Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice (40568 Views)

My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by BarrSly: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simp

6 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Savedday: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

11 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Premiumwriter2: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
She's using you to play monkey Post and you are being a willing ball. Kwantinue

Hi

Do you struggle with women? Always lost on what to say after the first 'hi' and 'hellos'? sad

Unstuck yourself and become the man women love to spend time with. Chat like a pro and tease her like a player without ever running out of things to say. cool

Get The Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom
Comes with hundreds of chatting ideas, topics and samples to keep you on top of the game cool

At Paystack. shop/redpill
Remove space between paystack. and shop

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by cristy149: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
she doesn't want you, she just wants your validation, that's why she calls you whenever you don't call to make sure you're still in the constant chase after her, you with her other beta orbiters

14 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Lamasta(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good day nairalanders there this very girl i love so much i have express my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet is been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes i might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love i have for her, am overwhelmed but she dont understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine SEUN, LALASTICLALA PLZ TO D PROMISED LAND
Come let me lay hands on you so that you can be redeemed cool

5 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Igbojihadist: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lamasta:
Come let me lay hands on you so that you can be redeemed cool
lol
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by larryking540: 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Igbojihadist:
okay thank you remain blessed
for 4 years u still day beg ,it's not bad Bec every young man has been in that shoes before ,but the question I will like you to pounder upon is "will she make a good wife like this " how u go beg woman for 4 years ,
if na 50k you day save or 100k u day save for 4 years multipy it ,u should know lhow much u must have lost ...

I once asked a lady out she no gree ,she con day even roll with other guys for my eyes just to get me pained,last last god still will have his way ,

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Isokoson1: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Op if you no get sense you suppose get head. ..How u go dey tell girl you love her for 4years she dey do anyhow and you dey you confuse. . No nah you no confuse nah do they do me..
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by aktolly54(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good day nairalanders there this very girl i love so much i have express my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet is been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes i might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love i have for her, am overwhelmed but she dont understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine SEUN, LALASTICLALA PLZ TO D PROMISED LAND
do you have a nice ride? Did the bitc.h. normally bill you? And those simple question and will advise you on what to do.

PS: no need to call seun, we go solve the issue for you without reaching fp
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Igbojihadist: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
aktolly54:
do you have a nice ride? Did the bitc.h. normally bill you? And those simple question and will advise you on what to do.

PS: no need to call seun, we go solve the issue for you without reaching fp
no oh she dont request anything from and even if i do that without her conscience she would return it wether money or card unless whenever am with her she would remove my pause collect money and buy whatever she need but na small small money shaa
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by aktolly54(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Igbojihadist:
no oh she dont request anything from and even if i do that without her conscience she would return it wether money or card unless whenever am with her she would remove my pause collect money and buy whatever she need but na small small money shaa
find another girl you can be fuckin.g secretly ,keep play along but are you sure the girl don't have bf she love and keep the details away from you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Igbojihadist: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2021
aktolly54:
find another girl you can be fuckin.g secretly ,keep play along but are you sure the girl don't have bf she love and keep the details away from you?
yeah am sure she dont have

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by fineberry(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
thanks for the advice but i dont just know am getting crazy about her
Guy forget her.... Stop being a pussy nigger.

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Igbojihadist: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2021
fineberry:
Guy forget her.... Stop being a pussy nigger.
am not after her pussy am after the woman i think could be mine forever

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by aktolly54(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
yeah am sure she dont have
then you need to work on your strategy with her, focus on her weakness like what she like most then keep doing it for her but don't hurt yourself because you want to please her.

PS: I once date a girl that like cake, I buy cake like twice for her every week and Care for her in your own way then she will fall in love with you
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by fineberry(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
am not after her pussy am after the woman i think could be mine forever
that is the issue...you're loving her like with all you got but she isn't reciprocating... That's why you need to move on bro. You deserve better... It's not all the time one will have to be in a r/ship.

5 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Simp
Igbojihadist:

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Igbojihadist: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
fineberry:
that is the issue...you're loving her like with all you got but she isn't reciprocating... That's why you need to move on bro. You deserve better... It's not all the time one will have to be in a r/ship.
okay boss thanks alot i really appreciate
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Igbojihadist: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
aktolly54:
then you need to work on your strategy with her, focus on her weakness like what she like most then keep doing it for her but don't hurt yourself because you want to please her.

PS: I once date a girl that like cake, I buy cake like twice for her every week and Care for her in your own way then she will fall in love with you
okay bro i will put that into pratice
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by The5DME(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good day nairalanders there is this very girl I love so much. I have expressed my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet. It has been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl.

Its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes I might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love I have for her. I am overwhelmed but she doesn't understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine.
Why don't you just let her be then?
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by sammirano: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Na wa oo
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by brightalo1010: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good day nairalanders there is this very girl I love so much. I have expressed my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet. It has been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl.

Its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes I might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love I have for her. I am overwhelmed but she doesn't understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine.

You need sense not advise.

You need advice to continue fooling or to stop fooling?
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by AlexB300: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
E be like say you get enough money to be this patient and unbothered grin
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by without(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

sorry no go find money
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

I don't advice SIMPS because they behave like Buhari lovers a.k.a Zombies.

No matter what you tell them, they will still do what their "direction-less" brain tell them to do.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Vulcanheph(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
When the Redpillers are shouting.... It's usually because of mofos like you.
How can you be asking a girl out for four good years shocked shocked shocked

Move on with your life and get another girl, stop allowing a woman use you to catch cruise.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Gaddafi1: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

My brother, I went after my wife for 7 years before she finally accepted and now I am so happy for the wait. Patience is all you need, the good girls will always take their time to give a positive response. My two kobo

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Mac2016(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Maybe the babe just passed the night with someone else yesterday.
My brother get money.. Lavish the babe with money. Sleep with her then relax.
She will follow you later. Or better still send her number to me.
Girls, na the cheapest thing if you get money.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by na2016: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Stay away from manipulators for you your sanity sake.

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by davosea(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Finally you go they alright Soon as your mumu do for there grin grin grin
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
redpill thread is there in romance section of nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.