Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death (59500 Views)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares A Swimming Section With Her Man And Hypeman / SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them / Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by cmecproblem(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
You'll be shocked to find out he was killed for something as minimal as sharing drink that was gifted.

1 Like

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by ClassicMan202(m): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:
Jealousy, envy everywhere

They can't even bear to see their brothers make progress in life..

I can bet my life that the person behind this wicked act will also be clamouring for a better Nigeria or Biafra somewhere

Hypocrites everywhere

Lols... Who go collect the bet?

No be say e worth anything sha
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by OnionBandit(f): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
ClassicMan202:

Lols... Who go collect the bet?

No be say e worth anything sha
Next time, learn to dey mind your business

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Fahdiga(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
vincentjk:
Enmity is one thing that breeds hate in between friends.

The devil is very tricky and wicked.

Shine your eyes and know who you call 'my guy'.
It is not a matter of shining the eye. Brutus in the downfall of Julius Caesar is a case study. Your most trusted friend can play the devil
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Ofemmanu1: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Rip bro.
He was the host at Golden lounge Lokoja last Friday an he put up a good show.
Rip again
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by trigger11(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
plssssssss this news is fake he is not the person who made that staement of one for th hypman one for the staff plssssssss correct this news ......... dj flexy is different from hypeman emmyblac plsssssssss correct it

1 Like

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Revolva(m): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
He is not the one responsible for the viral ..one for the DJ one for the hypeman two for the table ..

Instablog stop crediting him for that

3 Likes

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by trigger11(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
corrrrrrect this news ooooooooooooo correct it ........ this is not the hypman who brought up that line of one for the dj one for th hypman this news is fake ........ emmmyblac is alive he is the originator of that content

2 Likes

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by ClassicMan202(m): 12:14am On Jul 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
Next time, learn to dey mind your business

You this newly recruited BMC

We don see your type tire

grin

1 Like

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Teejay13(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2021
This world is full of evil people
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Grandkay21(m): 12:24am On Jul 05, 2021
The guy death shake Oko ploy
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Gambit23: 12:34am On Jul 05, 2021
mrkels:
DJ and hypeman FlexyNaija poisoned to death, weeks after saying he was being envied
A hypeman, popularly known as DJ FlexyNaija, who is behind the viral hype “he say one for the DJ, one for the hypeman” is dead.
According to reports, the student of Federal Polytechnic, Oko, Anambra State, was poisoned to death by a yet-to-be-identified person, on Saturday, July 3. He was the only child of his mom
Although, details about the unfortunate incident are still sketchy, last month, June 2021, he made a post on Facebook talking about being envied after gaining success

Stupid story
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:08am On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Fear the evil creatures you call your friends
Do people still have friends in 2021?
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by InvertedHammer: 4:15am On Jul 05, 2021
/
As you progress in life, learn to hang out with people better than you. You will be safe.

/

1 Like

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Cokahot: 4:34am On Jul 05, 2021
I hardly piss when I'm at a br,I sit alone and drink alone. My life changed since 2019 when God opened y eyes and I saw all the enemies around me. I can never get poisoned. Nah

2 Likes

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by nolywe(m): 5:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Chai...I know this guy...whenever I goto oko at that yahoo boys' hotel...he was always there hyping them...very funny too...RIP bro...the world no balance...Imagine person jealous you say you dey hype people...It must be a yahoo boy that did the poisoning..maybe he over hyped someone...Im still thinking the name of that hotel... Yahoo boys full there...If you are not a yahoo guy and mistakenly go there to flex...those boys go make you shame..you go vex go house
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Lashist(m): 6:01am On Jul 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
Jealousy, envy everywhere

They can't even bear to see their brothers make progress in life..

I can bet my life that the person behind this wicked act will also be clamouring for a better Nigeria or Biafra somewhere

Hypocrites everywhere
Lol...you totally dont have sense at all cheesy...how does being a Nigerian or Biafran concerns this...what of the wickedness herdsmen do to their people?? At least hunger suppose dey make you get sense but your own case is different...you better go and make something good for your life bcus i wonder how your kids will grow up with a useless father

1 Like

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Dharniel600(m): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2021
After them don live anyhow life or probably put hand for bad thing, them go say them poison them.
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:22am On Jul 05, 2021
priscaoge:
Success indeed attracts envy cry
Rest easy dear cry cry cry
Once in a while
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Frankiss44(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Revolva:
He is not the one responsible for the viral ..one for the DJ one for the hypeman two for the table ..

Instablog stop crediting him for that

And how are we suppose to believe your version.. Because even in death, people in virtually all social media credited this viral hype to him, not just instablog
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Revolva(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Frankiss44:

And how are we suppose to believe your version.. Because even in death, people in virtually all social media credited this viral hype to him, not just instablog

You be mugu o...everyone knows that @emmyblaq_efr_ owns it go check his page stop believing rubbish
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by passionberry(f): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Tjjones:
We live in a wicked world,some people are jst jealouse of their achievement. I had experience such level jealousy in d office before,my colleagues were givin me attitutes,i'd 2 avoid most of them.
Same here oh . Especially ladies ..some mere seeing me they just develop hate,envy .atimes I just wonder ....some says I use juju to outshine them and I'm always favoured .
Haaaaaaaaaa..nna eh.if na juju I dey use according to them ,they should also use juju na ..me I no send them cos May God will continue to fight for me ..I wil keep shinning and stands out.
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by jimmynauty: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
I had not died but lived to declared the works of grace.
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Tjjones: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
My dear! It's quite discouraging,i can't even jot down anything i observed frm d plant,they wil jst pipped into what am doing,i can't even d office system without intruder trying what am doing,and once they knw what am doing they wil start doin d same. So presently i do my research @ home. May God help us and deliver us frm FRIENEMIES,
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Tjjones: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Jst be careful!
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Frankiss44(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Revolva:

You be mugu o...everyone knows that @emmyblaq_efr_ owns it go check his page stop believing rubbish

Your papa na be mugu.. Idiot.. I just ask the fool simple question he result to insult.. Bastard without home training
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Revolva(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Frankiss44:

Your papa na be mugu.. Idiot.. I just ask the fool simple question he result to insult.. Bastard without home training
You did nto ask e a question instead you were sounding as if i dont know what am saying...

the late HYpeman does not won that viral ...club lingo its emmyblaq dat owns it and everybody knows it..

instablog did a mistake by giving credit to the dead Hypeman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) / Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating / Meet Nadia Buari's Pretty Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.