Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? (3593 Views)

Nigeria's Badly Flawed Election - Financial Times Editorial / Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President / Northerners Want To Perpetually Ride The South Like A Horse – Ayo Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2021
I've been following conversations on social media and the only region that wants this country to remain one are the northerners. Why are they hell bent on one Nigeria? Can't they survive on their own? Are they happy with epileptic power, bad roads, unemployment etc. 97% of them want Nigeria to remain the way it is for reasons best known to them. They prefer to die than allow Nigeria break. If it's not really favoring them, they won't want to die on top one Nigeria.

Leeches, they are!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Oksman(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
I've been following conversations on social media and the only region that wants this country to remain one are the northerners. Why are they hell bent on one Nigeria? Can't they survive on their own? Are they happy with epileptic power, bad roads, unemployment etc. 97% of them want Nigeria to remain the way it is for reasons best known to them. They prefer to die than allow Nigeria break. If it's not really favoring them, they won't want to die on top one Nigeria.

Leeches, they are!

grin grin grin

This table you are shaking this early morning ehh.

27 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2021
Without a host, parasites are dead.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by rummmy: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Is because of the following....
They don't have any resources.
They will be completly landlocked and complete desert dwellers.
Their land is not fertile,they depend on fertilizer and all the fertilizer comes from the south.
How do you expect them to survive...
Niger will be Dubai compared to them without Nigeria.

38 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Franzinni: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2021
For the record northerners are the best Nigerians you will find globally, they retain all the quality of a good person and if not for the insecurity, the north is the best place to raise a responsible family ...having said that, there are the evil ones amongst them too, those that want power at all cost,they will steal kill and destroy to get there.

I had a meditation today, and realised one basic truth.

The fulani have been herding livestock for centuries it has even become a part of their identity... goes to show why they know how to herd Nigerians quite well if I must say.

They just apply the same techniques they use to keep their livestock moving anywhere they so desire to Nigerians and voila!

My point is ... to defeat the herdsmen, Nigerians need to stop behaving like cows, and goats, and sheep.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2021
Help us ask them oooo.
Is it by force to stay together as one?
Probably they know that once we split they won't be able to send them abokis down south to beg.

Let's divide this strata

Without a host parasites will die.

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:

Leeches, they are!

Because they were the ones the colonial masters handed over power to. In other words, they are the keepers of Nigeria, and the Great Britain counts on them, because they know, they can, and so far, they've not let them down. Nigeria is still intact, 60 years after.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2021
415volt:
Help us ask them oooo.
Is it by force to stay together as one?
Probably they know that once we split they won't be able to send them abokis down south to beg.

Let's divide this strata

Without a host parasites will die.

Yes ooo, it is by force... You guys are not yet ripe for independence grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

Because they were the ones the colonial masters handed over power to. In other words, they are the keepers of Nigeria, and the Great Britain counts on them, because they know, they can, and so far, they've not let them down. Nigeria is still intact, 60 years after.
Intact but stagnant right? Pray your life should go the way Nigeria has been since 1960.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by nzeobi(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2021
Only a northerner can explain this or maybe they're scared of what the future holds for them

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
Intact but stagnant right? Pray your life should go the way Nigeria has been since 1960.

You've never been to other Countries, hence your inference. When other Countries are struggling to survive, Nigeria is still standing tall, both in Africa and the rest of the world.

Meanwhile, go and edit the title of the thread. It should read "Why Do Northerners". Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

Yes ooo, it is by force... You guys are not yet ripe for independence grin
But you the poverty capital of the world loves naijeriya the way it is? Your eyes go soon clear that Nigeria will break and e go be like magic. Your region will be worst than Haiti and Yemen combined.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by freegaza(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:

Leeches, they are!

Which Northerners? You mean the 5 Governors, 15 senators, House of representative members from the 5 South East states, the House of assembly members from the 5 South East states, all politicians from the south east. Non of them has said Nigeria should break up or be restructured. We should start from there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2021
nzeobi:
Only a northerner can explain this or maybe they're scared of what the future holds for them

Yess ooo, and we're so powerful to have kept you guys in Nigeria for so long grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Mossadd: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2021
Because those bastard are parasite

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by nku5: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2021
The same reason why a chicken farmer wants his chickens safely inside his chicken cage. Without the chickens the farmer will go broke and starve.

Only in Nigeria's case, the farmer claims to be one of the chickens

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by nzeobi(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

Yess ooo, and we're so powerful to have kept you guys in Nigeria for so long grin

Who are the we please speak for yourself and are you not ashamed that the people kept in the country are far better than you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
But you the capital HQ of the world loves naijeriya the way it is? Your eyes go soon clear that Nigeria will break and e go be like magic. Your region will be worst than Haiti and Yemen combined.

