Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? (3592 Views)

Nigeria's Badly Flawed Election - Financial Times Editorial / Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President / Northerners Want To Perpetually Ride The South Like A Horse – Ayo Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

Ohhh I was talking about the power that kept frustrating your aspirations... Or is that weakness?
What's the use of a power you couldn't use to better the life of an average northerner? Do you listen to yourselves at all? Your mums litter everywhere in the south chanting 'bambiala' just to eat and you're here boasting of your stupidity. You lack capacity to develop as a people.

British need to come re-colonize you northerners. Your youths are everywhere in the south as truck pushers, shoe shiners, gatemen, Mai-ruwa, Mai-Shai etc. You need orientation seriously.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2021
nzeobi:

Are you the one wielding the power

Yes, we're the ones. If we want to separate, we'd achieve it today. Isn't that too much POWER?
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

Eyyah, cry me a river... You're going nowhere, not just yet, we decide when you leave. Try and assimilate this and know peace grin
Deep down you know you're merely blabbing but enjoy your folly in the meantime. If you're really powerful, southerners shouldn't be hiring all your youths as serfs and me ail laborers cos that's all they are good for. They eat from the crumbs that fall off our table. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
Deep down you know you're merely blabbing but enjoy your folly in the meantime. If you're really powerful, southerners shouldn't be hiring all your youths as serfs and me ail laborers cos that's all they are good for. They eat from the crumbs that fall off our table. grin cheesy

What an irony you're trying to tell us here, a slave holding the master hostage... Wow!!! Isn't God wonderful?

Meanwhile, try proof-reading what you type before sending, please.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

What an irony you're trying to tell us here, a slave holding the master hostage... Wow!!! Isn't God wonderful?

Meanwhile, try proof-reading what you type before sending, please.
I will soon sack my mallam gateman. Ain't that powerful enough? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by DankemzI(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2021
They're scared of going the North Korean way, while we down south progress & develop rapidly.
We keep their excesses in check, they're religious fanatics and pervert.
In the south I pray to Mutanda he fights his & my battles but northerners kill for Allah just to go Bleep imaginary 72 virgins grin
In the North mannequins arouse their men

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
I will soon sack my mallam gateman. Ain't that powerful enough? grin

That's not power but labour matters. Power is when you sack yourself from Nigeria cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by techWriter2: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2021
Without a presenter worms are dead
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2021
DankemzI:
They're scared of going the North Korean way, while we down south progress & develop rapidly.
We keep their excesses in check, they're religious fanatics and pervert.
In the south I pray to Mutanda he fights his & my battles but northerners kill for Allah just to go Bleep imaginary 72 virgins grin
In the North mannequins arouse their men

Yess oo, and in the US, they fucck mannequins. I even heard that recently, an oyibo body builder married a mannequin, and those are the people you're looking up to.

Isn't God wonderful?
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by limeta(f): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2021
Stop voting fulanis hand picked
political officials in your region or state.

You know them but your greed is your chains
Deal with your greed first.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by FreeIgbos: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

You wish it's that easy... Even Ojukwu died with that aspiration, so would Nnamdi Kanu, and junior ASPIRATORS like you.

Is there anything good that comes easy? Do you know how many years Eritreans fought to break free from Ethiopia? What about South Sudan? USSR? Yugoslavia etc.

John Garang fought against North Sudan for decades and eventually died in a plane crash, did it stop South Sudan from becoming independent?

Biafra aspirations is bigger than any individual be it Ojukwu or Nnamdi Kanu, even if Nnamdi Kanu dies today, I can assure you that it won't stop Biafra from being actualized. You Northern parasites are fighting an already lost battle. Your shenanigans can only delay it a little but it will never stop it from coming to pass. Mark it somewhere!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by odysey: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
What's the use of a power you couldn't use to better the life of an average northerner? Do you listen to yourselves at all? Your mums litter everywhere in the south chanting 'bambiala' just to eat and you're here boasting of your stupidity. You lack capacity to develop as a people.

British need to come re-colonize you northerners. Your youths are everywhere in the south as truck pushers, shoe shiners, gatemen, Mai-ruwa, Mai-Shai etc. You need orientation seriously.

The categories you mentioned are strategic, gatemen have access to individuals houses, truck pushers know the lay of the land, hidden routes, fast routes, hiding places etc they also know the security structure and movement of the area
So these guys are way more prepared than you'd think

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Is there anything good that comes easy? Do you know how many years Eritreans fought to break free from Ethiopia? What about South Sudan? USSR? Yugoslavia etc.

John Garang fought against North Sudan for decades and eventually died in a plane crash, did it stop South Sudan from becoming independent?

Biafra aspirations is bigger than any individual be it Ojukwu or Nnamdi Kanu, even if Nnamdi Kanu dies today, I can assure you that it won't stop Biafra from being actualized. You Northern parasites are fighting an already lost battle. Your shenanigans can only delay it a little but it will never stop it from coming to pass. Mark it somewhere!

Eyyah, what a motivational talk, send your account number mek I show you love, I think that'd be more consoling than what you wrote up there.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by gidgiddy: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
I've been following conversations on social media and the only region that wants this country to remain one are the northerners. Why are they hell bent on one Nigeria? Can't they survive on their own? Are they happy with epileptic power, bad roads, unemployment etc. 97% of them want Nigeria to remain the way it is for reasons best known to them. They prefer to die than allow Nigeria break. If it's not really favoring them, they won't want to die on top one Nigeria.

