Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK (30821 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement On Kanu Not Unanimous- IPOB, Lawyer Yet To Get CTC / Police Arrest UK Lecturer For Shouting “who Elected Him” During King Charles’s / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Godchosen001: 5:14am On Jul 05, 2021
No enquiry will make Buhari release KANU ,zaky zaky is an example

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Handsum64: 5:16am On Jul 05, 2021
As senseless as IPOB
Vagabonds that don't stay in their enclaves claiming to be developers pushing drugs and fake products around the globe are asking for self determination
Criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Ever8090: 5:16am On Jul 05, 2021
ZZ22:
After all your lies your government full of terrorists and kidnappers must tell the world where they kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu
Nigeria does not owe UK or anybody any explanation,.even if Buhari is brain dead as you guys thought before his life broadcast that have changed a lot of movement within the country including the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, there are many people in the administration including legal practitioners of international and local operations,..the goverment won't just act without legal consultant and proper diplomatic assessment.
He is carrying both the British and Nigeria passport which give both countries equal right to his ownership.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Ever8090: 5:17am On Jul 05, 2021
killALIEN:
I still feel so upset with his arrest. No heavy resistance. nevertheless i might find myself in his position sooner than expected.

I bet i will be brutal in every ramification!
...brutal ramification...on Nairaland grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by slimghost(m): 5:18am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Are you kidding me? grin

Mandela cursed and cursed the whites?
He threatened to kill all Zulu that had a different view?
He stayed in the UK and insulted the British?
He wore ₦760000 Fendi while those donating kept dying because of his rash sayings?
Mandela alienated the Bantu from other Black people especially Africans?(do you know how much support Africa especially Nigeria gave Madiba?)

Mandela forced and blackmailed ethnic groups?
He made stupid claims about the reality of a sitting president?
He conspired with the whites (like kanu does with the Fulani during elections to sell Igbos loyalty)?

Most of the "radicalism" you saw when reading your "history" were concocted by the enemies to make their desperate attempts to silence him seem appropriate

But kanu's radicalism is evident on twitter, Facebook, YouTube and even nairaland!

Plenty illiterate kids on Nairaland! Kid, Mandela actually picked up arms. Start reading son.

17 Likes

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Ever8090: 5:19am On Jul 05, 2021
BronzeMajik:
you need to go back and do proper findings about Mandela, do not insult his legacy by comparing him with kanu.
Kanu is uncouth and extremely radical he operates like a terrorist.
and greedy for wealth..his own is pure business

2 Likes

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by francis5051: 5:20am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Are you kidding me? grin

He wore ₦760000 Fendi while those donating kept dying because of his rash sayings?
Mandela alienated the Bantu from other Black people especially Africans?(do you know how much support Africa especially Nigeria gave Madiba?)
He conspired with the whites (like kanu does with the Fulani during elections to sell Igbos loyalty)?

Most of the "radicalism" you saw when reading your "history" were concocted by the enemies to make their desperate attempts to silence him seem appropriate

But kanu's radicalism is evident on twitter, Facebook, YouTube and even nairaland!
oga get out of this place with dis trash u typing here...you bloody liar

12 Likes

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Handsum64: 5:21am On Jul 05, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu should be made to proof his allegations that Buhari is dead and a body double is in Aso Rock.
He should be made to account for the policemen and military men killed in South East
He should be made to account for the prison breaks and the released prisoners in the South East
He should be made to account for the INEC offices burnt in the South East
He should be made to account for the citizens killed under his directives by his ESN members for fortifications and others

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by nwosu1982: 5:21am On Jul 05, 2021
Handsum64:
As senseless as IPOB
Vagabonds that don't stay in their enclaves claiming to be developers pushing drugs and fake products around the globe are asking for self determination
Criminals
yes I preferred to be drug pusher and fake products than to be an animal like who preferred to be killing humans than animals . No difference between u and cow. Iberiberism

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Feggie3: 5:21am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Are you kidding me? grin

You are just spitting gibberish!!!
Arrant NONSENSE!!!

15 Likes

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:23am On Jul 05, 2021
Is Radio Biafra still ringing grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by blackpanda: 5:26am On Jul 05, 2021
ZZ22:
After all your lies your government full of terrorists and kidnappers must tell the world where they kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu

But u know it's not lies. Kanu is never a freedom fighter. He's a terrorist and scammer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by TheEnygma(m): 5:26am On Jul 05, 2021
Ayomide811:
how?
Do I really need to explain it to you, a wanted man on in his own country is illegally detained and taken back to the country he's running from will have negetive implications to their country....

