Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Best Producers In Nigeria? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Best Producers In Nigeria? (8541 Views)

Poll: Is Don Jazzy the Best Producer in Nigeria

Yes: 48% (58 votes)
No: 26% (31 votes)
Its ID CAbaSa: 11% (14 votes)
Not Sure: 13% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 Music Producers In Nigeria / Top Producers In Nigeria / Top Ten Nigeria Best Producers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by UncleJJ(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2011
grin[size=13pt]You know what they say, if you cant swim dont rock the boat. please, dont say a thing if you dnt knw the diff between producer and director.

Right about now, we have - Don Jazzy , the dude is all over this thread. If you dont like don baba 0r don think he should be acknowledge - in this manner
start talking , now , [/size]

[size=15pt]We are putting a poll at the top of this thing , vote baby vote, who do you love?[/size]
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by jimmoh: 5:48pm On May 11, 2011
sarz of course dat guy has mad talent kondo,i like girls,see drama,joor,salute ,fori fori,super c season,sanwo  dat guy is jst crazy
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by campbell05: 8:23pm On May 11, 2011
It's Don Jazzy Again!
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by Lanreseg(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2011
Most of u dnt no d meaning of a Producers, their function,
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by Misterpaul(m): 8:27pm On May 11, 2011
You can talk about music production in 9ja without mentioning Don jazzy.But,I think there are also other producers who's got mad skilz, eg.TY MIX,K-SOLO,DEKUMZY,JUDE 'engees' OKOYE,SARZ, Yeah, j sleaky-sleaky is also hot, I dont really feel CABBASA is Dat good though.BUT,everly sha, Don Jazzy still remains the OGA, i gat2 give up for him.
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by chagga(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2011
jesse jags is the best he has shown alot of creativity in Oleku n other songs from choc bois the only difference is that he does make noise about the songs he produces
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by ideylaff: 9:40pm On May 11, 2011
Most of u dnt no d meaning of a Producers, their function,

Tell us naw, wink
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by UncleJJ(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2011
[size=24pt]Screech, Crash , glass shatters , EVERYWHERE  wink Lion Roars  cool[/size]

[size=16pt]
- Ladies and Music Men - It Seems Don Jazzy Owns the building, or is it that his too POPULAR, do u think his popularity has anything to do with the widespread appraisal his receiving on this "earth shattering thread"
[/size]

[size=13pt]
Rumours: Don baba is going to do a few songs for Jayz,kanye , he already did 1 with Super Big Snoop Dog-- You all know snoop, he's a legend and if he likes don baba's music, Don jazzy might just be as good as it gets,

Does anyone know - tracks Don baba has don out of mo-hits (non-mohit member tracks), [/size] wink
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 11, 2011
ideylaff:

Tell us naw, wink
I think Naeto's 'Áshawo ft. wande coal was produved by don jazzy,
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by BABE3: 10:09pm On May 11, 2011
Don Jazzy and Id Cabassa, but more of Don JAZZY sha. He's the life of Mo-Hits! Those small boys can't do sh1t on their own.
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by flyndolphin(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2011
come rain, come shine, wole oni is the best. his magical touch on songs like igwe, na only you i know, testify, etc made those songs timeless
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by stronger: 10:41pm On May 11, 2011
cobhams all the wayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by blackmale(m): 11:02pm On May 11, 2011
don baba jay and cabasa
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by Misterpaul(m): 11:32pm On May 11, 2011
UncleJJ:

[size=24pt]Screech, Crash , glass shatters , EVERYWHERE  wink Lion Roars  cool[/size]

[size=16pt]
- Ladies and Music Men - It Seems Don Jazzy Owns the building, or is it that his too POPULAR, do u think his popularity has anything to do with the widespread appraisal his receiving on this "earth shattering thread"
[/size]

[size=13pt]
Rumours: Don baba is going to do a few songs for Jayz,kanye , he already did 1 with Super Big Snoop Dog-- You all know snoop, he's a legend and if he likes don baba's music, Don jazzy might just be as good as it gets,

