Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? (31314 Views)

Find A Job Or Start A Business, Which Is Better? / Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message / Can I Consider Gambling As A Workplace?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by ownzy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
ynotsadeek:
[b][/b]

Take an online sales and marketing course (1-2wks), then register with an affiliate marketing platform.

You earn as much as 22,500-50,000 per sale depending on product you choose to promote.

Just 2 sales a week can give you 45k. Commission payment is every Friday.

Not a get-rich-quick scheme, but a solid source of extra income if you can put the effort to do the training and implement all you're taught.

Kindly drop ur number and email for me

1 Like

Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Allem(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Best advice. You will not get a better one, just look around you and learn a great skill. Before yo know it, 3 years you Don free.
Hezmatosky:
Go and learn work, you're still young. You can learn engineering work, it pays

1 Like

Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Britishcoins(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
Guy Start Boutique Business, with 400k you can start and nurture it. I do make minimum 25k daily... and I started with just 300k

3 Likes

Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Goodnigga: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

My bombing is enough for me....

But the headline sha

I think say na you dey seek for advice.....only for you to be dishing out advice
what's the meaning of bombing?
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by merrywheels(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
Robertkenny:
Have you asked yourself why you want to start a business?

Is it because you want a side hustle for extra cash or is it because you truly want to be a business owner and run your own show or is it because you know you have something amazing, an innovative idea, to share with the world?

Knowing why you want to be in business will help guide you towards the kind of business you want to start.

If it’s only to make extra cash on the side, you can be a reseller: go to garage sales and pick up items that you can resell online at a higher price. You can even start with the stuff you have in your own house and that you no longer use. Resell them on eBay or Varage Sale or any other site that allows such transactions.
What are you good at?

Are you good in school? Start a virtual tutoring business for kids that have difficulty in math, English, science… what ever is your strong suit. As your business grows, you can recruit other tutors to compliment your offer and add different services.

Are you a good writer? Start a ghost writing business. Offer your services to bloggers, marketing companies and even influencers (offer to write their captions). As your business grows you can hire other ghost writers or marketing coaches to broaden your services.

Before you start a business, start by figuring out what you are skilled at and how you can package that in an offer that brings value to others.25

Shared from Bogger.

Kindly share your thought!!
Good ! I went into auto business because i have a passion for top shape cars.

1 Like

Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by ynotsadeek(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
ownzy:

Check my profile, drop me a message on WhatsApp
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Trutherme: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
shocked
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Zhongkui2: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Massiveglory:

If u go sell for 2,150 Naira let me know

Nah now I know say I no dey serious with my life...
Imagine
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Chris2863(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Abeg, I won learn work like this oo. My 25k teaching job don tire me. By the end of the month, nah 11k be take home. Person wey graduate with 2.1 oo
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

My bombing is enough for me....

But the headline sha

I think say na you dey seek for advice.....only for you to be dishing out advice

2 Likes

Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Zhongkui2: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ologogoro:

How much ?

5k min
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by quisera(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Seakay:
Maybe a laundry business.
I started one last year and by God's grace it's going pretty well.
Bros please respond, how profitable is the business?
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by adonaimart(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Affiliate marketing; low capital, training and hold by the hand mentorship till you get your first sales and beyond, online skills for selling anything online.
If you want side income and willing to start an online business..
Chat me up.
Check number in my signature
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by purefacti(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
allanphash7:
Sha don’t do crypto
is crypto paying
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by vongrin(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
with d way country b ..I go advice u make u use d money buy food stuff put for house dey chop am small small.. e get y

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by travelled(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Britishcoins:
Guy Start Boutique Business, with 400k you can start and nurture it. I do make minimum 25k daily... and I started with just 300k
where is your shop
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Julius223pounds(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
ownzy:

I really like this idea and am very much interested..Pls, can you add me up on WhatsApp 07034796051 or juliusimanyi@gmail.com?
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Leisureworld(f): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
All I know is whatever budget you have. Use half of it to start your business.

You wasn't to consider selling nightwears and lounge wears at affordable prices.

Check out these ones attached below. My selling price is 4,500.

Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by ford101: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Seakay:

Depends on your budget:
If u have a shop already, u can start with Roughly 30-35k for basic Laundry equipments (steam/dry Iron, Table and washing bowls/buckets). You can also start from your home with this budget.

For a standard laundry business, u need to invest 250-300k to set it up (this includes, Washing machine, glass showcase and other laundry equipments mentioned above). Don't forget to print fliers for advertisement and promotion. Good luck
can I set it up and employe one or two people to run the business.cos I might not be around. Will I make profit.
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by FreeStuffsNG: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Do you want business ideas and want to know If your business Ideas can survive? Use the app features of the free business ideas book
"1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources "
by Sunkanmi VAUGHAN.
It's free to download online from FreeStuffsNG

Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by SilentBurner(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Cokahot:
U just wasting your time. Instead of thinking of how to japa,u r thinking abt shi t business that either your neighbours will kill u out of envy via assassin or they Bury jazz infront of your shop b4 u come. Better use your ori

Hehehe... No be lie.
Africa issa Shame

2 Likes

Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by jwart(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Seakay:

Depends on your budget:
If u have a shop already, u can start with Roughly 30-35k for basic Laundry equipments (steam/dry Iron, Table and washing bowls/buckets). You can also start from your home with this budget.

For a standard laundry business, u need to invest 250-300k to set it up (this includes, Washing machine, glass showcase and other laundry equipments mentioned above). Don't forget to print fliers for advertisement and promotion. Good luck

Please do I need extra training for laundry business
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by tosyne2much(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Aurelius1:
What of generator? Abi you want to depend on useless NEPA
You will still spend up to 100k to get a new generator that will power up iron

You could still get tokunbo for, I think around 65k

1 Like

Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by tosyne2much(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
ford101:
can I set it up and employe one or two people to run the business.cos I might not be around. Will I make profit.
Hit me up let me give you some guidelines and insight
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by stupidmod3: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
many things

HELLO, ARE YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by movicy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
Britishcoins:

Hi.. please, can I send you a pm ?
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Zealoy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
I started Cosmetics business at the age of 28 with about #500k now my business is worth millions of naira, and i make thousands of naira daily

12 Likes

Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by lasisi69(f): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Cokahot:
U just wasting your time. Instead of thinking of how to japa,u r thinking abt shi t business that either your neighbours will kill u out of envy via assassin or they Bury jazz infront of your shop b4 u come. Better use your ori
Dear Nairalanders,

Avoid this kind of people, if you ever want to succeed in life.. They are the KINDS' our parents used to warn us about... They are NEGATIVE people.. They are lazy and afraid you will succeed... Nuff said undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Seakay(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Keziehenry:

How profitable is the business.
You will definitely profit from the business, but as a beginner, your major focus should be on how to get more customers and make the existing ones keep coming back to you, until they become what I call "Loyal Customers". This is depended on the quality of your service and how reliable you are.

These loyal customers are mostly bankers and government workers (because that's where the money is.. Winks) I can give u tips on how this works but to you'll have to pay for it..... cheesy

But most importantly, your quality service is what they look out for. As long as u serve your customers well, they will recommend their friends/colleagues to you.

1 Like

Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Bigredmachine: 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Let me use this opportunity to drop this here please... i am a young man of over 30 years and i still dont have any sizable source of income... i have been asked this question several times, what do you want to do with your life... my answer has always been business, but i have no idea of what business i want to start right now, though sometimes the idea of controlling or being a school owner has always come to my mind also i have thought about owing a bread bakery or even pure water factory... those asking me what business do i like to do dont have money to give to me to start up this businesses i have in mind, and job is not forth coming, every day am aging... i have been asked again to come up with a proposal of what business i have in mind, and now am keen on bread factory business, any experience person here please tell me more about owning a bread factory, the risk involved and the cost of start up... thanks
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Seakay(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
ford101:
Yes u can, though risky. It's better to have the knowledge of how to run the business on your own first before employing someone else. If u want someone else to manage the business, just have an agreement on how to share the percentage of profit that comes into the business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Urgent Decision On A Job Offer / Already Frustrated With My New Job / How Much Does NPC Pays Their Adhoc Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.