- No one will ever want to seek asylum in Kenya again because of the possibility that their government might sell you out to the country that you are running from.
- Tourism will drop drastically because most foreigners won't feel safe visiting the country which might affect the country economically.
-A lot of human rights organizations might start a campaign against them, which might give them a bad image.
-They will receive a lot of media backlash from a lot of countries because such acts might be against some international laws especially since technically NK hasn't committed any crime that will make him internationally recognized as a criminal or terrorist.

The list goes on and on.....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by nwosu1982: 5:27am On Jul 05, 2021
Handsum64:
Nnamdi Kanu should be made to proof his allegations that Buhari is dead and a body double is in Aso Rock.
He should be made to account for the policemen men killed in South East
He should be made to account for the prison breaks and the released prisoners
He should be made to account for the INEC offices burnt in South East
He should be made to account for the citizens killed under his directives
what have you done to Bokoharam ur brothers that has been killing thousands of your people? What have you done to Fulani/ Hausa bandits that has been killing innocent citizens? What have you done to the Buharia bad government? What have you done to Lai Mohamed who has lied to Nigerians many times? Igbos will continue to be ur headache that you can't cure in ur miserable life .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:27am On Jul 05, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Mandela was more radical.. Go read up!
Trash, he wasn't. He respected everyone and wasn't a terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 05, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Do not ever insult Madiba by comparing him with Kanu. Never.

We pray Kanu gets out if it, and becomes more responsible in his fight. By the way, I have said it many times, Igbos are their own enemies. His own betrayed him again. And Asari Dokubo even released 10 mins video to celebrate his arrest. The exact way your parents betrayed Ojukwu....history repeating itself. Go and unite yourselves first. I keep telling you, but you will come and insult me. I want you to get your Biafran nation and take your destiny in your hands, and later we will see if getting Biafra nation is what is good for you...Really, I wish you get it cos I know the end. But first unite yourselves. If you can, you will get your Biafra. But right now you are all not serious. You are all the real enemies of your progress. Get united and fight.

If there is one thing Madiba did well, it was uniting the blacks to fight, and not causing chaos like Kanu. Kanu is toxic so also most Igbos. I like you all, and I must tell you the truth. Get your sh!t together and fight well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by nwosu1982: 5:31am On Jul 05, 2021
blackpanda:

But u know it's not lies. Kanu is never a freedom fighter. He's a terrorist and scammer
then allow Igbos to go simple since he is a terrorist and scammer.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by JesseJo: 5:31am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
I hope he gets out and continue fighting but this time in a more refined and responsible way

Mandela was a freedom fighter too

How exactly is he meant to get out?

Dude is gone, bro!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by cyberdurable(m): 5:31am On Jul 05, 2021
TheEnygma:

Do I really need to explain it to you, a wanted man on in his own country is illegally detained and taken back to the country he's running from will have negetive implications to their country....

- No one will ever want to seek asylum in Kenya again because of the possibility that their government might sell you out to the country that you are running from.
- Tourism will drop drastically because most foreigners won't feel safe visiting the country which might affect the country economically.
-A lot of human rights organizations might start a campaign against them, which might give them a bad image.
-They will receive a lot of media backlash from a lot of countries because such acts might be against some international laws especially since technically NK hasn't committed any crime that will make him internationally recognized as a criminal or terrorist.

you are smart

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:34am On Jul 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Do not ever insult Madiba by comparing him with Kanu. Never.

We pray Kanu gets out if it, and becomes more responsible in his fight. By the way, I have said it many times, Igbos are their own enemies. His own betrayed him again. And Asari Dokubo even released 10 mins video to celebrate his arrest. The exact way your parents betrayed Ojukwu....history repeating itself. Go and unite yourselves first. I keep telling you, but you will come and insult me. I want you to get your Biafran nation and take your destiny in your hands, and later we will see if getting Biafra nation is what is good for you...Really, I wish you get it cos I know the end. But first unite yourselves. If you can, you will get your Biafra. But right now you are all not serious. You are all the real enemies of your progress. Get united and fight.