Does anyone know - tracks Don baba has don out of mo-hits (non-mohit member tracks), [/size] wink
, Yes,their is a track he produced for one rnb lady cant remember her name nw,he also produced most of the old jjc&419 squads' songs,he has produced for Naeto & Killz.
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by boobfan: 11:35pm On May 11, 2011
Duncan wene mghty(produced all his hit tracks) and Jay- stunt,producer of Flavour's UKWU and sound engineer for all Flavour Nabania's songs.
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 11, 2011
Those mentioning DOn Jazzy do so cos they know no other music producer.
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by shotster50(m): 1:50am On May 12, 2011
I really like a bunch of up and coming Producers , In no particular order

Sarz of the Joor fame
Samklef - Molowo Noni
TY Mix

I havent heard any new work from Don Jazzy and ID Cabasa that I know of ,, so right now, they take the back seat.
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:33am On May 12, 2011
he is def one of the best! he is consistent as most of the artists that are on his label, or do collabos with him, create hit records. he is consistent, so by that, it makes him the best.
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:52am On May 12, 2011
Don Jazzzzzzy!
No one comes close.
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:53am On May 12, 2011
Don Jazzy has more hit tracks than any other nigerian producer.
Tongolo
Socor
Suddenly
Why Me
Igwe
Mo Gbona Feli Feli
Kimon
Fall In Love
Mr Endowed
Scapegoat
Kpere
Close To You
Bumper 2 Bumper
You Bad
Who Born The Magga
Now is the time
Wind Am Well
Over The Moon
Something About You
Omoba
Ashewo
Under G
Etc. . .
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by shilling(f): 4:20am On May 12, 2011
chagga:

jesse jags is the best he has shown alot of creativity in Oleku n other songs from choc bois the only difference is that he does make noise about the songs he produces
True!
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by kennyogrin(m): 5:25am On May 12, 2011
i think don jazzy stil remain d best.his deliveries of gud beats is stil efficient n effective, mr endowed n ova d moon rocks pretty well on everi jam box
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by campbell05: 5:30am On May 12, 2011
Listen to Oleku and some other track he has produced you will notice that he's not the owner of the beat! Oleku beat is from Nikki Minaj's song gyptian. Don Jazzy has been consistent for years now he remains the best Producer.
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by blackrules1(m): 8:19am On May 12, 2011
1) Terry G(inger)
2) Don baba J
3) I.D Cabasa
. . . ok, others can now follow.

Clarence na camera man, far from a Producer -abeg.
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by kushe: 9:09am On May 12, 2011
if jesse jagz actually came up wit that oleku tune in 30 mins,then he is the one
i d cabasa for producing most of olamide's songs

sorry but can anyone tell me how popular olamide is in nigeria,got his album some weeks back and the guy is simply fantastic

apa ti jabo is a classic, "olamide hooo daa,u're a murderer"

omo larin ero kiloshe? ofe fi swag shewon leshe grin
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by tommi34475: 9:49am On May 12, 2011
In the out gone season (2010), Sossick was voted producer of the year both on Hip Hop awards and the Future awards for Dagrin's pon pon pon. I maintain, he's the best!
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by baslone: 11:24am On May 12, 2011
J12:

Don Jazzy has more hit tracks than any other nigerian producer.
Tongolo
Socor
Suddenly
Why Me
Igwe
Mo Gbona Feli Feli
Kimon
Fall In Love
Mr Endowed
Scapegoat
Kpere
Close To You
Bumper 2 Bumper
You Bad
Who Born The Magga
Now is the time
Wind Am Well
Over The Moon
Something About You
Omoba
Ashewo
Under G
Etc. . .

None of these floors Gongo Aso and Oleku!!!  shocked

Name more!!!!
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by 2great: 12:35pm On May 12, 2011
why ar pple nt talkn 'bout kennis music? Was about d most popular but m not sure if its gone real bad!
Re: The Best Producers In Nigeria? by leanalyst: 2:12pm On May 12, 2011
Please it's undisputed that the boss of bosses in music production remains Don baba J. Then Id Cabasa and jay slick follow respectively. It's definitely Don baba j.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa / Watch Video & Download Audio,p-square Feat. Akon & May D, Chop My Money (remix) / Davido - One Of A Kind Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.