Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (45878 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Janosky:

Predicted he will resurrect.
3 dogheads did NOT resurrect Jesus.
His Father did.
grin

Try read the scriptures I wrote down or read it here

https://www.nairaland.com/6717558/god-father-god-son-god
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
don't you know Jesus resurrected himself too.
where is that in the Bible
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
paltielx:
where is that in the Bible

And in John 2:19 Jesus predicts that He will raise Himself from the dead (see also John 10:18).

John 2
19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

John 10
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Jesus is God that why
Jesus said many times he will raise his body up again

It is clear that Jesus proved to have the power to resurrect Himself. Jesus said he is resurrection himself and he is life himself.

The Bible also shows that God the Father raised Jesus from the dead, (see Acts 5:30, Galatians 1:1 among others)

and that God’s Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead (Romans 8:11, 1 Peter, 3:18).

So we have all three persons of the Trinity involved in Jesus’ resurrection. Given the crucial aspect of the Resurrection to God’s plan, that is no surprise.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

And in John 2:19 Jesus predicts that He will raise Himself from the dead (see also John 10:18).

John 2
19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

John 10
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Jesus is God that why

It is clear that Jesus proved to have the power to resurrect Himself. Jesus said he is resurrection himself and he is life himself.

The Bible also shows that God the Father raised Jesus from the dead, (see Acts 5:30, Galatians 1:1 among others)

and that God’s Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead (Romans 8:11, 1 Peter, 3:18).

So we have all three persons of the Trinity involved in Jesus’ resurrection. Given the crucial aspect of the Resurrection to God’s plan, that is no surprise.
with that scripture Jesus was prophesy what will happen to him
Acts 2:32 states that God resurrected Jesus from the dead, At Mathew 16:16,17 we see that while Jesus was on Earth his father and God was in heaven

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
paltielx:
with that scripture Jesus was prophesy what will happen to him
Acts 2:32 states that God resurrected Jesus from the dead, At Mathew 16:16,17 we see that while Jesus was on Earth his father and God was in heaven

Stop trying to manipulate the word of God before it kills you

Read it again

No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again

I will raise it up.
But he spake of the temple of his body.

Read the bible very carefully and see the holy spirit that created the earth also raised Jesus up

That same spirit will resurrect every one on the last day

Who raised Jesus up
God the father
God the son
God the holy spirit
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Stop trying to manipulate the word of God before it kills you

Read it again

No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again

I will raise it up.
But he spake of the temple of his body.

Read the bible very carefully and see the holy spirit that created the earth also raised Jesus up

That same spirit will resurrect every one on the last day
It was not holy spirit that raised Jesus up, it was God yahweh, Jehovah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
paltielx:

What is the point of showing you the places in the Bible since you refuse to read it
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Nancy2020(f): 7:24am On Aug 30, 2021
Betscoreodds:

So what you are now saying is that
ideology of Adam, Eve, God & Satan really makes sense to you.
reverse physiology.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2021
paltielx:
Romans 8:11
'And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead lives in you,
He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives in you.
'

Acts 2:24
'But God raised Him up, releasing Him and bringing an end to the agony of death,
since it was impossible for Him to be held in death’s power.
'

Acts 2:32
'God raised this Jesus [bodily from the dead], and of that [fact] we are all witnesses.'

God, aka Yahweh, through the power of the Holy Spirit, raised Yahshua aka Jesus up from the dead. It was a simultaneous performance, call it synergy, if you want

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Nancy2020(f): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

John 2

John 10

Jesus is God that why

Jesus is life not ordinary life too glory.

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ye are gods little children
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by AllenforGOD(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
OsusTroller:

Just read the nonsense that you typed.
Try to assimilate and make use of your brain if you have any...
Does what you wrote there make any sense?

So, God made a mistake and payed for his own mistake?

God needs to die to appease himself and forgive sins he created in the first place (God created EVERYTHING, right?)

I think the christain god is the most SENSELESS and idiotic god ever...
had it been jesus didn't die for us God would have killed u instantly for this statement chai and ur still alive.you dont know who u re reffering to remember God is A CONSUMING FIRE AND MERCIFUL all thanks to Jesus death for us.dont u know when GOD SPEAKS DEVIL,DEMONS TREMBLE B4 HIM.Ask for forgiveness he would forgive u.chai even satan dare not say this no man on earth nor heaven dares,they fear GOD.

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Hadesz11: 6:51am On Jan 01, 2023
Lol
Why not invite me brr
The real devil

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply)

Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up / Pastor Jimmy Luka's Wedding In Uganda Sparks Outrage (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.