Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Singer, Tekno Says He Has Relocated To The U.S; States Why (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Tekno Says He Has Relocated To The U.S; States Why (video) (2416 Views)

Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me / Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama / Kenyans Blast Singer Tekno For Giving Horrible Performance In Nairobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Tekno Says He Has Relocated To The U.S; States Why (video) by damilola4162(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2021
Nigerian singer and songwriter Augustine Miles Kelechi, popularly known as Tekno, has relocated to the United States of America, Newspremises reports.

According to the 'Enjoy' crooner, he left Nigeria because the country's name was "changed" to UAR.

He said he would only return when the name 'goes back' to Nigeria.

The tag UAR is a joke that started after the House of RRepresentatives received a proposal from a tax consultant to change Nigeria's name to UAR which suggests United African Republic or United Alkebulan Republic, on June 2.

Watch the video below...
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnTwaWpu61s][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/singer-tekno-says-he-has-relocated-to-the-u-s-states-why-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Singer, Tekno Says He Has Relocated To The U.S; States Why (video) by damilola4162(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2021
GraceofGod2:
Where una dey leave others go? cry
grin grin grin
Re: Singer, Tekno Says He Has Relocated To The U.S; States Why (video) by GraceofGod2: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2021
damilola4162:
grin grin grin

Imagine how the country has turn on e own.. I still thank God for life..
Re: Singer, Tekno Says He Has Relocated To The U.S; States Why (video) by Iceyjayz: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2021
Wahala for who still dey NIGERIA grin
Re: Singer, Tekno Says He Has Relocated To The U.S; States Why (video) by providencia(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2021
Which kind yeye reason be this? . I was thinking he wants to say insecurity or something reasonable.
Re: Singer, Tekno Says He Has Relocated To The U.S; States Why (video) by Abfinest007(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2021
Everyone is leaving but buhari has refuse to leave
Re: Singer, Tekno Says He Has Relocated To The U.S; States Why (video) by crazymommy(f): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lol which ameri-igbo accent is that

3 Likes

Re: Singer, Tekno Says He Has Relocated To The U.S; States Why (video) by cassidy1996(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
e b like him nor well
Re: Singer, Tekno Says He Has Relocated To The U.S; States Why (video) by justicechichex: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Okoko
Re: Singer, Tekno Says He Has Relocated To The U.S; States Why (video) by GraceofGod4: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
ominilongest:

Are u for real? Or a scamm

I swear to God who created me, I am for real. I can't hide myself anymore, I fit collapse. Please
Re: Singer, Tekno Says He Has Relocated To The U.S; States Why (video) by DoggoneDogg: 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ugly & overbleached mannequin
Re: Singer, Tekno Says He Has Relocated To The U.S; States Why (video) by nigerianrevolut(f): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Enjoy yourself sir.

(1) (Reply)

"The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY / Can You Marry A Celebrity? / "2face And I Are Just Partners To Our Daughter" - Annie Macaulay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.