Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,467 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:54 PM

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" (59421 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Metrix147: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2021
Niger Delta activist and leader of the Movement for Emancipation of Niger Delta, MEND Asari Dokubo has expressed satisfaction with the recent re-arrest of the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, saying he (Dokubo) promised to smoke him out from hiding.

Asari Dokubo also accused Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of defrauding 'Biafrans' a lot, stating that he receives defence funds without giving an account of the spending.

In a viral audio message obtained by ABN TV, the Ijaw nation activist further accused Nnamdi Kanu of demanding payment from all Biafrans on monthly basis in order to be part of the Biafra nation when actualized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsROTmLIRG0
"You are demanding that all Biafrans should pay money to you on monthly basis or they will not be allowed to enter Biafra.

"Doesn't that make you a con man, an extortionist? Now you allege, the law says he who alleges must prove, that you gave me N20 million, video doesn't lie. When I started it last year leading to election, you were so cowardly not to respond to me. You sent your followers to respond to me and they said a lot of things and I demanded the evidence that I demanded N200 million from you.

"I have never been a member of IPOB, you gave me N20 million, tell us is it by bank transfer, is it by cash, who brought the cash to me. I'm waiting. Produce the evidence" he challenged Nnamdi Kanu.

Describing Kanu as a liar and a con man, he also challenged him to show what he does for a living.

"Where are you working? Who is paying you? Where do you get the money to gallivant everywhere? Do you pick money? Do you print money? Or does money fall from heaven?

"You called me a pipeline contractor, yes we make billions. So which one are you doing" he queried further.

He accused Nnamdi Kanu of preying on the gullibility of innocent Biafrans by extorting money from them.

Asari Dokubo said Nnamdi Kanu and his family lost nothing in the Biafran war, insisting that his (Dokubo) family lost a lot including his grandmother, an outstanding Kalabari princess whom he said was nearly executed.

https://abntv.com.ng/2021/07/i-promised-ill-smoke-you-out-youve-scammed-biafrans-a-lot-asari-dokubo-tells-nnamdi-kanu-video/

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2021
Make asari no go assassinate the albino fraudster ooh. Dss pls take note

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Amaechi2023(m): 8:09am On Jul 04, 2021
You are demanding that all Biafrans should pay money to you on monthly basis or they will not be allowed to enter Biafra.

Just where on earth does Nnamdi KANU hopes to keep the rest biafrans who refuse to buy into his fraudulent ideology?
In the said zoo??
Jokers..
oluztx:
Another propaganda by DSS and their paid minions posting old video that both Asari and Kanu have put behind them. To the afonja posting this, stop these divisive games you are playing courtesy of DSS and focus on Igboho and Oduduwa supporters being killed by DSS.
This ass leaking of Niger deltans is legendary. Are you so desperately in need of Niger deltan oyel?
I used to think flat heads are slaves to no man ooo..

To all those dishing out treath on Nnamdi KANU life, let me make this clear, if the law should demand the death of KANU, he would be killed and Nothing would happen, absolutely nothing.
The 5% people constituting media nuisance should just maintain their nuisance online, should they try to take their madness to other part of the country, they'll understand the difference of I dey mad and I Don mad already..
Rubbish nonentity..

156 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by oluztx: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2021
Another propaganda by DSS and their paid minions posting old video that both Asari and Kanu have put behind them. To the afonja posting this, stop these divisive games you are playing courtesy of DSS and focus on Igboho and Oduduwa supporters being killed by DSS.

175 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by modsfucker: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2021
This supremacy war between Dokubo and Kanu is quite interesting.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Daytonbale: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2021
Asari what is your problem leave Nnamdi Kanu alone am a Niger Delta too I don't support Biafra but I support Nnamdi Kanu mind ur business Asari, I like Kanu because he is giving Buhari sleepless nights

224 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by binsanni(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2021
This one nah family problem now

Waiting concern us

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by oluztx: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2021
Amaechi2023:

J[s]ust where on earth does Nnamdi KANU hopes to keep the rest biafrans who refuse to buy into his fraudulent ideology?
In the said zoo??
Jokers..

This ass leaking of Niger deltans is legendary. Are you so desperately in need of Niger deltan oyel?
I used to think flat heads are slaves to no man ooo..

To all those dishing out treath on Nnamdi KANU life, let me make this clear, if the law should demand the death of KANU, he would be killed and Nothing would happen, absolutely nothing.
The 5% people constituting media nuisance should just maintain their nuisance online, should they try to take their madness to other part of the country, they'll understand the difference of I dey mad and I Don mad already..
Rubbish nonentity..[/s]

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by SpatialKing(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2021
Story story

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by mightyhaze: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2021
This video is older than the Milliken Hill

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Iceyjayz: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2021
I don't believe this news abeg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by vedaxcool(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2021
grin grin grin the wretched donation thief was trying to solve his poverty.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Olatomiwami(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2021
oluztx:

Eleribu, face Asari, leave Oduduwa out of your miserable life that NK put u in, or were u told Yoruba are Kenyans that handed your con man to Nigeria Govt, face your battle, let Yoruba face ours.

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by oluztx: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2021
Olatomiwami:

[s]
Eleribu, face Asari, leave Oduduwa out of your miserable life that NK put u in, or were u told Yoruba are Kenyans that handed your con man to Nigeria Govt, face your battle, let Yoruba face ours.[/s]

To you Biafrans, this is from an afonja. Be very careful with these people!

