Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Not A Must You Must Make It In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Not A Must You Must Make It In Lagos (402 Views)

Finland - I Hope I Make It There Before They Close The Border O! / Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? / Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not A Must You Must Make It In Lagos by od501: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Frustrated man gives reasons why you must leave lagos, as he narrates his ordeal.

Re: Not A Must You Must Make It In Lagos by doggedfighter(f): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: Not A Must You Must Make It In Lagos by zaxbash: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin
Re: Not A Must You Must Make It In Lagos by Karleb(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
What people don't understand is, there are opportunities in Lagos. There are some opportunities in Nigeria that only exist in Lagos.

I personally believe Lagos is worth the hype but it's not for everyone, you can live a decent life in Oyo State or Ogun State.

My brother rented a room for 109k but in my place in Ondo State, my mum is the care taker of two 2 bedrooms flat, tiled, each goes for 120k.
Re: Not A Must You Must Make It In Lagos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
od501:
Frustrated man gives reasons why you must leave lagos, as he narrates his ordeal.
So what is the moral lesson of the story you posted Mr Ode 51?
Re: Not A Must You Must Make It In Lagos by od501: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Activist001:

So what is the moral lesson of the story you posted Mr Ode 51?

See wetin N20 condom suppose prevent. I don't blame you, na ur papa I blame. If he had done exactly as i told him it won't be like this.
Re: Not A Must You Must Make It In Lagos by mrsage(m): 12:13am On Jul 05, 2021
Opportunities exist everywhere.
Re: Not A Must You Must Make It In Lagos by seunny4lif(m): 3:09am On Jul 05, 2021
It’s same all over the world.
People can move outside Lagos and be working in Lagos but the problem are bad roads and poor system of transportation.

You can enjoy living in Akure than someone living in Lagos if both of you have same fed job.
Someone who earn 100K for Akure na big person while you need at least 150K to survive Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Friends In Asaba / Africa's Largest Housing Estate In Gwarinpa Abuja Nigeria / 24-year-old Prospective Corps Member Dies In Crash On Way To Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.