Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members (21522 Views)

Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene / Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me / 'Living In Bondage' Sequel, The Ramsey Nouah Connection. Fans Excited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by President99: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Yoruba rules! Ekweremadu went for yam festival in Germany but ...... Nnamdi Kanu went for donors collection in Kenya but was...
Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
rip
Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by nenyeRitta(f): 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
cool actor's
Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
to the
Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
dead
Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
HRSweetness:

You're wrong. The herds men and bokoharam are globally recognized.
Hahahaha
That's for a wrong reason my dear. I meant something a northerner will do that will make other northerners boast of their region. Very soon, people will comment 'igbo amaka' because of Mo Abudu. I stand corrected though if she isn't Igbo but the point is when a person does well, his or her region hails and boast about them. I can't say that for North except from Aisha Mohammed
Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by BB9ja007: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
TsaTrinity:
Congratulations to them.
I keep asking myself why do northerners miss out on world recognitions. If a person breaks a record in school abroad, check it, it's a southerner. If a person was appointed to a very high position e.g an aide to the US President, it's a southerner.
No offence to them or do I intend to start an eWar in this forum but this is more than the system being broken.
#TruthOfTrinity
you just want to cos problem here, we all know they are not Wise or smart
Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by ZiggyMr(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
TsaTrinity:

Hahahaha
That's for a wrong reason my dear. I meant something a northerner will do that will make other northerners boast of their region. Very soon, people will comment 'igbo amaka' because of Mo Abudu. I stand corrected though if she isn't Igbo but the point is when a person does well, his or her region hails and boast about them. I can't say that for North except from Aisha Mohammed

Mo Abudu is not igbo
Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by TATALoAlaMu: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Where's Tunde Kelani
Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by Neimarjr: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dem nr go invite Destiny Etiko??
Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by HRSweetness(f): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
TsaTrinity:

Hahahaha

You missed the obvious sarcasm in my post.
Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by Handsum64: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
We thank God for Buhari's efforts at repositioning Nigeria at the World stage
Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by Joshobo55: 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
see below

Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by klas(m): 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
TsaTrinity:
Congratulations to them.
I keep asking myself why do northerners miss out on world recognitions. If a person breaks a record in school abroad, check it, it's a southerner. If a person was appointed to a very high position e.g an aide to the US President, it's a southerner.
No offence to them or do I intend to start an eWar in this forum but this is more than the system being broken.
#TruthOfTrinity

Well, some of the Yorubas appointed by Biden and the one that won the congress seat for Washington DC are technically northerners from Kwara state.
Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
Do you struggle with women? Always lost on what to say after the first 'hi' and 'hellos'? sad

Unstuck yourself and become the man women love to spend time with. Chat like a pro and tease her like a player without ever running out of things to say. cool

Get The Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom
Comes with hundreds of chatting ideas, topics and samples to keep you on top of the game cool

At Paystack. shop/redpill
Remove space between paystack. and shop
Just to toast a pucci

Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by Obamaofusa: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
President99:
Yoruba rules! Ekweremadu went for yam festival in Germany but ...... Nnamdi Kanu went for donors collection in Kenya but was...
fulani terrorist
Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by Beautynaija: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nice one..
Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by Creativebae(f): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Well deserved
Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
HRSweetness:

You missed the obvious sarcasm in my post.
I got it sweetheart. That's why I reacted with a hahahaaahah.....I was literally laughing grin
Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
klas:

Well, some of the Yorubas appointed by Biden and the one that won the congress seat for Washington DC are technically northerners from Kwara state.
But they're yorubas. The prouder group will be the South westerners. When will zuliat or mustapha, or Danjuma make their tribe or region proud?
This should be given a thought
Re: OSCARS: Ramsey Nouah, Mo Abudu, Andrew Dosunmu Invited To Become Academy Members by clothingonline(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
It’s amazing see our seeing our own celebrity doing this

on Instagram as obama_clothings. to follow my photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=14abjbrl88357&utm_content=gsph1yn
Order on IG this month comes with special discount.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria / How To Vote For BBNaija 2018 Housemates / Fztvseries Has Been Shut Down By Fact UK For Copyright Infringement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.