Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,450 members, 7,801,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Am Playing Safe Mode - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Playing Safe Mode (714 Views)

Is He Serious Or Just Playing With My Emotions / Help!!! How Do I Change My Father's Mode Of Dressing. / Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Playing Safe Mode by Lostchild(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2021
I am a person that I love to talk about myself and encourage others to talk about them self instead of them to gossip about others.

I have a female married neighbor who is very pushy and controlling. She began to assert her authoritative and controlling attitude towards me. I told her to stop, knowing that, she will continue in her foolishness if I dont stop her.

She is the type that controls everything and every one around her, including her hubby. I told her one day, you can cantrol your family, but if you try this over me, I will deal with you if you don't back off from me.

She miss judge my words and started shouting holy ghost fire on me. I kept quiet and didnt say more word but I allowed her to finish her display in shouting holy ghost fire, ranting around. I silently said to myself, if the fire of God will kill anyone here, it will be her, because I am living a life style where I always mind my business and don't like trouble makers

She kept her manipulation and tried to involve the landlady, thinking that I will yield to their demands, but she was supprised that I resist and sternly warn the land-lady, the very person she respect so much and both she and the landlady back off ( then I regain my peace)

About my female neighbor; she is a nice woman but her problem is that, she is quick to act before she thinks, but then her wrong deed has has been done already

After some time, she began to see that, I am a person that is well discipline and she realize she has handled me in a wrong way and tried her very best to reconcile and make peace with me. I ghost her off completely and gave her the silent treatment.

In the past I have suffered many betrayals, many abuse, many injustice without retaliation, all I do is to forgive and forget. I just know how to forgive and try to see beyond the actions of humans

I remember when I help a friend to make money in 7 digit and I exalted him and also tried to guide him to use the money wisely. He became angry with me and went all about, started telling people that I was jealous of him because he has made money more than me. I confront him and asked him; I heard you have been telling people that I was jealous of you over money I helped you to make? he acknowledge and told me he has done me wrong. I forgive him and help him more, guess what? He did me more more wrong and was also the one that put me in trouble that almost involve the police

I remember a very close friend that we use to live in the same apartment, he made the attempt and tried to fv'c'k my girlfriend when I was not at home, the babe had to struggle her way out and flee from the apartment. When I came home, the babe told me everything that happened. I asked her, have you told anyone apart from me? she said NO, I told her, please keep this a secret and promise me not to tell anyone for the purpose of peace and we dont know tomorrow. That day, I still shared my food with that friend and didnt let him know that I know what he tried to do behind my back, Guess what? 3 years later, that same friend tried to assassinate me, it was God that intercept his move and saved me from his evil heart.

READERS: Forgiveness is not possible without genuine repentance and it is only God that knows those who genuinely repent.

Then I said, enough is enough. I told God that I can't continue like this, I just can not continue to forgive and over look because I may die before my time. God, you have protected me all my life and now it is time I need to try and protect myself.

I remember I told my elder brother that he has allowed bitterness and hatred into his heart because he told me he no longer forgive people because humans have hurt him so much. He told me that when he gives a person an opportunity, if they mess up, he just let them go. Looking back now I can see that my elder brother was (is) right

I have become like my elder brother by applying his rules to my life.

I respect men a lot and if a man offends me, what I do is to emotionally and physically withdraw a bit and apply more wisdom when dealing with him next time, I will greet him always but I can never trust my life to him in any meaningful way, every aspect of my life is in now in safe mode.

I flag off wrong people completely because of my life unpleasant experience.

Tomorrow I will have a wife and I will play safe mode by giving her a hot slap or silent treatment so that she will not heavily violate my gentleness. As for children, I will always caution and warn them but still allow them to suffer the consequences of their wrong choice.

This world is not for the Nice Guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Playing Safe Mode by jantman(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2021
This safe mode is good. smiley
Re: I Am Playing Safe Mode by Jeon(f): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2021
jantman:
Typing..

Viewing...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Playing Safe Mode by Jeon(f): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2021
Lostchild:
I am a person that I love to talk about myself and encourage others to talk about them self instead of them to gossip about others.

I have a female married neighbor who is very pushy and controlling. She began to assert her authoritative and controlling attitude towards me. I told her to stop, knowing that she will continue in her foolishness if I dont stop her.

She is the type that controls everything and every one around her, including her hubby. I told her one day; you can cantrol your family, but if you try this to my domain, I will deal with you if you don't back off from me.

