Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? (31316 Views)

Find A Job Or Start A Business, Which Is Better? / Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message / Can I Consider Gambling As A Workplace?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Chris2863(m): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2021
Yes
Hassanmaye:

Are you sure

1 Like

Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Keziehenry(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2021
Britishcoins:

Oyo Town
I base in Lagos but shop rent is expensive here. How is shop rent like in oyo
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by SUGARCyprian247: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=Zhongkui2 post=103382433]10 years Facebook account for sale. Make you una refer me to a serious buyer abet

I need the money urgently... Country too hard

2.5k let's deal ASAP
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Zhongkui2: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=SUGARCyprian247 post=103421469][/quote]

cool cool
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by sylve11: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:

I think say na you dey seek for advice.....only for you to be dishing out advice

e get wetin you be wan advice him on before? grin cool
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by sylve11: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Houston20:
If you have money, you can build a brothel in Lagos go to calabar and edo to bring babes like 40-50 each delivers 20k to you weekly that's about 4 million monthly, in a year you will recover your money back, not to talk of profits u make from the drinks and other stuffs, just make the place neat and like a club yahoo boys go patronize you wella

If you need help on this pm me

hmmmm cool
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by leketon: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Let me use this opportunity to drop this here please... i am a young man of over 30 years and i still dont have any sizable source of income... i have been asked this question several times, what do you want to do with your life... my answer has always been business, but i have no idea of what business i want to start right now, though sometimes the idea of controlling or being a school owner has always come to my mind also i have thought about owing a bread bakery or even pure water factory... those asking me what business do i like to do dont have money to give to me to start up this businesses i have in mind, and job is not forth coming, every day am aging... i have been asked again to come up with a proposal of what business i have in mind, and now am keen on bread factory business, any experience person here please tell me more about owning a bread factory, the risk involved and the cost of start up... thanks

Get a lapidary bakery business plan if you have considered going into bakery business....

Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Bigredmachine: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
leketon:

Get a lapidary bakery business plan if you have considered going into bakery business....

how do i get it sir
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Yeecar(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Robertkenny:
Have you asked yourself why you want to start a business?

Is it because you want a side hustle for extra cash or is it because you truly want to be a business owner and run your own show or is it because you know you have something amazing, an innovative idea, to share with the world?

Knowing why you want to be in business will help guide you towards the kind of business you want to start.

If it’s only to make extra cash on the side, you can be a reseller: go to garage sales and pick up items that you can resell online at a higher price. You can even start with the stuff you have in your own house and that you no longer use. Resell them on eBay or Varage Sale or any other site that allows such transactions.
What are you good at?

Are you good in school? Start a virtual tutoring business for kids that have difficulty in math, English, science… what ever is your strong suit. As your business grows, you can recruit other tutors to compliment your offer and add different services.

Are you a good writer? Start a ghost writing business. Offer your services to bloggers, marketing companies and even influencers (offer to write their captions). As your business grows you can hire other ghost writers or marketing coaches to broaden your services.

Before you start a business, start by figuring out what you are skilled at and how you can package that in an offer that brings value to others.25

Shared from Bogger.

Kindly share your thought!!
Please check my signature.
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by neurowale001(m): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
Seakay:
Maybe a laundry business.
I started one last year and by God's grace it's going pretty well.

How can I contact you Sir.. I need more info on this
Re: I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? by Sirpluv: 4:05am On Jan 30, 2022
Seakay:
Maybe a laundry business.
I started one last year and by God's grace it's going pretty well.

Hi , can we talk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Urgent Decision On A Job Offer / Already Frustrated With My New Job / How Much Does NPC Pays Their Adhoc Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.