God make up or his characteristics or what he wants man to know him as is
As the father the son the holy spirit

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or let me use common man words to describe the above,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

What made God God is his ability to appear as a family even though he is one person yet he appears

In the form of the father the son the holy spirit

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now God made man god on earth with the same ability to equally produce the same attributes inside himself which is making his own family -
Father mother children

To dominate earth just like him
In the bible three means unity, family these are attributes of our creator
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2021
BassReeves:

Answer

well from your own view you think am being economical
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2021
BassReeves:

Answer

In the world if you do something first they give you the right to pattern it it becomes your own

I felt I had the right as they do well I may be wrong on that aspect

But since I downloaded it into my mind from our God I felt I had the exclusive right to boast about it
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
One guy
asked me

Anyways, if it’s one literal being with numerous qualities as you claim, what makes it too difficult for the author in Genesis 1 to simply state “Let me create man in my image and in my likeness”?

By the way, how many beings did David see when he was in the spirit in Psalms 110 v 1 and Matthew 22 v 41-45?

Answer

But by God saying let us

Answer for next question

In Psalm 110:1, David says, “The LORD says to my Lord: ‘Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool’” (ESV). In Matthew 22:44, Jesus quotes this verse in a discussion with the Pharisees in order to prove that the Messiah is more than David’s son; He is David’s Lord.

The clause the LORD says to my Lord contains two different Hebrew words for “lord” in the original. The first word is Yahweh, the Hebrew covenant name for God. The second is adoni, meaning “lord” or “master.” So, in Psalm 110:1, David writes this: “Yahweh says to my Adoni. . . .” To better understand Jesus’ use of Psalm 110:1, we’ll look at the identity of each “Lord” separately.

The first “Lord” in “the LORD says to my Lord” is the eternal God of the universe, the Great I AM who revealed Himself to Moses in Exodus 3. This self-existent, omnipotent God speaks in Psalm 110 to someone else who is also David’s “Lord.”

The second “Lord” in “the LORD says to my Lord” is the Messiah, or the Christ. Psalm 110 describes this second “Lord” as follows:

● He will have divine power to crush kings, judge nations, and slay the wicked (verses 5–6)

In Matthew 22:44, Jesus unmistakably identifies the second “Lord” of Psalm 110:1 as the Messiah, and the Pharisees all agree that, yes, David was speaking of the Messiah. When David wrote, “The LORD says to my Lord,” he distinctly said that the Messiah (or the Christ) was his lord and master—his Adoni.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
One guy
asked me

Answer

But by God saying let us

Answer for next question

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (94) (Reply)

Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos / Prophet Joshua Iginla 34 Prophecies For 2021 / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.