Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated (2868 Views)

A Married Woman Fainted While Having Sex With Husband's Younger Brother. / My Husband’s Younger Brother Drugged And Raped Me-pls Advise / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated by Romancehub: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2021
Eleven years ago, I met my husband as a corper who did not have anything. A young handsome boy who was always smiling. With my Uncle’s influence, he got a job into the civil service. And with God on our side,we got married and we have moved up our career, doing very well financially, so much that we built our first house in magodo after five years of marriage.

My husband went into politics and things began to change. My once loving husband spent more time with political associates and meetings and strange women and our marriage began to suffer. Yes, I supported his political attempts but when it began to turn him into an alcoholic, I knew it was a mistake.

The circles he moved in, turned him into an alcoholic. He would drink so bad that I would be forced to carry him from the car to the house. Then he became abusive. He would hit me and curse me. I got infected by him with several STDs. I could not take it anymore. I spoke to his younger brother in the US and he told me to relocate with my children. With his help, my children and I left my husband three years ago and we have been living in the US since.

My husband’s younger brother is a doctor. A single dad. We moved into his apartment and I practically became mother to his son and my two children. My brother in-law has always been fond of me but it would have never crossed my mind that I would one day have feelings for him. It was like 7 months after we relocated. Maybe it was loneliness but we ended up kissing and after thinking it was a mistake, we realized we wanted more.

I have been having a relationship with my brother in-law since that time. We are both in love but its complicated cos I am still his elder brother’s wife. So, I filed for a divorce last year but my husband suddenly changed and started trying to win me back. He would travel to see me and the children every 3 months and that really was hard cos his brother was always filed with rage and jealousy.

My husband always thanked his younger brother for taking care of me and our children but it killed him knowing that he was trying to win me back. I begged my brother in-law to forget about me, so I don’t cause a problem in the family. But he wont listen. He says I am his and he will never allow me go back to his brother.

I feel like the only way I can be free of my brother inlaw is if I go back to Nigeria,away from seeing him. But I do not want to go back because my children are happy here. They love being in US than Nigeria and they completely adore their Uncle. But as long as I continue to stay here, my feelings for my brother in-law will never go away. What should I do?

Read More

https://tiktalkhub.com/i-am-in-love-with-my-husbands-younger-brotherits-complicated/04/07/2021/
Re: I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated by Angelparadise: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2021
Ok
Re: I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated by Duru9(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2021
Ok

Next news please
Re: I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated by SonofGod231: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2021
Not only is he comfortably Fvcking the unrepentant sis-inlaw without remorse? He also wants to a acquire his blood brother's wife and kids?
Do you know this your post has added even more insecuriy to the country today? wonderment!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated by brosom(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2021
Madam which kind woman u be sef? undecided

Upon all men out there, na ur husband younger brother u fall for? Kai kai shocked

I weep for the family, because na so Delilah, jazzebel and co distroyed great men of old and still counting.
Re: I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated by padi94(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lol... Just marry him, and you will realise you married your Husband All over again. He will change into something else... Go back to your husband amd apologize to him and confess your atrocities. He will forgive you.
Re: I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated by VEXT: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bitches
Re: I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated by doubleZ88(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
don't forget d fact dat ur married and ur hubby us still alive and anything outside dat has very repulsive implications.
I won't say further than that
Re: I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated by LOVEGINO(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Life just nor balance. If na man post now, women activist nor go allow us rest.
Re: I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated by fbtowner(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
All I see Is a family that is enjoying.......... make i go hustle so i go fit dey travel to US every 3 months....this one una get no be problem grin
Re: I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated by Kaybae(f): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sometimes, I laughed at some stories, sorry oooo because if you claim you love someone to the extent of settling down with such person irrespective of whatsoever the person does, you won't be attracted to another person, maybe my own definition of love Sha, your husband went into politics, spent more time with associates and strange women doesn't make you to cheat, and to crown it all your husband's brother. Try to confess to your husband ooooo because of your children's future, huuuuum,
Re: I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated by Romancehub: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Please drop your comments on the blog cry undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Secret Crush.... / She's Refusing Me SEX / Rated 18+ Guys, Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.