Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians (3681 Views)

Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole / It Is Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account, Infact I'm Totatlly Feed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by Tolani1122(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2021
Is it advisable to safe money in kuda bank account , I'm feed up Nigerian banking
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by somehow: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Do not save much with them. You can't get swift response from them if you eventually encounter issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by Premiumwriter2: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
somehow:
Do not save much with them. You can't get swift response from them if you eventually encounter issues with them.
please say what you know.

Kudabank response team is very efficient and I have been using them for over a year now. In fact I can proudly say I started when they were just starting out.

They are worth every effort to bank with. Every Nigerian should have an account with them as a matter of fact. No fees at all.

I even recently got an offer from them: loan of 50k at 0.3% interest per month, which bank in Nigeria can offer that?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by somehow: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Premiumwriter2:

Kudabank response team is very efficient and I have been using them for over a year now. In fact I can proudly say I started when they were just starting out.

They are worth every effort to bank with. Every Nigerian should have an account with them as a matter of fact. No fees at all.

I even recently got an offer from them: loan of 50k at 0.3% interest per month, which bank in Nigeria can offer that?

You think i am here to blab?
Do you know how often I use them?

For almost 4 days now, none of my messages to them on all channels have been replied and almost 500k is hanging in the process.

So dont ever disregard other people's opinion if you dont know their story.

Because they gave you 50k overdraft abi?

There are people they gave up to 1m overdraft that aint even interested in it.

Their customer care is shitty and you can't reach them on phone.

How can a serious bank's phone number be switched off for days.

11 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by Premiumwriter2: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
somehow:

You think i am here to blab?
Do you know how often I use them?

For almost 4 days now, none of my messages to them on all channels have been replied and almost 500k is hanging in the process.

So dont ever disregard other people's opinion if you dont know their story.

Because they gave you 50k overdraft abi?

There are people they gave up to 1m overdraft that aint even interested in it.

Their customer care is shitty and you can't reach them on phone.

How can a serious bank's phone number be switched off for days.
the maximum overdraft any customer can get is 150k

Reach out to them on twitter. I can message them now on twitter and I'll show you a response within 24 hours
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by Splinz(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
Premiumwriter2:

Kuda is good, I've been using them too.

What I cherished most is the luxury of comfort it gives me in conducting my transactions right on my bedroom without any need of visiting the banking hall. Real definition of digital banking.
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by Premiumwriter2: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Splinz:

Kuda is good, I've been using them too.

What I cherished most is the luxury of comfort it gives me in conducting my transactions right on my bedroom without any need of visiting the banking hall. Real definition of digital banking.
I swear.

Mine is the absence of charges. Every time I check my first bank app, I go almost wan cry because of the red charges everywhere.

Even internet transfer, first bank de charge person
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by Splinz(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
somehow:

Why is your money hanging?
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by Splinz(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
I swear.

Mine is the absence of charges. Every time I check my first bank app, I go almost wan cry because of the red charges everywhere.

Even internet transfer, first bank de charge person

Yeah, another interesting feature. Zero charges on transactions except you exceed your limit.
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by somehow: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Splinz:

Why is your money hanging?
Do you work for KUDA?

Failed transaction that got debited.
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by somehow: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
the maximum overdraft any customer can get is 150k

Reach out to them on twitter. I can message them now on twitter and I'll show you a response within 24 hours

I don't do Twitter.

They can reply twitter you say but not Facebook, their official phone number, their official email address and Instagram handle?

Where is the sense here?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by Premiumwriter2: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
somehow:

I don't do Twitter.

They can reply twitter you say but not Facebook, their official phone number, their official email address and Instagram handle?

Where is the sense here?
it's the place I contact and received response that I recommended
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by somehow: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Splinz:

Yeah, another interesting feature. Zero charges on transactions except you exceed your limit.
Which one is "Exceed your limit" ?
You only get 24 free transactions monthly.

You get charged ₦10 once exhausted.
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by somehow: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
it's the place I contact and received response that I recommended

The same Twitter they emailed me weeks ago that they won't be operating due to the FG ban?

And why should a bank take 24hrs to reply a social media message?

