Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:40 PM

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 (62911 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by moshino(m): 6:09am On Jul 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Read again, slowly...
In summary, billionaire Nigerian single ladies should also beam their searches MORE on foreign men. kiss

What makes you think foreign men are looking for them? Foreign men marry mostly their fellow foreign women.

What makes you think the ikeji girl haven't tried that, when she has travelled to more countries than you can dream of.

It's character that makes a woman desirable as a wife, not money.

Richer, and more accomplished women than ikeji, are happily married to their fellow Nigerian men. Google Alakija, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Uche Ekunife, Late Dora Akinyilu, they are all richer than their husbands, but still have a good married life.

You don't even have a dime, you're dreaming of "foreign men" who are not looking for you, who will probably see you as just a dirty monkey.

You have a lot to learn.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Vick4rill(m): 6:23am On Jul 05, 2021
Superboss:

Atleast she can feed ur family members and place ur parents on life pension.
it still doesn't change the fact she have thick legs
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by moriss33(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2021
Currently she is richer than anyone in ur family & yes she still has her yam legs....what have you achieved with ur slender skinny legs ??
OnionBandit:
Miss Nigeria with those your thick legs?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Superboss: 6:59am On Jul 05, 2021
Vick4rill:
it still doesn't change the fact she have thick legs

You and learn basic grammar in english language from her before we talk about her legs.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Superboss: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2021
Mustiboy:

Everything about Nigerians is money. No surprise y'all worship money these days.

Not with me. The servants of money know themselves.
The response was to that bandit.
He needs money to take care of his miserable life.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Maliqcious: 7:31am On Jul 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
Miss Nigeria with those your thick legs?
wisdom peofiteth
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Maliqcious: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2021
paqman:
If chidimma didn't kill ataga she would have been a motivational speaker by now , this gender that slept her way through thought we don't know her story . The future is female indeed
guess you one of the bleepers..
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by LadyRosa(f): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2021
moshino:

What makes you think foreign men are looking for them? Foreign men marry mostly their fellow foreign women.

What makes you think the ikeji girl haven't tried that, when she has travelled to more countries than you can dream of.

It's character that makes a woman desirable as a wife, not money.

Richer, and more accomplished women than ikeji, are happily married to their fellow Nigerian men. Google Alakija, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Uche Ekunife, Late Dora Akinyilu, they are all richer than their husbands, but still have a good married life.

You don't even have a dime, you're dreaming of "foreign men" who are not looking for you, who will probably see you as just a dirty monkey.

You have a lot to learn.

Lmao! Foreign men love black women. It's the foreign women that rejects your _ass, the more reason you guys settle for the old gray ones like poor Micheal did. grin grin

Character is subjective. I know some men that loves stubborn girls to timid or calm ones. Everybody has got what fancies his/her triggers. If you men loves good character, I'm sure many runs girls won't be getting married every Saturday. cheesy cheesy

Those rich women were in their husband's house before they beca billionaires and not single like Ikeji.My argument is on single Nigerian female billionaires. Again, you don't live with them so you might not know what their husband are going through.

My ex was a foreigner, best relationship ever. I'm way open minded to be cowed under your _silly assertion. Nigerian guys without money dating a rich naija girl usually are ticking time bombs. Their low self Esteem gives room for low self worth, and soon they start becoming a thorn that must be gotten rid of.

You have a lot to experience.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Mustiboy(m): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2021
Superboss:

Not with me. The servants of money know themselves.
The response was to that bandit.
He needs money to take care of his miserable life.

You didn't have to rub that kind of response in his face; it is belittling. Everything is not all about money.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Starzo: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2021
Bobmarie:
You sisters are broke Nigerian hoes prowling around looking for slightly better than wretched Nigerian men who think they’re financial stable but actually worth peanuts, your mom was was even the brokest Nigerian hoe so don’t judge.

E pain am Lmao cheesy grin
only u copy wetin I type come put 'e pain am' with laffing emoji at the end. you nor see say madness don dey come small small so??
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2021
YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE THERE IN FIRST PLACE,SO SAVE IT. YU STILL HAVENT TOLD PPL HOW YU MADE YA MILLIONS FR BLOGGING,MAY BE BLACKMAIL OR OLOSHO RUNS THINGS PLEASURING POLITICIANS OR SIMILAR SHITTS.HOW COME YU ARE RICHER THAN FAMOUS BROADCASTERS? YU ARE JST ANNOYIN. undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by WarriFirstBorn(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2021
Curious345:
Not trying to cast aspersions .

But Linda was a very hardworking lady who struggled hard to break even .

Which one is 'was' again na? Is she dead?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Classickj(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
LadyRosa:
I love bold women like Linda Ikeji. She is a story that speaks of the greatness of any Nigerian woman who fight against all odds to be something.

Linda Ikeji makes weak, egoistic and most importantly financially handicapped Nigerian men have sleepless nights.It doesn't matter if the man is rich, as long as he is egoistic marriage with a successful Nigeria woman is hardly attainable. That's where I have a problem with Linda... It's difficult to be a single billionaire and have a good husband in Nigeria.Many Nigerian men in their millions can't stand a successful single woman,no matter how you got your money.... Hardwork or otherwise.
That's why Linda should go beyond Nigeria men. I can't be a Linda Ikeji and narrow my search around Nigeria men. Infact my life time consideration Will torchlight around foreign billionaire like myself in their late forties and beyond. Nigeria men can't handle billionaire wives/girlfriend, their empty ego won't let them. You can keep them as your drivers and stewards ONLY, and employ them for minor domestic roles . Going further, she can extend employing highly unbiased intelligent technocrats who are open minded. For me I rather employ a gay Nigerian technocrat, and may decide to have them as PA. I have studied this sexuality and trust me the intelligent ones will give you want you want. They will work with you and around without giving you emotional troubles.

If I have the kind of money this lady has, I will lodge in 5 stars hotels around the world so I can meet white haired billionaires! Advance Men with substance that their kisses alone makes my business gains triple. Men that will place me on paparazzis and not these nairaland cheap guys, who abuse successful ladies yet they have sisters that _4cks for free and still deminds to be loved.

I can't be a Linda Ikeji and you wouldn't be a Linda ikeji
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Tomipay: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Family please help me beg ecobank to refund my money,I was debited,I have called severally to no avail..18000 at this tough time.i sent several mails and made several calls only for them to tell me that there was no debit that the transaction was successful,fortunately its my personal pos.What manner of lies. Ecofraud pls refund my money o
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by LadyRosa(f): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Classickj:

I can't be a Linda Ikeji and you wouldn't be a Linda ikeji

Cry o
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by Vick4rill(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Superboss:

You and learn basic grammar in english language from her before we talk about her legs.
your own combination of the so called grammar is even worse than my own,,, read what you wrote again,,, English teacher..
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 by zaxbash: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bobmarie:
Your mom
i cant reply you animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege / I Make $100,000 In A Week - Davido / "I Am Single , I Am Not Married" - Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.