Leeches, they are!

The North cannot survive without the south
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by FreeIgbos: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

Eyyah, what a motivational talk, send your account number mek I show you love, I think that'd be more consoling than what you wrote up there.

You can't dash money to someone who is doing better than you na. For you to think that everything is about money shows how debased and broke you are.

Bottom line remains that Nigeria will eventually break up regardless of your best efforts to force non-existent unity on others.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2021
Parasitic relationship.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by nzeobi(m): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

Yes, we're the ones. If we want to separate, we'd achieve it today. Isn't that too much POWER?

Separate from hunger and poverty first

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by joinnow: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Very very soon
We will take deworming medicine
To remove
The Northern Parasite.

I assureU
I assureU
I assureU

Very SOON

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2021
nzeobi:

Separate from hunger and poverty first

Ohh dear me, cry me a river.

Well, in case you forget, we supply you guys with the food and meat you eat, or don't you know that?

Do you know why your kinsmen don't want to leave the North once they visited? Well, go and ask them.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

That's not power but labour matters. Power is when you sack yourself from Nigeria cool
Taking someone's daily bread away from him not power? Is this not AdamuGarba?
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by modsfucker: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
Taking someone's daily bread away from him not power? Is this not AdamuGarba?

I reiterate, that is purely labour affairs.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Zaheertyler(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2021
Franzinni:
For the record northerners are the best Nigerians you will find globally, they retain all the quality of a good person and if not for the insecurity, the north is the best place to raise a responsible family ...having said that, there are the evil ones amongst them too, those that want power at all cost,they will steal kill and destroy to get there.

I had a meditation today, and realised one basic truth.

The fulani have been herding livestock for centuries it has even become a part of their identity... goes to show why they know how to herd Nigerians quite well if I must say.

They just apply the same techniques they use to keep their livestock moving anywhere they so desire to Nigerians and voila!

My point is ... to defeat the herdsmen, Nigerians need to stop behaving like cows, and goats, and sheep.
Believer
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

I reiterate, that is purely labour affairs.
Only if you mention at least 5 southerners doing gateman hustle in your north, then I will take your words for it. What you ship to South is unskilled youths and beggers. You can't see any cos we've got potentials in us far ahead of primitive thoughts like banning mannequin and love of insurgency in the name of 72 virgins in the heaven yonder.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by MalcoImX: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2021
rummmy:
Is because of the following....
They don't have any resources.
They will be completly landlocked and complete desert dwellers.
Their land is not fertile,they depend on fertilizer and all the fertilizer comes from the south.
How do you expect them to survive...
Niger will be Dubai compared to them without Nigeria.
A thief, an onion one at that, telling the Northerners about land fertility.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by KosiGee(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Without a host, parasites are dead.

Words on a marble.
A million likes sir.

Sometimes you don’t need to write an essay to explain things or convey an opinion or message.

Your lines are gold.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by MalcoImX: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2021
nzeobi:

Who are the we please speak for yourself and are you not ashamed that the people kept in the country are far better than you.

Nobody's keeping you, you keep yourself.

You can be Shekau, Nnamdi or Igboho all you want, but I assure you Nigeria isn't gonna break up just because you hate Big Harry.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Captain8(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Because they're parasites and believe they would die if they leave their host (South). However, it is the duty of the host (South) that is being leeched to death that must do everything possible to purge itself of the parasite.

Biafra now!
Oduduwa now!!
Nigeria has expired!!!
also freed NDR...
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by nzeobi(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2021
modsfucker:

Ohh dear me, cry me a river.

Well, in case you forget, we supply you guys with the food and meat you eat, or don't you know that?

Do you know why your kinsmen don't want to leave the North once they visited? Well, go and ask them.
You supply and you are super malnourished
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by MalcoImX: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2021
Gbagura:
Thanks for the correction anyways, it was a typo. Meanwhile, we southerners want to develop at a fast pace hence the need to break away from the backward north that embraces primitive beliefs with passion. I would advise y'all start planning for the inevitable cos it will surely happen.

We can't coexist for long. It's not just possible. Backward region can't be dictating for us any longer. Your time is up!

A failed country for grossness, a South Sudanese dreams of nightmare. Typo or Igboho.

Somebody corrected you, instead of just admitting it and thanking him you were saying it's a typo.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2021
odysey:

The categories you mentioned are strategic, gatemen have access to individuals houses, truck pushers know the lay of the land, hidden routes, fast routes, hiding places etc they also know the security structure and movement of the area
So these guys are way more prepared than you'd think
See how this mumu is busy romancing penury. Are you alright? So your mother born you in the north, send your ass down south with no skills only to know the 'terrain and fast routes'? No wonder the cutoff mark for unity school was almost reduced to zero for the north cos nothing tangible dey una brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by Gbagura: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2021
MalcoImX:

A failed country for grossness, a South Sudanese dreams of nightmare. Typo or Igboho.

Somebody corrected you, instead of just admitting it and thanking him you were saying it's a typo.

Mallam, swerve make I see road. How's your kidnapping business doing?

If you couldn't understand what typography means I'm serious I can't help your ass.
Re: Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? by MalcoImX: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2021
nzeobi:

What is powerful about a hungry and disease ravaged people

Shame on you.

All these complaints about hungry and diseased ravaged people, all day, everyday, 24/7, 364/yearly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup / Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS / Would You Believe IBB Achieved All These As Nigeria's Military Head Of State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.