Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Which One Redmi Or Samsung - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which One Redmi Or Samsung (1451 Views)

Huawei Y9 2019 Or Samsung Galaxy S8 As Xmas Gift, Which One Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Redmi Or Samsung by Olupompey(m): 3:37am On Jul 05, 2021
Please I have
Very 140k budget for either the redmi or Samsung

Please which one should I
Go for
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by tempem: 4:32am On Jul 05, 2021
Any of the options will get you the best bang for your buck!

Been using Redmi since 2019, never regretted it a bit....

10 Likes

Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by chukwuibuipob: 5:23am On Jul 05, 2021
sad What happened to your present phone undecided sad? Add money to that 140k buy land now.If u are too young to be a landlord,buy land and sell to make profit..There are still land dat sell @ 350/450k.

5 Likes

Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by Princeton92(m): 6:09am On Jul 05, 2021
Olupompey:
Please I have

REDMI

Go for
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by Jacku: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2021
Olupompey:
Please I have

Go for
Samsung would have been the best cos the issues surrounding redmi note 10 is alarming. Have you considered Camon 17pro?
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by Jacku: 7:20am On Jul 05, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad What happened to your present phone undecided sad? Add money to that 140k buy land now.If u are too young to be a landlord,buy land and sell to make profit..There are still land dat sell @ 350/450k.
why are you giving someone unsolicited advice? Did he tell you he doesn't own a land yet? Allow people spend their money the way they want. I'll choose Camon 17pro over any device he wants to buy.

1 Like

Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by Jacku: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2021
tempem:
Any of the options will get you the best bang for your buck!

Been using Redmi since 2019, never regretted it a bit....
redmi what?
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by blaquemyc: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2021
Jacku:
Samsung would have been the best cos the issues surrounding redmi note 10 is alarming. Have you considered Camon 17pro?
the guy said redmi or Samsung, stop bringing crap into the equation

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by Jacku: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2021
blaquemyc:
the guy said redmi or Samsung, stop bringing crap into the equation
what are you saying?
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by chukwuibuipob: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin I knw a kid without seeing face 2 face.Even rich people still invest in one property or another.U think if Ur father dey buy gadgets now and then,he'll sponsor Ur Education? Even the manufacturer/CEO of the phone u are using @ present probably using 2008 phone.Listen up young man,smart pipu reason/think.Even if u are a land owner,u use Ur SIX sense NOT 5.
Jacku:
why are you giving someone unsolicited advice? Did he tell you he doesn't own a land yet? Allow people spend their money the way they want. I'll choose Camon 17pro over any device he wants to buy.

6 Likes

Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by Virgo01(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2021
Jacku:
What issues are surrounding the Note 10?
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by NuclearReactor: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2021
Jacku:
Senseless Tecno Marketer spotted undecided

5 Likes

Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by drizzle0007(m): 10:59am On Jul 05, 2021
Go for redmi note 10 pro precisely. It's bests all Samsung phones in that price range.
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by Jacku: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2021
NuclearReactor:
Senseless Tecno Marketer spotted undecided
dingbat
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by Jacku: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2021
Virgo01:

What issues are surrounding the Note 10?
kindly use google. Lots of bad reviews.
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by Jacku: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin grin grin I knw a kid without seeing face 2 face.Even rich people still invest in one property or another.U think if Ur father dey buy gadgets now and then,he'll sponsor Ur Education? Even the manufacturer/CEO of the phone u are using @ present probably using 2008 phone.Listen up young man,smart pipu reason/think.Even if u are a land owner,u use Ur SIX sense NOT 5.
lol. Don't tell people how to use their money. Implement the advice yourself and move on. You don't tell a grown adult how to spend their money.
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by Virgo01(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2021
Jacku:
Bought one for a couple of weeks now and the experience has been smooth apart from the battery which is not lasting as I'd expect.
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by Jacku: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2021
Virgo01:

Bought one for a couple of weeks now and the experience has been smooth apart from the battery which is not lasting as I'd expect.
okay. Wish you all the best with it.
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by Virgo01(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2021
Jacku:
okay. Wish you all the best with it.
Thanks
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by elantraceey(f): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Jacku:

You should add and good reviews too, give an informed opinion. I've been using one for 2 months now.
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by Jacku: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
elantraceey:

