Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:13 PM

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice (40501 Views)

My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Yesboss0009: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good day nairalanders there is this very girl I love so much. I have expressed my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet. It has been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl.

Its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes I might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love I have for her. I am overwhelmed but she doesn't understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine.

First of all delete her number then block her on all social media platform . And keep reminding yourself that if she loved you she wouldn't make excuses. She is probably interested in someone else's and she doesn't want to tell you in order not to hurt you ... meditate on this and move on bruuh... She is not your soul mate
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by davien(m): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good day nairalanders there is this very girl I love so much. I have expressed my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet. It has been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl.

Its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes I might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love I have for her. I am overwhelmed but she doesn't understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine.
I've been in your shoes and almost every guy has, that girl that played with me that year has been disturbing me since money started flowing in. Hustle bro, hustle for yourself and your future because it won't play games on you or leave you. The amount of care you give women is opposite of what they give you.

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by mayorkent(m): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lol
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Awoo88: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
I did not read your write up. But if loving is running your life, you are the biggest fool on planet earth after buhari supporters. Your dad should use for money ritual. That way, you will more useful them

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by flyinnizam(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

mumu man. Apply that energy in ur career and family
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by swarley75(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
I don't like using the word simp but you are one and a big one at that, why will you chase after a girl for 4 years assuming you focus the same energy on learning something in that time frame you would have successfully learned two skills.

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by sonymax16(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by addexx: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
4yrs chasing pussy.

Shey na bsc she be?

Society producing chronic simpletons in men on a daily. Sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Engr1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Okay

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by deltateam: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
am not after her pussy am after the woman i think could be mine forever

You have watched too much romantic film with enough music to last a lifetime.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by myked(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Buy sense

Even if it's just N50 worth �
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by 11doubledee: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
boss i apreciate ur advice i would put that into pratice
Better do.
Time waits for no man.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by sandra50(f): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Use all the energy you have been using to ask her out to work hard for money..she is waiting for a big miracle in your life and once she sees that you have made good money she will be the one to remind you that you have been asking her out and that she has accepted..so for the four years you have been asking her out I believe you have been giving her things to soften her mind..all the things you have been giving her is actually enough to use and build yourself to the kind of man she wants to be with..
Igbojihadist:

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

I’m not saying don’t pursue a gal o bt if u pursue a gal 30times/% u should pursue ur work 100Times/% as more. That is the rule of the Love game. Don’t pursue a gal more than ur work or hussle or else Ure a f00l. Do u understand young man? That is how u can be happy wether or not she accepts cos u won’t be losing anything bt if u obey this law properly she will 80% chance accept to ur condition. If she doesn’t accept which I doubt u would have developed ur self to get almost any gal like her or better.

Be wise and stop think about a common gal more than ur life. undecided
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by stanliwise(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

https://theadultman.com/love-and-lust/oneitis/

Read this article and it would help you
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by stanliwise(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
jaxxy:

I’m not saying don’t pursue a gal o bt if u pursue a gal 30times/% u should pursue ur work 100Times/% as more. That is the rule of the Love game. Don’t pursue a gal more than ur work or hussle or else Ure a f00l. Do u understand young man? That is how u can be happy wether or not she accepts cos u won’t be losing bt if u obey this law properly she will 80% chance accept to ur condition.
On point
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Truth is that girl stupid. It's better to be single than marry her. Nevertheless go find another babe give flowers
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Villemark: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
My man you be sweet client.

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by michoim(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Godada:

You need to distract yourself. Block every channel of communication with her. She is living inside your head and messing it up.

Look for at least two beautiful girls and initiate a relationship. You wanna heal from the emotional constipation, so you need to chill, have fun till the poison she has worked into you loses its potency.

For reasons beyond the scope of this discourse, I can't tell you why you are so into her. But your job is to set your self free. She is the enemy of your peace of mind and should hence be seen as one.

What kind of a diabolical woman keeps man in sexual limbo? The most manipulative type.

Make sure you keep her out of your psych. Guard your heart diligently
What an intelligent response!!!
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Ellasure: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
You need to grow up. What did I say, grow up. Go and read more on women. If you have spent four years of your life waiting for her and she is not compassionate to play with you the way you expected, how are you sure that when she finally agree she will not need another four years for her to determine what to do with you?

Enquire if she has someone else with whom she is in love. Enquire if she ever think about your request if you have been bold to tell her your intentions anyway.

If the lady is above twenty two years and she is not responding as normally expected. Try other girls and learn. It is not compulsory for her to respond positively to your request anyway because of a thousand and one reasons. Take it calmly it is not a reject. Try another.

Are you sure of yourself as a man, if not seek for group of boys to occasionally hang out not necessarily doing anti social activities but reasonable hang out with a small drinks in the midst of gisting friends. Learn to listen to gists and also contribute as required.

You can join your church quire or mosque alfa on outings. Lessons are learnt through these activities and help develop you into a man with correct social outlook for future.

But four years is too much to wait for a woman response, don't die before your time.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by kay29000(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

This reminds me of what one girl told me last week. We were at a lounge together, then her phone started ringing and she frowned immediately she saw who was calling. She started complaining that she is tired of the guy's disturbance. Then she went on to say something else that shocked me...she said she doesn't like the guy, but she likes him chasing her.

Bro, cut that girl off NOW. In fact, block her number and move on. She is just wasting your time. Trust me, I have been there and know how hard it can be... especially the first few days. But trust me, you won't regret it in the long run. If you can block all communication with her for 30 days, you will forget her and regain her power and dignity. And she will be the one desperately chasing you. But when that happens, don't give her a chance ...get a new girl, forget that time waster.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by calyto: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
You no get problem.

Of all the wahala in this world, and all the challenges we are facing in this country, it is love that is your problem.

Oga go and make money. Love will come knocking in dozens. She doesn't like you because you have too much time to love

Beter leave this place before we call internet police for you
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by uthlaw: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
thanks for the advice but i dont just know am getting crazy about her
until you craze patapata before you get sense!
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Succeszy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin
the girl in question is part of your village people associates send to destroy you emotionally...My brother run pass usain bolts from such ladies cos nothing good ever comes out of it .....only premium Tear

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Cyoung4real(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Four years? Omo guy you no Dey try,ooo
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Brimstone77: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Same happened to me,she won't say yes to me but anytime I tried to forget her and move on she will call me and start using emotional blackmail on me..

These types of ladies are witches...

Block her or any time she tried using that emotional blackmail on you shun her and warn her not to call you again if she can't date you..

Be a man...

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by addexx: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Gaddafi1:

My brother, I went after my wife for 7 years before she finally accepted and now I am so happy for the wait. Patience is all you need, the good girls will always take their time to give a positive response. My two kobo

You would have become a medical doctor with a thriving business on the side and ladies at your beck and call in those years.

What if she still turned you down after everything.

Happy marriage Dr Patience

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Giltexo: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Man can buy his dream cars @60
Build his dream mansion @70.
But you see if you miss raising up kids as at when due..the regret is everlasting..and irreversible..4yrs gone when it comes to making babes ooh it's gone and gone..omo go and marry who is ready.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by legacystore: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Imagine this mumu grin grin grin

Go and make money n quit this nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding / 10 Unique Facts About Kissing / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.