Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) (37208 Views)

Guests Disappointed After Stripper Invited To Entertain Them Was Dancing Legwork / Little Girl Whines Her Waist As She Dances To Tekno's Song (Video) / Two Muslim Sisters In Hijab Dance Zanku Legwork (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by oneble: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2021
Soji Christian Mummy

Stop Being A 1 Minute Man. You Are In Trouble If You Believe You Can Satisfy Your Woman With Money Alone. Don't Force Her To Look Out
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by Lifestone(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2021
Happiness is free
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2021
xynerise:

And what is wrong if she is a Catholic?

I am a Catholic too
nothing wrong, I am just saying this attitude of looking for views is not cool

The people from the other side would come out tomorrow and say that's what all Catholics do

The op can say woman dancing full stop
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by TimmyTen(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2021
Which one is Christian mother
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by xynerise: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2021
Mikecold:
nothing wrong, I am just saying this attitude of looking for views is not cool

The people from the other side would come out tomorrow and say that's what all Catholics do

The op can say woman dancing full stop
All Catholics dance to songs....so?
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by Kingzy4real: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2021
This is women meeting @ OP oil dey your head?? Must u tribalize everything? ODE
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2021
xynerise:

All Catholics dance to songs....so?
oga go and look at the original post before your own from utazahm.ed

It is because of people like that I said what I said, you can go argue with him
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by Franking: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2021
Old woman no dey forget dance wey she sabi na.
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by Sweeetheart(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2021
in Righteousness2's handwriting

this is a sign of end of human in this world
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by juman(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2021
She is born again christian.
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by Sleekfingers: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Which one is Christian mother?
Did that video convince you she has a child?
Did wearing of Catholic wrapper convince you she is Christian?
I don't know why you bloggers like sensational headlines
Is a woman dancing not enough headline
Anyway it's all good so long she isn't bombing someone

can you see why desmond elliot called them children?
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by Hersey(f): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2021
tino22:
When we are happy, God is happy. Don’t let the worries of this world and the trials and tribulations make you forget that at all times that the Lord God is good.

Wow! I love this smiley
Absolutely right!
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by Oshokalo: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2021
Mikecold:

forget all this yarn,dat woman just express her self according to the music and was very happy
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by Ramsinuah: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2021
KarnellAbra:
Do you bet on football matches? Visit the link on my signature to get information on how to never lose another football bet again.

KarnellAbra:
Do you bet on football matches? Visit the link on my signature to get information on how to never lose another football bet again.

GUYZ FLEE FROM THIS SITE
REAL FIXED MATCHES .NET
A FRIEND NEGOTIAED HIS FEE AND PAID 100£ VIA BITCOIN..ONLY FOR HIM TO DENY AGREEING TO SUCH FEE...AND NEVER RESPONDED AGAIN...NO REFUND NO GAME.
A NAIJA GUY CLAIMING FOREIGN...U WILL MEET UR DOOM.

THE ONLY MEANS OF COMMUNICATION IS EMAIL...ITS A ONE CHANCE tongue

1 Like

Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by gbengaadeleye12: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2021
Allow her to enjoy herself now
Newsmic:
A Christian mother showed amazing leg work while she danced to Phyno's 'Highway' song, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OrUp8vRyUQ
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by Akharmony: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2021
Christains we bawl to good music.
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by Laeroy(f): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Look at what a whole Christian mother is doing. What is she teaching her daughters? That's why Hisbah is great and Shariah is the best

Go and die.....Hisbah my foot.Shariah my faeces.
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by Kholar211: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2021
Mikecold:

May the goodness of God be upon you. You spoke well
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by Cousin9999: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
It's the kick for me. grin
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by BinamRex: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
It's only in Naija that it's surprising for an elderly person to catch fun. Nobody is too old to have fun.
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 2:55am On Jul 06, 2021
eherbal:
Mama no go die unless to bah darugbo. All this old women wey don chop life as spinsters,come dey disguise as mother theresa. See as phyno song expose dis wan grin

Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 2:56am On Jul 06, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Look at what a whole Christian mother is doing. What is she teaching her daughters? That's why Hisbah is great and Shariah is the best
Agbaya oshi angry

Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by lordjosh(m): 3:55am On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

It is obvious that the children of this woman are all real niggarrrrs...

Probably one of the son na loader

The other one just graduated from electrical engineering department

The third one na bomber or azaman
The fourth one dey into music or rather na footballer for France...he dey ball

Always looking out for your comments.....
Man way sabi!
I'm your fan!
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:37am On Jul 08, 2021
Lolz, funny.
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by nachistar20(m): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Thats nice
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by Orangedreams: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nice of her

Check my signature abeg
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by jaiyeoriestyle: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etmfTKtYzjs
Nancy Isime adeherself Adunni Ade kayode kasum - #soólèthemovie
Re: Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) by Festus2041: 4:08am On Mar 24, 2022
Read Below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.