Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" (3526 Views)

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / Ndume Stands As Surety For Abdul-rasheed Maina / Nnamdi Kanu: I'll Drop Agitation For Biafra If.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by SenatePresdo(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:
This guy is a politician. Looks like he will be in the senate forever even without any meaningful impact..He understands his people like the back of his hand.

With the way he supports Biafra, he would stay in the Senate till Nigeria quench.

If he like let him embezzle everybody in Nigeria, including their generation, without doing anything for his constituency, I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by SenatePresdo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Soulsymbol99:

Signing this surety will win him any election in igbo land anytime. Cause MNK has a cult followership which he is intelligently tapping into grin

Abaribe is a gem, why don't Umahi and other politicians tap their own if it's easy like that?
Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by SweetiliciousD: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Soulsymbol99:

Signing this surety will win him any election in igbo land anytime. Cause MNK has a cult followership which he is intelligently tapping into grin

That is the answer to the first "Why".

Second why: Why does he (MNK) have a cult of many followers?

Answer:.........

Another why loading.................
Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by kayfra: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:
This guy is a politician. Looks like he will be in the senate forever even without any meaningful impact..He understands his people like the back of his hand.

You, my friend, deserve a cold bottle of orijin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by big7: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
oluztx:

Yoruba man parading himself as a woman.

Don't be deceived he's fulani.

I hate it when people can't see through one comment.. It either both moniker is being run by one person or people are just so densed to sense or read iinbetween the lines

You see such comment and think a right thinking yoruba man can spill such vile, yes igbos are yoruba may have them disagreements but it can't and won't get to this rubbish I see on nairaland everyday..

BTW. I am full blooded igbo. The moment we start running down this fulani idiots the better we get at uniting and smashing them divide to rule statics
Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin

Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by Idiko1: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:

Bandit, what is wrong with the understand of one's people?
Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by Idiko1: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mazi Abaribe has every trappings of Igbo peep including high octane intelligence.
Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by crackhouse(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
This man is a real politician. He knows how to get them voters anytime and they will keep voting him. Nice game
Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by Soulsymbol99: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

That is the answer to the first "Why".

Second why: Why does he (MNK) have a cult of many followers?

Answer:.........

Another why loading.................

His presentation and the way he goes about the freedom thing is what I don't really like. Besides that, the young man actually have strong and valid points on how the northerns have been short changing not just the SE but the country as a whole.
Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by chrismastre5(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:

why can't other South East politicians be like him? at least speak up to gain the trust of your people but they rather prefer making deals with their fulanis masters
Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by Ahmeduana(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:

How is that your problem?
Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by Headachetoigboh(f): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
kettykin:

Can you name a senator that has out preformed this man with proof

I stopped wasting my energy replying the onion butty guy after I found out who he is spiritually.
His end is near than he thought
Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by SweetiliciousD: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Soulsymbol99:

His presentation and the way he goes about the freedom thing is what I don't really like. Besides that, the young man actually have strong and valid points on how the northerns have been short changing not just the SE but the country as a whole.

Perfect. Well said.
His presentation, passion and approach is fueled by the ills meted out to the east and deafening silence of those who installed themselves Eastern leaders but self serving.

Head or tail, like him or hate him, he has valid points and is driving them home in his own way.

Period.
Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by Ayed44: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
KenOne:

What is Abaribe achievement in the Senate. A part from the usual way of minority making noise and having their say while the majority have their ways.

Orji Uzor Kalu 2 years in the Senate has attracted developmental projects to his constituents than Abaribe's 18yrs in the Senate.

Dino Melaye, Abaribe and Wike are in the same class of politicians always playing to the gallery, always having opinions on everything.
It is not the job of senators to attract developmental projects. Their job is strictly to make laws.
Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by Othuechere1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Abaribe appears to be the only voice from the East.
He's a man I respect so much.
But I think the case of Maui Nnamdi Kanu presently calls for a concerted effort from every single Igbo son and daughter.
Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by MadamExcellency: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
crackhouse:
This man is a real politician. He knows how to get them voters anytime and they will keep voting him. Nice game

Lawmakers are not supposed to have the mind of their own according to representative democracy.

They should always speak for the people.

During Obasanjo's third term agenda even those lawmakers that took bribe from OBJ used the sentence "my constituency said I should vote NO" to evade Obasanjo's anger
Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by ebuka440: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Onionbandit is a terrorist

oluztx:

Yoruba man parading himself as a woman.
Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by OnionBandit(f): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
ebuka440:
Onionbandit is a terrorist

Re: Sen. Abaribe "Let Nothing Happen To Nnamdi Kanu. I'll Sign Surety For Him Again" by Bimpe29: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Like seriously? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPINION: Why I Blame Oromoni Snr For His Son's Death, And What We Can Learn From / Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) / Bizarre: Nigerian Marries Daughter For British Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.