A digital bank

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by lordally(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Tolani1122:
Is it advisable to safe money in kuda bank account , I'm feed up Nigerian banking

Bro Kuda has never disappointed me!! They don't deduct charges whatsoever!! What I receive is what I withdraw!! Then they give you free ATM CARD too... Just that after applying for the ATM card it might take 3 months to be out
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by Premiumwriter2: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
somehow:

The same Twitter they emailed me weeks ago that they won't be operating due to the FG ban?
I care not.

I always get their responses. I love kudabank
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by lordally(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
somehow:
Do not save much with them. You can't get swift response from them if you eventually encounter issues with them.

Well for me... They have one of the fastest response in banking I've seen so far!
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by lordally(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Premiumwriter2:

All you said about them is true but the loan is 0.3% per day not per month
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by Premiumwriter2: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
lordally:

Bro Kuda has never disappointed me!! They don't deduct charges whatsoever!! What I receive is what I withdraw!! Then they give you free ATM CARD too... Just that after applying for the ATM card it might take 3 months to be out
they are the best.

I got their first ATM card about a month after I applied for it.

Sadly they discontinued it because they changed their card provider or something.

Till now they are not giving cards. I think they will soon start though because they announced recently that they will start making their own cards in house.

Probably another year before we can get cards again.
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by Premiumwriter2: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
lordally:

All you said about them is true but the loan is 0.3% per day not per month
yeah. Totally mixed it up.

Thanks for pointing it out.

It's 0.3 per day. That's about N4,500 interest on a 50k loan per month. That's about 10% interest per month.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by somehow: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
I care not.

I always get their responses. I love kudabank
My review is not for you but for those who need to hear the pros and cons.
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by somehow: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
lordally:

Well for me... They have one of the fastest response in banking I've seen so far!
This is a lie and you know it.

I do more than 30 transactions per day on KUDA, so I am stating an unbias opinion.

Too bad I can't do inapp screenshot, would have shown you my inapp messages yet to be responded to almost 4 days now.
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by Premiumwriter2: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
somehow:
My review is not for you but for those who need to hear the pros and cons.
don't you think mine is also for them?
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by Premiumwriter2: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
somehow:

I do more than 30 transactions per day on KUDA, so I am stating an unbias opinion.

Too bad I can't do inapp screenshot, would have shown you my inapp messages yet to be responded to almost 4 days now.

everybody here is lying except you.

Well done Mr truth.
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by somehow: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
don't you think mine is also for them?
I stated what is currently going on with me.

BTW, kindly send them a message as you stated on Twitter. Make a screenshot and post it here.

Then also post a screenshot of their response.

Let me post screenshots of my messages to them on various channels except the app for reference purposes.
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by somehow: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
everybody here is lying except you.

Well done Mr truth.

In the last 6 months, if i show you my KUDA statement, you will hang.

Enough said.
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by lordally(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
somehow:

This doesn't sound so good! Please are you in Lagos? Please if you are do try visiting their office at Yaba. I think it's one of those things sha.
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by Premiumwriter2: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
somehow:

In the last 6 months, if i show you my KUDA statement, you will hang.

Enough said.
sorry for my blind argument.

Their customer support just told me that people who have too much money in their account do cause the banking app to hang and misbehave sometimes.

Try banking with central bank next time. Kuda is meant for people with smaller amounts.
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by somehow: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
lordally:

This doesn't sound so good! Please are you in Lagos? Please if you are do try visiting their office at Yaba. I think it's one of those things sha.

My schedule is why I am having issues visiting their physical office.

For the doubting Thomas
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by lordally(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
somehow:

My schedule is why I am having issues visiting their physical office.

For the doubting Thomas

Please you would need to Make out time ooo 500K no be small money ooo
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by Tolani1122(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
lordally:

. Bro ,thanks how did you receive your card ,? Where
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by somehow: 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
lordally:

Please you would need to Make out time ooo 500K no be small money ooo

Maybe they are a bank that goes on holidays from Fridays to Mondays including their support channels.

Let me see if they will respond by tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Galvanized Razor Wire / Receiving Payment In Kenya / Who Has A Bet9ja Agent Account For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.