Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? (20206 Views)

“Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady / Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls / My Husband Is Being Insensitive, I Need An Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by kingthreat(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2021
Life that is not your life, you are telling someone what to do with theirs. You that is talking, have you attained your personal goals?

3 Likes

Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by HEAVEN4444: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2021
its not an advice or an insult. it is a death wish from someone who hates you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by Trillionier007(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2021
haha....... just passing #TreetyTrillionierGangsTTG

Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:

Then who did you respond to above?

Guy, no be toddlers dey on NL oo
stay away from me please
Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by Goldenheart(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Op is just bitter and want the other person to be bitter
Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by Sirqt5(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2021
To every single lady,

Marriage na turn by turn. Your own time go come, relax.

8 Likes

Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2021
It's an insult to those who are over 30 or say 35years especially for the ladies......you need to tell anyone this cos you self never marry n don't think you are still a small boy.

Nevertheless, that statement should not be taken seriously by anyone. Life get stage n time, at your own time, things will flow!

2 Likes

Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by ststyreal(f): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2021
It is an insultive advice!
Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by Monogamy: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
stay away from me please

When I am just getting started with you, when I am yet to unleash 5% of what you have been given to others..

Wait for it
Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by Ibrahiimo(m): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2021
If YOU are a LADY here on NAIRALAND"
You better Go and MARRY now OR you go HEAR AM.
If HUSBAND does not Find YOU, then go OUT and Look for HUSBAND.
Don't say I DID not WARN you.

To WHOM it may CONCERN

1 Like

Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by oyeb15: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2021
No of d above.
Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by Fiscus105(m): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2021
KristaPretty:
If anyone tells me to go and marry like other ladies, I will tell them to go and die as their mates too.

Una goodnight

But it would be piling more pressure on you
Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by JovialJune(f): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2021
eherbal:
It means for you to be responsible. You were probably a nuisance.verdict; its an insultgrin

So all married people are responsible? There are no responsible singles?

5 Likes

Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by LordVarys1: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2021
99.9 percent is insult
Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by Ohraybs(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
As the topic implies, I recently told it to a girl whom I felt was way older than the lifestyle she was forcing herself to live, I noticed that her mood changed and she went into a rage and said I insulted her... please house look into it, is it an insult?

And why do many girls see that statement as an insult?

Am sure you talking to her like that cos you are already married and you think that is a great achievement on your own path! My dear! Everyone in this world has his/her own life and decision to make,you don’t know what she is going through befor you make that statement last to her! Better be careful and I will advise you go beg her not to feel insulted wit your statements! Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by dfrost: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2021
pocohantas:

I am more interested in this. What lifestyle is she FORCING herself to live?

poco poco... false something something no answer poco ooooh grin cheesy
Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by hopexter(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2021
It's an advice in an insultive way
Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by Lexusgs430: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2021
seunny4lif:
Do you know how many years Oprah has been with her partner?

But, are they married?.....
Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by Seakay(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2021
Girl to Boy = Advice
Boy to Boy = Less Serious
Boy to Girl = Insult
Girl to Girl = Fight. grin

2 Likes

Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:

When I am just getting started with you, when I am yet to unleash 5% of what you have been given to others..

Wait for it
cry from now till tomorrow I'll never date you.

This is how you go about harassing young girls on this forum.

cc
Amaratarasha
Rehkina
Hisbah
Chocho54
Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by Abfinest007(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2021
Retired insult
Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by Monogamy: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
cry from now till tomorrow I'll never date you.

This is how you go about harassing young girls on this forum.

cc
Amaratarasha
Rehkina
Hisbah
Chocho54

Here is called Nairaland for a reason not gossipland or Liarsland..

Except if you are saying you are a lesbian

Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by dfrost: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2021
Ohraybs:

Am sure you talking to her like that cos you are already married and you think that is a great achievement on your own path! My dear! Everyone in this world has his/her own life and decision to make, you don’t know what she is going through befor you make that statement last to her! Better be careful and I will advise you go beg her not to feel insulted wit your statements! Thank you

Clear as crystal. Totally agree with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2021
ImaIma1:
It might not be an insult. But it could be an insensitive statement especially if you don't know what the person is going through in terms of relationships. She can't ask herself out or propose to herself.
let her ask a man out and maybe propose to a man
Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2021
Mr FalseProphet1, My man! smiley
You insulted her!!
Go and Apologize!! It's d Mature thing to do Right now!!
Most Girls/ladies of 27 upwards do not like such Jokes about Singlehood.. sad
Sometimes, You have to respect the feelings of Others!!..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by JovialJune(f): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2021
Ibrahiimo:
If YOU are a LADY here on NAIRALAND"
You better Go and MARRY now OR you go HEAR AM.
If HUSBAND does not Find YOU, then go OUT and Look for HUSBAND.
Don't say I DID not WARN you.

To WHOM it may CONCERN

You sound daft, what do you mean by " you go hear am"? Single ladies will die or what?

Before you yap spittle about, note that marriage doesn't define happiness, know this and have sense.

8 Likes

Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by Liposure: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2021
Elock1:
that's because majority of Nigerian girls think marriage is an achievement, they take it too serious.

Some think it's a get away from poverty, so there can put their generational problem on a poor young man.

I told my sister the other day that I may not get married, she seriously started rebuking and binding and even said that I am talking like a small pikin. grin
lol. You want to deny her her right of aunt and sister in law.
Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
I take it as a joke because I get alot of it from friends

and to make the matter worse my younger brother got married recently cheesy

But for me it's Adadike or nothing kiss
u go old and be forgotten if u no take time. Even younger bro don marry bfr old mama youngy like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working / 10 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Have Ever Used A Public Toilet / My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.