Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again (6699 Views)

Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul / Falana: El-Rufai Declaring Ayuba Wabba, NLC Chairman Wanted Is Laughable / NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by iwaeda: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2021

The Taraba State chairman of the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC), Peter Jediel, has again been abducted by unknown gunmen.

The Chairman who was early this year kidnapped and later regained his freedom was again kidnapped at his residence located in Sunkani, the administrative headquarters of Ard-Kola local government council of the state.

Jediel was kidnapped a second time around his home seven months after an initial abduction.

The leader of the Southern Conference of the United Methodist Church Rev. Philip Micah Dopah, where Jediel worships, called on Tarabans to cry to God in one voice for the safe release of the labour leader who was abducted, Sunday, DAILY POST reports.

Some past labour leaders who spoke with DAILY POST expressed dismay at the manner kidnappers have continued to carry out their criminal acts in the state without being tracked down by security operatives.

Wondering why kidnapping has become rampant in the state, he said there was a need for the state government to as a matter of urgency collaborate with security operatives.

A closed associate of the family who also spoke with our correspondent lamented that the state government was handling security with kid gloves.

A former labour leader reacting to the kidnap stressed the need for the security operatives to go the extra mile to provide security for the Labour leader, when he is eventually released,

As at the time of filing this report, the abductors have not reached out to the family to demand ransom, DAILY POST reports..

Efforts to reach the Police Public Relationship Officer in Taraba, David Misal for more details concerning the development failed as he did not pick his calls.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/04/taraba-nlc-chairman-abducted-again-by-unknown-gunmen/

1 Like

Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by osamz007: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
THAT VEGETABLE DON FINISH THIS COUNTRY

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by iwaeda: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Unknown gun men are like MTN, everywhere you go.

3 Likes

Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by osamz007: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
iwaeda:
Unknown gun men are like MTN, everywhere you go.

IN PLACES WITHOUT NETWORK, U STILL FIND THEM

9 Likes

Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by FarahAideed: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
My question is what is it about Buhari that attracts Islamic Terrorists and kidnappers

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by Tinubuadvocate: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
[s]
FarahAideed:
My question is what is it about Buhari that attracts Islamic Terrorists and kidnappers
[/s] never ask stupid question again. Pray for peace in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by FarahAideed: 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] never ask stupid question again. Pray for peace in Nigeria.

What's your Fulani name

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by taiwotimitt: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
E be like say they pay those kidnappers better money the first time he was kidnapped

2 Likes

Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by iwaeda: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

This thing is here again Lord!

7 Likes

Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by GreaterFuture(m): 4:46am On Jul 05, 2021
Too bad
Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by superCleanworks(m): 4:47am On Jul 05, 2021
I wonder how the family will be feeling right now. Sad

Kidnap one person twice.

1 Like

Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by Amuluonyenaego: 4:47am On Jul 05, 2021
Buhari...... Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by BigYash: 4:48am On Jul 05, 2021
I hope its not arrangee kidnap. I no dey trust anything wen these north people dey talk again.. Two times in a year.. Na wah o .. And the year never finish o.. I comment my reserve..
Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 05, 2021
He is a Christian no surprise

Christian's are now endangered species to the jihadists doubling up as Bandits

2 Likes

Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 05, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
what's stupid about his question?

Didn't Boko Haram use buhari as their "Negotiatior in trust"?

You are the senseless one here

4 Likes

Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by 111sunshine: 4:52am On Jul 05, 2021
Rip
Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by starbuck(f): 4:53am On Jul 05, 2021
Likely he pays very well
Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by lexy2014: 4:54am On Jul 05, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Is it prayer Canada & Germany prayed that made them have peace or is it good governance that made them have peace?

4 Likes

Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by VillagePipu: 5:21am On Jul 05, 2021
Kidnappers, bandits, Boko Haram and other violent criminals have never had it so easy. They just commit crime without repercussion. As for fulani herdsmen, the government defends those ones.

1 Like

Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by VillagePipu: 5:23am On Jul 05, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Go and ask those praying for peace in the North. While the Muslim prayers were going on, bandits kidnapped some of them.

1 Like

Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by Drsnives(m): 5:25am On Jul 05, 2021
I just tire for this country

1 Like

Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:30am On Jul 05, 2021
Such evil in the land
Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by dejonathan(f): 6:01am On Jul 05, 2021
Ani this chairman self dey kidnap himself to cash out ni
Abi why always him
Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by moriss33(m): 6:08am On Jul 05, 2021
Nice name
Amuluonyenaego:
Buhari...... Tufiakwa
Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 05, 2021
For those of you who constantly insult the likes of , eriggs, helinues and co...you don't really need to. All you need to do to make then shut up is to ask simple questions like...
1. Buhari protested unhindered against removal of fuel subsidy claiming it was none existent but today what is the price of fuel and what is his reason for removing it?

2. We can see all the pictures of our gallant armed forces with men bandits and terrorists with ak47 all over NL. Can they also ask Buhari to extend these gestures of unity to those who are fighting for the survival of their people?

3. A week ago or so the VP announced that 1G will be brought down to N360 or so. Did you notice how and the other zombies celebrated it and heaped insults and curses on those who they tag 'children of hate'? This is data that we are already buying at that price o...does this not make you wonder what apc does with their brains?

4. The dead meat griller was once shouting Tinubu upandan but as soon as he realised they were trying to kill that ambition and present Yahaya Bello he switched and is now claiming 'all we want is a better Nugeria'.

As for those who think I carry his matter on my head your stupidity will not allow you realise that it's a mutual gesture we both afford each other.

And finally if you believe that apc or pdp is the solution to Nigeria's problem you are no different from each other. Even Obasanjo is rumoured to be planning another party and some of you who have no sense are already jumping and excited.

These politicians have no interest in bettering the lot of the masses. I'd rather not vote than vote and regret later cos nobody here can tell me who will deliver this country from the ruins apc and pdp have put it into...

Think about this...the salary of a Senator for 3 months is enough to rig elections by funding thugs with weapons to secure that juicy seat for the next 4 years. If light becomes better, education improves, health becomes cheap and accessible...in short if that thug is given a better quality if life and they are able to find one business or the other that thrives do you think the senators and other politicians will be able to afford them? Certainly not. That is why they have weaponized poverty. "Start with the stark illiterates, the thugs, the miscreants...ensure that they can't be any better and then you can easily throw peanuts at them and have them do your bidding. Then extend it to all sectors and see how you will control the masses."

I personally do not have issues with their corruption and sending their kids abroad and all that. But why deny the common man food, health, fuel, education and now life? Why? These are basic needs for human survival.
God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by sinkhole: 6:28am On Jul 05, 2021
superCleanworks:
I wonder how the family will be feeling right now. Sad

Kidnap one person twice.
angry how many times did they kidnapp that former footballer's mother in the South-South again
Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by Judolisco(m): 6:29am On Jul 05, 2021
NLC no fit organize protest against incessant kidnappings... I pray make dem release u again Sha.... If u like no carry your 2 legs comut for dat location
But where person Wan go... Even for Abuja dem dey kidnap
Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by RPG2020(m): 6:34am On Jul 05, 2021
Make them try KP buhari and tinubu Nigeria go dey at peace ☮️
Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:40am On Jul 05, 2021
This is serious.
Re: Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again by lapazi(m): 7:22am On Jul 05, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

You are d one doing an impossible stupid task!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano People Wear Pampas On Their Nose To Mock Tinubu After Campaign (pictures) / #AtikuGate: Mr SPV, A Leopard Cannot Change Its Skin - Keyamo To Atiku / People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.