Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House (65444 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by ngwaba(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
I don't know why this stupid story was even allowed to get to front page. As for the slowpoke who sees nothing wrong with inviting a sluttish ex to cook for him, don't worry. Your own wife will do the same to you and then we will not be there to see your reaction. Nonsense and ex and cooking
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup but can cook stew and others so I called my ex girlfriend yesterday and she is married last year so she came we went to market and buy food stuffs and she cooked for me. I want to know if is wrong for a married lady to do that?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Kondomatic(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
This is completely beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by joshuaidibia(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
AishaYesufu:
If my woman cooks for another man, that will be the end.

This looks like a fake story though

Fake story. Take a look at his previous topics. 'My girlfriend is snubbing me'
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by hokafor(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Funny question, I m sure u know the answer but tell me what else did u do to her after that delicious meal. Some women are stupid
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by seyz91(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
This is wrong on the girl's side

Girls can be stupid sha

As for your own side you no get blame or fault sha you just being a guy but

As for the girl, very wrong and girls can be stupid, if my partner tried this nonsense with me thats the end of the marriage as i would not even allow her back in my house

Vagina people sef and their wierd doings

For her to have cooked for you definitely her pussy can be opened for you to insert your dick since she already offered to come cook for you being a married woman

Mtchewww!

I wish i knew the husband so i can tell him to leave her sharp sharp i hate nonsense in my life
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup but can cook stew and others so I called my ex girlfriend yesterday and she is married last year so she came we went to market and buy food stuffs and she cooked for me. I want to know if is wrong for a married lady to do that?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Jobojery(m): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Everything is wrong with it sir, go and marry and let your married ex girlfriend be
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by nwakibie3(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
So to cook is now a crime I don't blame una African mentality

You know it not crime and you are asking us
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Onyi22(f): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mumu op
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by crazymommy(f): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Toks2008:

I guess the problem here is that the guy is an ex cos married ladies have cooked for me many times but not in my apartment.

There could be a peculiar reason why she may be the only one available...
As I wrote, it is not cool at all but only in a very peculiar situation.

The same way a married lady will need the financial assistance of an ex in a desperate situation.
I want to ask you a question,if your wife wants to go and cook for a male friend in his house,what will be your reaction??please be sincere...
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by neyo0h: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
They actually do this..

Witnessed it before.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Franklinshaddy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Some OP on this Nairaland are supposed to flug werey you call someone wife and you are saying your ex come to your house as if she just decided on her own
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by donbabsaint(m): 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
chris51:
In the name of Almighty God, please DON'T allow her come to your house again, not to talk of cooking for you.
Be very careful.
don't advice the idiot bro. Seems he really want to get wasted. Someone else wife? When there are cooks he can hire to do that for him?! Seriously?!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by busmagnate: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Complete the gist what happened after the cooking
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by kay29000(m): 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
AishaYesufu:

Yeah...it seems people have just been making up crazy stories on Nairaland lately.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Burgerlomo: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:

It's absolutely normal as far as your wife can do the same for her ex whenever you get married.

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by GodwilldoitAmen: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Isn't it funny how people know something is wrong and still go ahead to do it
How would you feel if your wife went and cooked for her ex boyfriend in his house?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Odior1023(m): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Make Una No They Come Whine Us For Here Oh.
How That One Take Concern Us.
Two Of Una No Get Sense Normally.

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Lush100(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Burgerlomo:

It's absolutely normal as far as your wife can do the same for her ex whenever you get married.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by deavicky(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
What about me that my ex's husband some time ask her to check one me.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by zoedew: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
One of these days folks who eat such will either poison to death or answer to the husband of the woman in death! Watch your back and walk in righteousness before shame swallows you up.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Burgerlomo: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:

How dare you do such a thing?.

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Bright2(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
The only thing wrong is that you have not told us the complete story , is it only the cooking that took place , pls update.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Geesaintagape: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cookup story
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mtcheew.
So in this very modern times you don't know you can learn how to cook any soup of your choice on YouTube.?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
AishaYesufu:

Even if the man is your son? grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by phenylalanine(m): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
You are boiling stone with lighter
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Boatswain: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Trojan syndrome as expected undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Munzy14(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
extol1:
go and look for another girl na or is she the only woman on earth. the married woman herself is a loose person. perhaps where is her husband in the face of this brouhaha
grin
E go shock you to know plenty married women do this.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Bahamas95(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Some people will get up from bed and start asking stupid questions.

Where's this mumu OP!

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Caboceer: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:

Don't worry bro your obituary is more closer
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by extol1(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lighthammer:
That is totally wrong and unacceptable.
morally wrong...t
dont allow her to put you in trouble
that was how one of ex gf too called me last week to come and spend the weekend with her and she is getting married next month..imagine that,i had to come up with excuse cause i value my life.
why are ladies like this, she is about to get married in a couple of weeks, here she is asking to spend weekend with her. to do what self? I don tire for woman matter

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.