Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station (17090 Views)

Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members / Gunmen Kidnap 5 Wedding Guests In Anambra / IPOB Threatens To Kidnap 5 Southeast Governors, Ebonyi Governor Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by Premiumwriter2: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Do you struggle with women? Always lost on what to say after the first 'hi' and 'hellos'?

Unstuck yourself and become the man women love to spend time with. Chat like a pro and tease her like a player without ever running out of things to say.

Get The Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom

At Paystack. shop/redpill

[
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by Trustedpronet: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Arrest Sunday igboho for this.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by Sweetaura: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Dont tell me they kidnapped the people infected with leprosy

And tuberculosis
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by Kingpele(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Clueless General buharia
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by dan761(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kidnapping is becoming too Frequent what is our Government doing proactively to end or reduce it ?

Staphylococus aureus symptoms Solutions and Infertility.. Don't Hesitate..Check Signature below
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by Hilena(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Unknown gunmen. Hmm! probably Armed robbers or agitators. Let's wait for the full gist

Now you called them armed robbers abi...
Useless terrorist..
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Unknown gunmen. Hmm! probably Armed robbers or agitators. Let's wait for the full gist

So what will d govt do? Will it mobilize all d policemen in kaduna to locate these gunmen just as it does to protesters or will it display it's usual nonchalance when it comes to securing d lives of citizens?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by Temptee101(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
This cuntree na wa o

Everyone should enjoy their buhari.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by joyandfaith: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

Sunday igboho and his boys did it.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by Bankowner: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
It is time the Federal Government used the same method used in crushing the UGM in the South East to crush the gunmen in Zaria and the North. What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by donbenie(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Probably disappointed they didn't call them IPOB..
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by juniior(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Hediot. Maybe it's Arewa nation agitators
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by Edyice: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Dont tell me they kidnapped the people infected with leprosy

Abo-k-i people will kidnap anything including ant grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by ButterBerry: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
They should be treated with Care.
They're victims too.
They are only doing what's right but people misunderstand them.
They're not Ipob.
Federal government can't treat them in the language they understand rather they treat them with the language Nigerians misunderstand.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by onuman: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Unleash the armed forces on Zaria to hunt for the gunmen. But in the process, they will kill more innocent civilians than the gunmen did. The case in the east.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by ensamy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
They could have kidnapped the lepers inclusive. Foolish people.
Only in Nigeria were lepers too are afraid of been abducted.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by November24(f): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Invisible gunmen... They can never arrest these ones
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by Theunbothered: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Yes, Northern jihad agitators grin

If it was Imo state you would already be vomiting narratives like a broken tap.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by medropoly(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
El_rufai has done it again sad

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by kweensheba: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
God have mercy.

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by dmbb: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kanus sheepish terrorists are so aggressive these days

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by Teejay13(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Tor, it has happened again.

Only God can save us
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by Olao2233: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Pls help a brother � anybody should pls help me out ..I need of money to take my father to hospital ...0049212803....GT BANK..ANY AMOUNT ILL APPRECIATE IT
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by Naijanascam: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
It can't be true......

They don't operate in the north
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by Olao2233: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Pls help a brother � anybody should pls help me out ..I need of money to take my father to hospital ...0049212803....GT BANK..ANY AMOUNT ILL APPRECIATE IT
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by Cnach: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
The news outlet that reported this should be sanctioned. They are not our problem, they are more like spare part business men in North. Tell us about Igboho, MNK and IPOB those are our problems.
Rubbishes

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Unknown gunmen in the north....it's no longer bandits or kidnappers again or are this ESN or IPOB boys?

Let me sit and read other peoples comment.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by Cnach: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
CANDYDADDY:

How's it rocket science for all of this kidnappers to find a way to kidnap Yusuf Buhari or his sister
Who tell u say them dey Nigeria. Since yusuf crash on top bike na away him dey till now
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by frankyychiji(f): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
nzeobi:
Unending problem without solution
I swear to God!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by frankyychiji(f): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Tranquillity360:
The language.
..the north understands.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station by sugaslim(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
My question is, hw do they drive their bikes in droves without security check points

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ex-Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura, Wife Over Corruption Allegations / Boko Haram: Army Reinstates 2,500 Soldiers, 102 Officers / Nigeria’ll Overcome Present Challenges — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.