We've been hearing this since 60s,and yet Nigeria is still intact.. What an illusive dream.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2021
Franzinni:
For the record northerners are the best Nigerians you will find globally, they retain all the quality of a good person and if not for the insecurity, the north is the best place to raise a responsible family ...having said that, there are the evil ones amongst them too, those that want power at all cost,they will steal kill and destroy to get there.

The fulani have been herding livestock for centuries it has even become a part of their identity... goes to show why they know how to herd Nigerians quite well if I must say.

They just apply the same techniques they use to keep their livestock moving anywhere they so desire to Nigerians and voila!

My point is ... to defeat the herdsmen, Nigerians need to stop behaving like cows, and goats, and sheep.
The north is actually the worst place to raise family

Their culture is to marry numerous wives give birth like rats without plan for the children who later become almajiris to repeat same inherited bullcrap

Vices, terrorism, no love, etc are the qualities almajiris imbibe

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by OKOATA(m): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2021
Franzinni:

You had meditation about some BS man, so if Fulani herder that their useless cows will be shitting everywhere in the neighborhood, destroy people's farms and killing souls is their identity? That's a primitive life style, they should get ranches in the north since it's bigger than south combined. If seeing cow shit everywhere is normal to you and flies spread diseases in the neighborhood is normal to you then you need ur brain checked. Your president enter US, UK see shit full ground? Abeg carry this ur talk pack one side.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

You've never been to other Countries, hence your inference. When other Countries are struggling to survive, Nigeria is still standing tall, both in Africa and the rest of the world.

Meanwhile, go and edit the title of the thread. It should read "Why Do Northerners". Thanks.
Thanks for the correction anyways, it was a typo. Meanwhile, we southerners want to develop at a fast pace hence the need to break away from the backward north that embraces primitive beliefs with passion. I would advise y'all start planning for the inevitable cos it will surely happen.

We can't coexist for long. It's not just possible. Backward region can't be dictating for us any longer. Your time is up!

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2021
nzeobi:

Who are the we please speak for yourself and are you not ashamed that the people kept in the country are far better than you.

No problem, so long as we are powerful enough to continue to frustrate your age-long ambition, no worries.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by nlreserve: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2021
Franzinni:

I'm sure other parts of the country doing crime was forced into it when the power mongers would not give them the dividends of democracy. If things were going well, there wouldn't be unknown gunmen. Some people go into crime when pushed. Not all can resist the urge

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by FreeIgbos: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2021
Because they're parasites and believe they would die if they leave their host (South). However, it is the duty of the host (South) that is being leeched to death that must do everything possible to purge itself of the parasite.

Biafra now!
Oduduwa now!!
Nigeria has expired!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
Thanks for the correction anyways, it was a typo. Meanwhile, we southerners want to develop at a fast pace hence the need to break away from the backward north that embraces primitive beliefs with passion. I would advise y'all start planning for the inevitable cos it will surely happen.

We can't coexist for long. It's not just possible. Backward region can't be dictating for us any longer. Your time is up!

Our time is not up yet. The Great Britain is the one to decide when the time is up, go and lobby them.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

We've been hearing this since 60s,and yet Nigeria is still intact.. What an illusive dream.
Isn't it evident? Look at your people, so disgusting. Despite your so call grip on power, you'd lack the brainpower to utilize the privilege by enhancing the human potentials of an average northerner. South rejects you in all totality. Same way South Korea and North Korea parted ways is the same Nigeria would go. Just watch and see how events pan out in the coming years. We don't want to be in the same country with you anymore, is it hard to digest that?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by nzeobi(m): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

No problem, so long as we are powerful enough to continue to frustrate your age-long ambition, no worries.
What is powerful about a hungry and disease ravaged people

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Because they're parasites and believe they would die if they leave their host (South). However, it is the duty of the host (South) that is being leeched to death that must do everything possible to purge itself of the parasite.

Biafra now!
Oduduwa now!!
Nigeria has expired!!!

You wish it's that easy... Even Ojukwu died with that aspiration, so would Nnamdi Kanu, and junior ASPIRATORS like you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2021
nzeobi:

What is powerful about a hungry and disease ravaged people

Ohhh I was talking about the power that kept frustrating your aspirations... Or is that weakness?
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
Isn't it evident? Look at your people, so disgusting. Despite your so call grip on power, you'd lack the brainpower to utilize the privilege by enhancing the human potentials of an average northerner. South rejects you in all totality. Same way South Korea and North Korea parted ways is the same Nigeria would go. Just watch and see how events pan out in the coming years. We don't want to be in the same country with you anymore, is it hard to digest that?

Eyyah, cry me a river... You're going nowhere, not just yet, we decide when you leave. Try and assimilate this and know peace grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by nzeobi(m): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

Ohhh I was talking about the power that kept frustrating your aspirations... Or is that weakness?

Are you the one wielding the power
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by OBALOLA55(m): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:

Leeches, they are!
WHO CURED YOUR ZONE BEISM GBAGURAshocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? / Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... / 3 Factors That Destroyed APC In Anambra Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.