Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice (40554 Views)

My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Aurelius1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good day nairalanders there is this very girl I love so much. I have expressed my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet. It has been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl.

Its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes I might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love I have for her. I am overwhelmed but she doesn't understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine.
If na woman be your problem in this kind of economy then you've got no problem. You don't need advise , you need a brain reset.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by GeezBitz(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Your problem is not that you can't stop loving her, you ain't good at the ladies angle thats your problem.
You are scared of going out to start from afresh, scared of walking up to another lady, scared pf approaching women is your problem.
You better let her go for your own good and peace of mind b4 she uses and dump your poor ass.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Etuagievin(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
i warned people like you to stay off
. You wrote to to public and they are baring their minds, you should not expect everyone to say what your ears want to hear. Constructive advise is what I feel a majority have given. Accept and move on.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Lonelypacifist6: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Masters in wooing, Four years.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by jameel6: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
She is using great psychology on you, and she is enjoying it. You must fight over it and move on. To tell you the truth, only another lady can solve the problem. You must fall in love with somebody else.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Honesty36(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Her own LOML has not given up on her yet , when the guy is done with her don't worry she'll come to you , ozuor

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Op never collect half salary before,if u do, u no go fall in love.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by olson(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
Are you really kidding me here?
If I had a son like you I'd kick him in the balls

Savage. 12 bottles of gulder to this sonji guy. U just hit the nail on the head.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by GodisFirst: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
If you are ready to marry her, just send her a message that you are coming to meet her parents with your people and give her a date for the visit. Send her some money to give her parents to prepare some delicious meals and drinks to entertain the people that you will come with that day. Then she will know that you are serious.
Next come alone to meet her parents and inquire from them what you are expected traditionally to come with. With this you have made your intention known to her parents, if there will be any hindrance, they will tell you or communicate it to you through their daughter. This will save your people any embarrassment if they had come with you and the girl or her parents refuse to give consent to the marriage.
If after this step and everything went well, then plan for the real visit with your people and do the needful.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Solexgzy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mophor:
Damn Niggar!!!!!!!! Issoright
pussy ass niggas every where
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Finore(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
You dey find advice ? Four years to pursue one girl n.a. degree u dey pursue ?by now somebody don graduate from school, them for create course for you for university ,mumu. You no get sense at all, the girl they use you dey caught fun, .... You no call her after 3 days she go call you... Na telemondo zee world .. Kpoju kpoju love from a distance, Indians they find your type for acting .. You dey waist your talent.... Your mumu don get PhD... Dey wait oh! Till she marry born pikin invite you for her child dedication by den you don reach 50 years. Oloku!
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Happy2020: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Idiot Smdh. Move TF on bro
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Gjmff: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
I never speak to these bitchhhhess I let my money talk
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Bimpe29: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
But such women are not always sincere with your purpose and person, they're rather interested in your riches and fame.
Reason why is always better and fruitful to get hooked/married to the woman who genuinely consider your purpose and person unconditionally.
Boss13:
Go and make money and stop this nonsense. Your focus should not be women but your purpose. Women will rush you when you are on your purpose.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by realray(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
oga she's using as a backup plan simple....
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Mr5050(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
;Dno be juju be that cool
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by phazotron(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good day nairalanders there is this very girl I love so much. I have expressed my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet. It has been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl.

Its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes I might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love I have for her. I am overwhelmed but she doesn't understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine.

You're not serious

4years on top woman.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by beamed: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
One day, the scale will fall of your eyes and you will meet another girl who will make you wonder "why you go crazy over an unwilling girl" all these years. I can tell, you listen to your heart more than your head. Pay more attention to your head sometimes. Good luck.

Igbojihadist:

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by beamed: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
One day, the scale will fall of your eyes and you will meet another girl who will make you wonder "why go crazy over an unwilling girl" all these years. I can tell, you listen to your heart more than your head. Pay more attention to your head sometimes. Good luck.

Igbojihadist:

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by omoadeleye(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
Are you really kidding me here?
If I had a son like you I'd kick him in the balls

I'm ready to even donate a shoes made of iron to use on his balls
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Awesome007(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Stop been emotional become logical once you understand this you'r a free man.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Cuttycool(f): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin the last three lines got me laughing. No mind them, their problem isnt your problem, love wantintin is your problem. If she dosent want you, move on with your life, dont be surprised that if you decide to move on, she will want you back at that point. Hope you are not chasing an underaged girl o.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by MrMacinterchi1: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
Boss13:
Go and make money and stop this nonsense. Your focus should not be women but your purpose. Women will rush you when you are on your purpose.
LOL you no de hear word o Lol
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by tbliss22(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Uncle.... It's obvious she knows you are so obsessed with her, reason why she kept tormenting you.

I am even sure she will be extorting money from you as well, damn it bro, 4 years is too much sir.... Focus and ensure you develop yourself to be successful.

Finally, if you had purchased your own house alongside 2 or 3 cars, you won't be saying all these.... My brother na them go rush you.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Newbielearner(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Op, withdraw all your life savings and give it to her grin

You would learn after that what you should do cheesy
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Owologbo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Na 4 years plus course be this o.
LMAO.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Mophor: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Solexgzy:
pussy ass niggas every where
Just like you’re with mosquito medulla
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by 9jaRealist: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Abegi, quit being a CREEP and a STALKER, and move on…
She is probably too nice to tell you to bog off, but after 4 years you should be getting the hint!

Good luck nonetheless - ELSEWHERE!
>
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by fineberry(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
thanks for the advice but i dont just know am getting crazy about her
Bro you can if you want to.... When my last r/ship hit the rock I thought to myself " How will I move on without bukola lol" but I did man, it was not easy, but I triumph.

This is to real niggers out there... Don't ever believe she can't fumble o...because the greater the expectations the more the heartbreak.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by bluefilm: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

You are only lusting after what you can't have.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Sadicool: 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Even if na degree, u suppose don graduate ��‍�

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.