Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House (65453 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by BluntCrazeMan: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
BonPatrick:
Mad oh I never thought of such but I really thought of our old days wishing she never marry I would have bleep her.
Senseless SIMP

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Both you, ur ex, and the food are all stupid
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by okem09: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
This f gender, you cannot never trust them, I'm sorry if anyone is hurt, but truth be told, there are worst scenario, we get to know only the ones that comes to the open
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by shaddy247: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
In addition, what if the husband says he's not the owner of the pregnancy and throw her out og the house if he sees you guys at the market together.
KosiGee:

You keep making it worse. Mister, are you normal??
You were hungry and of all the ideas that came into your head, it was asking another man’s pregnant wife to cook for you??....and you have the guts to walk side by side with her to the market!!!

What if she started feeling sick along the way? What if she started feeling very unwell in your house while cooking for you? What if something unexpected went wrong while she was with you in the house?

Why do people like you like to harvest trouble?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by mctons: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
After that cooking, you both ate and straight f**king happened. I know how it ended

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by meobizy(f): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2021
I was correct; 15 pages on the dot.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by chatwithbruno(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2021
You are too dumb to have done a thing like that.

Are there no single ladies around to have helped you cook?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Makanaki127: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2021
Na people like owner day die yeye die so tuee
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by pek(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2021
BonPatrick:
He leaves a bit far but I don't visit her this is the first time she is visit me
A UNN graduate doesn't know the difference between lives and leaves? Anyway, when you marry and your wife does same, we will talk later.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by stjones: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2021
Your brain need fumigation.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by AmeLonRo(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Very writing. Even if unmarried it is wrong. Like okay like okay a other thing will enter. Beware....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7QFNQGKbe4
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Orgym(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
That lady is a harlot! Asewo! Damn! She is a disgrace to womanhood

What are u to womanhood
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Ungodly: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup but can cook stew and others so I called my ex girlfriend yesterday and she is married last year so she came we went to market and buy food stuffs and she cooked for me. I want to know if is wrong for a married lady to do that?
Crazy

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2021
Orgym:

What are u to womanhood

Ask yourself
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by NarcissistKing(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup but can cook stew and others so I called my ex girlfriend yesterday and she is married last year so she came we went to market and buy food stuffs and she cooked for me. I want to know if is wrong for a married lady to do that?

Would you have accepted if she was tour partner or spouse?. Your response to that question is the answer you seek.

You invaded someone's territory and you trying to seek for approval afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Orgym(m): 6:53am On Aug 05, 2021
aanuoluwami14:

Ask yourself

Of course, u are a bigot,
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by kals4luv990(m): 8:55am On Dec 21, 2021
BonPatrick:
How can u say is wrong when we didn't do anything after she finished she left no feelings attached
to slap this man just dey hungry me
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by SavageResponse(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
kals4luv990:
to slap this man just dey hungry me

You can as well give him an e-slap grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by franklingud(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2022
BonPatrick:
She is pregnant we know do anything
Okayyyyy (in Pete Edochie's) if she was not pregnant, you would have slept with her. Right? Hmmmmnn! One that gathers firewood is inviting lizards for a party.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Regex: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Lemme tell you the truth, it might hurt you but I don't care....

Your parents failed woefully in their simple responsibility to raise you uprightly.

A morally bankrupt fellow like you will quickly pick up a matchet to inflect cuts on any guy who comes 30cm close to your girlfriend, but here you are, inviting a sluttish wife to help you cook.

Like I said, my words might hurt you, but that's my own way to put a despicable prick like you to order.

Why are you people coming for his head, did he force the married ex, that married ex no get sense to decline such requests?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Regex: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2022
BonPatrick:

Bro, it is not wrong as long as you no force the babe. Even, if she gives you ukwu, collect. She no be daft weh suppose know say she don marry. You no suppose think your own, think her own.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Anyiamaka: 9:18am On Jan 31, 2022
AishaYesufu:
If my woman cooks for another man, that will be the end.

This looks like a fake story though

Your woman surely cooks for other men. Don't misyarn here. Don't you recieve guests in your house? Are they not served foods cooked by your wife? Don't your wife visit some sick relations and friends in the hospital? Does she not give them food? Don't you have parties or causes for celebration? Does your wife not cook even in the village? Don't men other men eat such foods?
Simply say if your wife cooks for her ex in his house, she will remain there and not to dey misyarn for here

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.