Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,900 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:40 AM

So Guys In The Phone Section...what Do You Think? Is This Accurate, Or Stupid? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / So Guys In The Phone Section...what Do You Think? Is This Accurate, Or Stupid? (3213 Views)

This Rubbish Behavior On The Phone Section Should End. / The Death Of The Phone Section / Most Stupid Quotes I've Seen On Nairaland Phone Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Guys In The Phone Section...what Do You Think? Is This Accurate, Or Stupid? by Mastakija(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
NewDawn2O21:

are you serious?
My girl dey use iPhone 6 oh and she come yarn me say na 110k she buy am London used.
Maybe she lied cos she knows I'm not really knowledgeable in all these phone things
how on earth will u blv dat shee
Mayb she lied to u bcus she blv ya a village ode

Re: So Guys In The Phone Section...what Do You Think? Is This Accurate, Or Stupid? by abatically(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Maybe when that kind of charger start to compete with the modern trend on even mid range android phones then we will start to take them seriously. Iphone 12 pro max has a charging capacity of 20w which takes close to 2 hours to charge from 0-100. Some mid range Android phones do this job in less than an hour while some high end android phones do it in less than 40 mins.

1 Like

Re: So Guys In The Phone Section...what Do You Think? Is This Accurate, Or Stupid? by thepoweruser(m): 5:33am On Jul 06, 2021
abatically:
Maybe when that kind of charger start to compete with the modern trend on even mid range android phones then we will start to take them seriously. Iphone 12 pro max has a charging capacity of 20w which takes close to 2 hours to charge from 0-100. Some mid range Android phones do this job in less than an hour while some high end android phones do it in less than 40 mins.

God bless you, brutha.

I can list off the top of my head a few midrangers with fast charging above 20W and with that charger included in the box:

Realme 8 Pro (50W)
Realme X7 Pro (65W)
Oppo Reno 6 Pro (65W)
Xiaomi Redmi K40 (55W)
Realme X7 Max (50W)
vivo X60 Pro (30W)
ZTE Axon 30 Pro (65W)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro (30W)
Honor 50 Pro+ (100W)
Infinix Note 10 Pro (33W)
Re: So Guys In The Phone Section...what Do You Think? Is This Accurate, Or Stupid? by NightFood: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lol, they should calm down, the type c charger on the Phantom X chargers way faster than many iphones
Re: So Guys In The Phone Section...what Do You Think? Is This Accurate, Or Stupid? by bennyefosa19: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
oppo reno 6 pro seems great. has a nice battery, a good dimensity 1200 chip and fast charging. hope it releases soon...

thepoweruser:

God bless you, brutha.

I can list off the top of my head a few midrangers with fast charging above 20W and with that charger included in the box:

Realme 8 Pro (50W)
Realme X7 Pro (65W)
Oppo Reno 6 Pro (65W)
Xiaomi Redmi K40 (55W)
Realme X7 Max (50W)
vivo X60 Pro (30W)
ZTE Axon 30 Pro (65W)
Honor 50 Pro+ (100W)
Re: So Guys In The Phone Section...what Do You Think? Is This Accurate, Or Stupid? by harryodilli19(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
realme X7 max is probably my favourite out of this list. nice battery with fats charging and mediatek dimensity chip support. cameras are nice too.

thepoweruser:

God bless you, brutha.

Realme 8 Pro (50W)
Realme X7 Pro (65W)
Oppo Reno 6 Pro (65W)
Xiaomi Redmi K40 (55W)
Realme X7 Max (50W)
vivo X60 Pro (30W)
ZTE Axon 30 Pro (65W)
Honor 50 Pro+ (100W)
Re: So Guys In The Phone Section...what Do You Think? Is This Accurate, Or Stupid? by iseoluwanimi: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2021
Lol not valid
Re: So Guys In The Phone Section...what Do You Think? Is This Accurate, Or Stupid? by hoilakes(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2021
Funny! i pity the day d guy z going to forget his charger and hez not going to get any charger to fit in

Even TYPE c charger and ports now are now everywhere to this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Awards $ 6M High-capacity Wireless Backhaul Contract To Ceragon Networks / Hot:get 2GB For #1500 For Airtel! / Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.