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by DankemzI(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2021
Asari Dokubo is a sellout and sabotuer, he speaks only for his selfish self and interest not Niger Delta.
He is a shame to us from Ibom Republic more reasons we prefer our republic than coexisting with ijaw betrayers

18 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by kindlyheart: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2021
Some truths. I don't care where it comes from, once it is truth, I will accept without bias

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2021
Matter arising...let me sit down and read more comments!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Generalnomercy: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2021
Metrix147:
Niger Delta activist and leader of the Movement for Emancipation of Niger Delta, MEND Asari Dokubo has expressed satisfaction with the recent re-arrest of the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, saying he (Dokubo) promised to smoke him out from hiding.

Asari Dokubo also accused Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of defrauding 'Biafrans' a lot, stating that he receives defence funds without giving an account of the spending.

In a viral audio message obtained by ABN TV, the Ijaw nation activist further accused Nnamdi Kanu of demanding payment from all Biafrans on monthly basis in order to be part of the Biafra nation when actualized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsROTmLIRG0
"You are demanding that all Biafrans should pay money to you on monthly basis or they will not be allowed to enter Biafra.

"Doesn't that make you a con man, an extortionist? Now you allege, the law says he who alleges must prove, that you gave me N20 million, video doesn't lie. When I started it last year leading to election, you were so cowardly not to respond to me. You sent your followers to respond to me and they said a lot of things and I demanded the evidence that I demanded N200 million from you.

"I have never been a member of IPOB, you gave me N20 million, tell us is it by bank transfer, is it by cash, who brought the cash to me. I'm waiting. Produce the evidence" he challenged Nnamdi Kanu.

Describing Kanu as a liar and a con man, he also challenged him to show what he does for a living.

"Where are you working? Who is paying you? Where do you get the money to gallivant everywhere? Do you pick money? Do you print money? Or does money fall from heaven?

"You called me a pipeline contractor, yes we make billions. So which one are you doing" he queried further.

He accused Nnamdi Kanu of preying on the gullibility of innocent Biafrans by extorting money from them.

Asari Dokubo said Nnamdi Kanu and his family lost nothing in the Biafran war, insisting that his (Dokubo) family lost a lot including his grandmother, an outstanding Kalabari princess whom he said was nearly executed.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/07/i-promised-ill-smoke-you-out-youve-scammed-biafrans-a-lot-asari-dokubo-tells-nnamdi-kanu-video/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Useless mad man from the ogogoro drinking region.

I blame Nnamdi kanu for allowing this JIHADIST terrorist called asari, an extraordinary illiterate to be part of the Biafra struggle.

People from that area are always sellouts.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Aufbauh(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2021
Kai, Asari Dokubo rubbing it in on Nna mumu di Kanu.
The capture of the supreme Ipob fugitive has given him as the most unintelligent secessionist leader known.
Everyone is free to mock or taunt him.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Nuelito: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2021
Local man is just speechless on top dx matter

Incase you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 let's talk about it now... the honey is raw and Unadulterated...tnx

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by LamidiCownu: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Lamidi Cownu just dey collect everywhere.
It's a tough time for all ipigdiots

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Lucifer1419: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Eleribu, face Asari, leave Oduduwa out of your miserable life that NK put u in, or were u told Yoruba are Kenyans that handed your con man to Nigeria Govt, face your battle, let Yoruba face ours.
. Fulani terrorist, pretending to be Yoruba, we now know how you operate, divide and conquer,but E go shock una last last

14 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Lucifer1419: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2021
oluztx:

To you Biafrans, this is from an afonja. Be very careful with these people!
. Fulani terrorist, pretending to be igbo, we now know how you operate, divide and conquer,but E go shock una last last

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by QuotaSystem: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2021
A clear, HD video made by Asari Dokubo to mock the capture of the caged IPOB terrorists leader and expose his global defrauding of Ndigbo worldwide...

...Is what the confused and embattled ipob miscreants here are desperately calling an old video and frantically trying to derail by calling Fulani, Afonja etc grin

Are either Asari Dokubo or Nnamdi Kanu Fulani?
Abi is it Fulani they've been donating money for Fendi to? Lmao.

Kai this must be a very hard and humbling time for IPOB's grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by oluztx: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. Fulani terrorist, pretending to be igbo, we now know how you operate, divide and conquer,but E go shock una last last

I'm pure Igbo. You hypocrite afonjas must be exposed!
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by mactoni91(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2021
Lol...

Even Asari calling someone a thief?

What an Irony...

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Bar1941(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2021
It's hightime Asari started channeling part of the energies he wasted on Kanu's issues on the mannequin at Aso villa. NK got some stuff wrong in his approach and strategies towards actualization of Biafra no doubt, that however doesn't mean we should turn a blind eye to how the mannequin in power through his consistent nepotic dispositions to national issues infuriate and triggered others who hitherto were against Kanu's principles and philosophies to subscribe to some of his ideas.

How many times in the recent have Asari come out to condemn the Fulani terrorist destroying means of livelihood of the people he (Asari) is fighting for? How many times have he condemned the untold hardship the mannequin is constantly subjecting Nigerians to on a daily basis? Or are his people (the Ijaws) being immuned against Buhari's fulanization of Nigeria?

I'm not a fan of Kanu and I will never be but it's obvious the mannequin at Aso villa is more of a problem to Nigeria than Kanu.

14 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by nairavsdollars(f): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2021
Asari like Agege bread � in water

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Commentor: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2021
DankemzI:
Asari Dokubo is a sellout and sabotuer, he speaks only for his selfish self and interest not Niger Delta.
He is a shame to us from Ibom Republic more reasons we prefer our republic than coexisting with ijaw betrayers

Go and beat him na.

E no run commot for country.

E dey gidigba.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by HappyPagan: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2021
Start from 4:40 if you wanna go a history lesson...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos) / Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.