Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 (62980 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
I wish someday when I finally make it, I too can share my story..

I was decline at mtn project fame back then...
It was painful but the judge told me I had a better chance at becoming a star...
I just need to work on my vocals..
I even enter step 2
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Deep words of truth for you today.

For everyone fighting for their dreams right now and keep getting disappointed, please don't let it discourage you.
Failure is part of success. Every disappointment, every NO, everytime things don't work out is for you to have a story to tell tomorrow.
As long as you don't give up, as long as you're persistent, as long as you believe in yourself and your dream even when others don't believe.
Success will find you.
And God will sit next to you and never leave your side. I wish you all well and I hope all your dreams come through.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by TimmyTen(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Here u are today…..We just have to be our biggest cheerleaders. When life throw challenges at us, it’s up to us to stay down or puck ourselves up
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by DumaEmpire(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by momodub: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hunmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Now u can buy the whole industry of miss Nigeria
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by DumaEmpire(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
She still didn't say why she got kicked out tho
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by orgylover: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
just say u could not suck dick properly
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Superboss: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:
Miss Nigeria with those your thick legs?

Atleast she can feed ur family members and place ur parents on life pension.

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
She has really hustles, forget the attacks online. She started small, but with focus, consistency and efforts she progressed to this stage. You have done well. Most persons weren't aware you were a contestant 18 yrs back. Some of her critics were still wearing napkin pants then

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by spiralwedge(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
The judges could smell the "tuna fish" from far grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by LOVEGINO(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thank god for d magas u catch there ooo
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Mustiboy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:

You like violence
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by saphiere(f): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
And today she is the real Queen.

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
paqman:
If chidimma didn't kill ataga she would have been a motivational speaker by now , this gender that slept her way through thought we don't know her story . The future is female indeed

Not If she didn't kill Ataga...if she didn't get caught.

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Maybe they kicked her out because of her smelly kpekus.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Chasaq237: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thanks be to God of your tight places

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Mustiboy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Superboss:

Atleast she can feed ur family members and place ur parents on life pension.

Everything about Nigerians is money. No surprise y'all worship money these days.

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Adakintroy: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
This generation is one of the most over privilege generation without knowing it.

Do you know there is price money giving to people who win this pageants. Think about it. Money is given to someone for just being beautifull

Apparent we have stored up wealth so large we can afford to give it out in praise of aesthetics. But this generation thinks they are suffering. Life is so hard. Linda is a billionaire from doing aproko or running a gossipblogg.

There must be money in this system. People own several cars, iPad, iPhones flat screens gadgets cars you name it. But they are the most oppressed generation. They do breast implants but complain of a bad goverment. They wash hands with Champaign in clubs but are so oppressed by the goverment. They are at the clubs, drinking joint everywhere in a country were people are starving.

We are living in denial in this world. The world goverment has done a lot. Individuals have been wastefull with life. They hide behind the real suffering ones to make suffering seem true.

The world is a walking contractions of truth

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by moshino(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:

Well, she's now a billionaire living in banana island with those her "thick legs". You, what have you achieved with your skinny legs, how much money is in your bank account? If you encounter a medical emergency that requires #10m (ten million naira) to cure, what will happen to you, will you live or die?

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Befii: 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
D true hustlers have gotten ur message. U deserve all u have nw, enjoy queen. God, make my dreams come true.

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Winsome4545(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
#Inspired
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by CasNova: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
SUCH IS LIFE. WE MOVE ON.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by manchinKY(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
and i am sure she is richer than the said winner then, and living comfortable than you laughing at her.
Freestainworld:
Auntie Lynda grin wan be miss Nigeria, Don jazzy will be laughing by now grin

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Vinnie2000(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms

How this girl suddenly became the richest
Blogger in Nigeria, even richer than seun
Is one thing
I don't understand!
The future is truly femail abi Gmail

If a Guy and a Girl goes into same line of Business..
The Girl Must surely Outperform d Guy!!
The female gender attracts!! Boobs, Ass, Make-ups, Sexy Outfits, etc..
Even on Social media, Girls picx get Much Likes Dan Guys picx..
So Linda Got her Wealth from Blogging and also 'Patronage' from Big Men!!
It's a normal thing.. smiley smiley

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by moshino(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
spiralwedge:
The judges could smell the "tuna fish" from far grin grin

Have you checked your Mother's and sister's own how do they smell?

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Omicron007: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Maybe other contestants kpekus were more juicy and outperformed her own.

We know what happens in that shitty and useless competition called 'Peagentry'.
Ordinary 'Miss Faculty' of most universities, you'd see girls bleeping organisers and influencers in order to win.

No need for pageantry, every woman is beautiful.

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by spiralwedge(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
moshino:

Thunder fire your generation for quoting me. If you quote me again, you will Kpai

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by moshino(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
spiralwedge:

Thunder fire your generation for quoting me. If you quote me again, you will die

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Vinnie2000(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
moshino:

Well, she's now a billionaire living in banana island with those her "thick legs". You, what have you achieved with your skinny legs, how much money is in your bank account? If you encounter a medical emergency that requires #10m (ten million naira) to cure, what will happen to you, will you live or die?

Association of Nairaland Buhari Zombies, of which he is an active member n is being Championed by dier Boss MannaVultureGriller will help out with Funds..
Don't worry abt him.. sad undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
She ain't fine.She is just skinny.Truth be told.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by GeneralPula: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms

How this girl suddenly became the richest
Blogger in Nigeria, even richer than seun
Is one thing
I don't understand!
The future is truly femail abi Gmail

You should understand my bro..

The thing no require stress to know..

If seun was also a woman, he would be rich long time ago..

Puccy is the catalyst here..

Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off / Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) / Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video)