You should add and good reviews too, give an informed opinion. I've been using one for 2 months now.
you can search here. This is something I've seen people complain about especially for the touch pad and software. Just search here to know.more. I can't spoon feed you
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by elantraceey(f): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Jacku:
you can search here. This is something I've seen people complain about especially for the touch pad and software. Just search here to know.more. I can't spoon feed you
Ignore my comment. Just realized your person, not worth it.
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by Jacku: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
elantraceey:
Ignore my comment. Just realized your person, not worth it.
youre stupid! Very stupid. Like Are you okay?? Cos I refused to spoon feed you and asked you to make your own research, you no resort to telling me trash? I swear, if you saw me in person, fear won't let you talk thrash to me. Just imagine this girl o
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by elantraceey(f): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
Jacku:
youre stupid! Very stupid. Like Are you okay?? Cos I refused to spoon feed you and asked you to make your own research, you no resort to telling me trash? I swear, if you saw me in person, fear won't let you talk thrash to me. Just imagine this girl o

LMAO..... Why are you so pained because I realized who you are? grin grin

I mentioned you in error, please ignore ehn. Sorry. grin

3 Likes

Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by Jacku: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
elantraceey:

LMAO..... Why are you so pained because I realized who you are? grin grin

I mentioned you in error, please ignore ehn. Sorry. grin
i am actually pained cos what you said was totally irrelevant. I'm not even bothered about "you realized who I am" talk cos that's your business. But if one decides not to give you information, why not look it up yourself? Come on. We're in an age where information is accessible anywhere and.... In short for it, you ain't worth the energy since you've decided to think this way. Later.
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by damosky12(m): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin grin grin
Eskiz me sah, why the wastage of laughing emoticons for a post that isn't even funny. The irony is that you aren't even laughing in real life

I knw a kid without seeing face 2 face.Even rich people still invest in one property or another.U think if Ur father dey buy gadgets now and then,he'll sponsor Ur Education? Even the manufacturer/CEO of the phone u are using @ present probably using 2008 phone.Listen up young man,smart pipu reason/think.Even if u are a land owner,u use Ur SIX sense NOT 5.

It is low thinking to think everyone needs to invest on something to be fine. Some people here already have investments and assets that guarantees their comfort forever...

If you depend on investments to be fine, please pay attention to investing more and more... Not everyone is or will ever be in those shoes. Just speaking logically...
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by chukwuibuipob: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
damosky12:

Eskiz me sah, why the wastage of laughing emoticons for a post that isn't even funny. The irony is that you aren't even laughing in real life

It is low thinking to think everyone needs to invest on something to be fine. Some people here already have investments and assets that guarantees their comfort forever...

If you depend on investments to be fine, please pay attention to investing more and more... Not everyone is or will ever be in those shoes. Just speaking logically...

feel free to invest Ur own money on Phones Nothing do u as long as u live in Ur Baba Ibeji face 2 face house with Ur tiger gen.Wish u well
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by chukwuibuipob: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Jacku:
lol. Don't tell people how to use their money. Implement the advice yourself and move on. You don't tell a grown adult how to spend their money.
if I dnt have my own hous3/invest well,I won't even tell u to do so.There is NO HARM there.U take/leave am.I never force anybody to invest/advertise LAND FOR SALE.
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by damosky12(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
feel free to invest Ur own money on Phones Nothing do u as long as u live in Ur Baba Ibeji face 2 face house with Ur tiger gen.Wish u well

LOL. I am literally laughing now. Why are you pained about how other adults choose to spend their money? Like are they begging you for money?
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by chukwuibuipob: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin I am sorry for U.E get why.Find a old man about 50 yrs old upward,he'll tell u better.Sensible adult s dnt spend their hard earned money anyhow except they STEAL it.Think and grow up
damosky12:

LOL. I am literally laughing now. Why are you pained about how other adults choose to spend their money? Like are they begging you for money?
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by damosky12(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin grin grin I am sorry for U.E get why.Find a old man about 50 yrs old upward,he'll tell u better.Sensible adult s dnt spend their hard earned money anyhow except they STEAL it.Think and grow up

Ok. Oga old man. We have heard you sah.

You can now be going.
Re: Which One Redmi Or Samsung by tjosh007(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
damosky12:

As in, very funny guy. He even said enjoy ur face me I face u and tiger Gen like he knows what condition u live in. If all you make in life is always directed at investment without a chance to give yourself a good treat once a while I believe all he'll boast of are lots of landed properties and probably the face me I face u apartment he talked about, Cos he won't want to at least get himself a decent apartment rather buy more landed properties. He spoke like he already has life totally figured out which to me sounds annoying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 For Sale / Mobile Phone Applications / Configuring China Phone For Internet Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.