If there is one thing Madiba did well, it was uniting the blacks to fight, and not causing chaos like Kanu. Kanu is toxic so also most Igbos. I like you all, and I must tell you the truth. Get your sh!t together and fight well.
Mandela not only united the blacks, he called both indians and whites to his cause, something kanu can never do in his useless bloody life. Mandela might have picked up arms yes, but he did not go around shooting up innocent people on the streets, he took the guerrilla warfare style.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Bishop4real: 5:34am On Jul 05, 2021
TheEnygma:

Have you paused a while to confirm how Kanu entered Kenya in the first place? Was his entry legal? If you think the answer is yes; then, why didn't any of his member, especially the top echelon of his team, know about his movements/whereabout until the FG announced his arrest almost ten (10) after? If no, on what grounds will he be asking for legality when his actions that beget the reactions were illegal ab initio? Meanwhile, this is not the first time Kenya is handing over someone to the authorities. And heavens didn't fall. Kanu is in deep shit & he knows it. However, I expect behind the scene plea bargaining by his team.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by JesseJo: 5:34am On Jul 05, 2021
ZZ22:

They are not compelled to do that.

And when they chose to. It does not mean they are compelled to let him go.

Have you read what the British press thinks about him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Handsum64: 5:36am On Jul 05, 2021
Come to think of it, once this Biafra is achieved one thing is sure.
Nigeria International passport ranking will improve greatly, because those tarnishing her image outside will then be carrying a different passport

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by JesseJo: 5:37am On Jul 05, 2021
Vickym1:
The are Nigeria govt scared of telling Nigerians where they kidnap kanu from or maybe they tot that people or countries will applaud them for kidnapping him cheesy they never knew it will get to this and I know they're regretting their actions by now.

Like Obasanjo said, buhari can never learn from his past

Hahahaha, make yourself happy

Kanu will be sentenced to life in prison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Jolomenas: 5:38am On Jul 05, 2021
francis5051:
oga get out of this place with dis trash u typing here...you bloody liar
Why not counter him with your own facts instead of calling him a liar, is that how civilized people behave?

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 05, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

Mandela not only united the blacks, he called both indians and whites to his cause, something kanu can never do in his useless bloody life. Mandela might have picked up arms yes, but he did not go around shooting up innocent people on the streets, he took the guerrilla warfare style.
Oh! You are absolutely right. After he became the president, he forgave the white which the whole world did not believe. Well, I dont want to judge Kanu by saying even he united all other tribes because we must be fair to Kanu and use before independence situation. So, let's keep it at the unity of the blacks. My point is that it is a lot harder to unite the Blacks while they were fighting for freedom. So let's judge Kanu with that only. Perhaps, he too may change and partner with everyone after getting what he wants. In fact, he has no choice. When you get to power, you know that a tree cannot make a forest. All the rubbish talks before seeing the reality will be washed off.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Jolomenas: 5:40am On Jul 05, 2021
Ever8090:
...brutal ramification...on Nairaland grin
Why are you like this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Rubbiish(m): 5:40am On Jul 05, 2021
nairalandankrah:

You are the one that need to read up!
You obviously know nothing about Mandela!
Do not ever compare Mandela with kanu unless u want God to punish u!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Rubbiish(m): 5:44am On Jul 05, 2021
TheEnygma:
This would affect Kenya's government negetively it's true that they had a hand in his arrest.
How??
U people are funny!
How will the arrest of a nobody affect a powerful country like Kenya??
Do u even know what it means to be a sovereign state??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by ednut1(m): 5:49am On Jul 05, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

Trash, he wasn't. He respected everyone and wasn't a terrorist.
he did, all these kids on nairaland who know nothing, he was also trained by mossad

4 Likes

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by BluntCrazeMan: 5:50am On Jul 05, 2021
Continue Doing Enquires...
They wanted to keep mute..
But some questions they couldn't keep silent arose..
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 05, 2021
Handsum64:
Come to think of it, once this Biafra is achieved one thing is sure.
Nigeria International passport ranking will improve greatly, because those tarnishing her image outside will then be carrying a different passport
Why not Give them their country as fast as possible, so as to improve Nigeria's International Passport quickly?
A country's passport improves when the country improves and not when the passport is printed in gold. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi / Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online / APC Crisis: Tinubu Evades Peace Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.