She miss judge my words and started shouting holy ghost fire on me. I kept quiet and allowed her to finish her display in shouting holy ghost fire. I silently said to myself, if the fire of God will kill anyone here, it will be you because I am living a life style where I always mind my business and don't like trouble makers

She kept her manipulation and tried to involve the landlady, thinking that I will yield to their demands, but she was supprised that I resist and sternly warn the land-lady, the very person she respect so much and both she and the landlady back off.

About my female neighbor; she is a nice person but her problem is that she act before she thinks, her wrong deed has has been done already

After some time, she began to see that I am a person that is well discipline and she realize she has handled me in a wrong way and tried her very best to reconcile and make peace with me. I ghost her off completely and gave her the silent treatment.

In the past I have suffered many betrayals, many abuse, many injustice without retaliation, all I do is to forgive and forget. I just know how to forgive and see beyond the action of men.

I remember when I help a friend to make millions and I exalt him, after making money he went all about and started telling people that I was jealous that he has made money. I confront him and asked him; I heard you have been telling people that I was jealous of you over money I help you to make? he acknowledge and told me.he has done me wrong. I forgive him and help him more, guess what? He was also the one that put me in trouble and almost sent to jail cell.

I remember a very close that we use to live in the same apartment, he made the attempt and tried to fv'c'k my girlfriend when I was not at home, the babe had to struggle her way out and flee from the apartment. When the babe told me, I asked her, have you told anyone apart from me? she said NO, I told her, please keep this a secret and promise me not to tell anyone because we dont know the future. I still shared my food with that friend and didnt let him know that I know what he tried to do, Guess what? that same friend tried to assassinate me in the future (past) it was God that intetcept and saved me from him.

READERS: Forgiveness is not possible without genuine repentance and it is only God that knows those who genuinely repent.

Then I said, enough is enough. I told God that I can't continue like this, I just can not continue to forgive and over look because I may die before my time. God, you have protected me all my life and now it is time I need to try and protect myself.

I remember I told my elder brother that he has allowed bitterness and hatred into his heart because he told me he no longer forgive people because humans have hurt him so much. He told me that when he gives a person an opportunity, if they mess up, he just let them go. Looking back now I can see that my elder brother was (is) right

I have become like my elder brother by applying his rules to my life.

I respect men a lot and if a man offends me, what I do is to emotionally and physically withdraw a bit and apply more wisdom when dealing with him next time, I will greet him always but I can never trust my life to him in any meaningful way. Every aspect of my life is in now in safe mode

I flag off wrong people completely because of my life unpleasant experience.

Tomorrow if I have a wife I will play safe mode by giving her silent treatment so that she will not heavily violate my gentleness. As for my children, I always caution and warn them but still allow them to suffer the consequences of their wrong choice.

This world is not for the Nice Guys

1 Like

Re: I Am Playing Safe Mode by Karleb(m): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
One thing about people like you is, by the time you learn, you now become the direct opposite of what you used to be.

It's like a person who turned to a player because of an heartbreak.

The best way to deal with this issue is to be moderate. Be the good-bad person, not the good or bad person.

Good people get used, bad people also lose opportunities because they've locked their heart.
Re: I Am Playing Safe Mode by irijuola: 12:01am On Jul 05, 2021
Just hope you get a good wife cos you said you'll give your wife silent treatment if she misbehaves. Silent treatment ruins communication and destroys marriage. Personally, I view silent treatment as immature. I believe in speaking out and expressing myself whether the recipient likes it or not. It prevents bottling of emotions that can spark anytime.
Relationship with people, especially blacks, require calculation and wisdom.

1 Like

Re: I Am Playing Safe Mode by Lostchild(m): 1:42am On Jul 05, 2021
irijuola:
Just hope you get a good wife cos you said you'll give your wife silent treatment if she misbehaves. Silent treatment ruins communication and destroys marriage. Personally, I view silent treatment as immature. I believe in speaking out and expressing myself whether the recipient likes it or not. It prevents bottling of emotions that can spark anytime.
Relationship with people, especially blacks, require calculation and wisdom.

Mr irijuola
I believe in God existence and trust in God that He will help me with a good wife this time. I have had so much in life and I dont need more drama with women in my life anymore.

I believe that if it is possible for you to know the kind of women I have dated in the past, you will applaud me that I am still alive.

It is good to talk out frustration (communication is they key) but not to some kind of women. There are some women, it is only hot slap or beating that will convey them to sanity.

I dated two women in the past, despite the fact that I prefare dialog (communication), it was still not possible for me to talk out frustration with them.

Some women are impossible and need beating, I know what I am talking about.

Silent treatment or communication will work on some women, especially white women

(1) (Reply)

Widow Gets Married Again! | Behind The Scenes Of Her BRIDE PRICE Ceremony / Please Invest In My Vision / The Least Likely To Succeed In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.