Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (315 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 6:04am On Jul 05, 2021
Hi guys am a graduate who lost his job 4 yrs ago I am in my middle 30s but I want to settle down cos no time left so if ur a mature lady with a good job or business doing to assist me so I can bounce back to my real man self am ready to marry you I swear with my whole heart just chat me up let's get the plans all mapped out am serious no time let's start making kids before it gets late the age range I need is from 26 to 39 so if u want us to get started chat me on 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Ebonygeek(f): 6:42am On Jul 05, 2021
Em222:
Hi guys am a graduate who lost his job 4 yrs ago I am in my middle 30s but I want to settle down cos no time left so if ur a mature lady with a good job or business doing to assist me so I can bounce back to my real man self am ready to marry you I swear with my whole heart just chat me up let's get the plans all mapped out am serious no time let's start making kids before it gets late the age range I need is from 26 to 39 so if u want us to get started chat me on 08164084891
This is why Nigeria is so backward. Not only are you jobless and incapable of taking care of your needs, you want to make babies who you won't be able to care for as well. Is that not wickedness? Is it written somewhere that everybody must bear kids? Why are people like this? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by macho44(m): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2021
Ebonygeek:

This is why Nigeria is so backward. Not only are you jobless and incapable of taking care of your needs, you want to make babies who you won't be able to care for as well. Is that not wickedness? Is it written somewhere that everybody must bear kids? Why are people like this? undecided
U just KELT him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by richmond500: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
This one deh find scholarship for relationship

(1) (Reply)

Men Only: The Power Of Redpill, Read And Share Your Own Story! [18+] / To All Nairaland Members / This Is Blazingly Hot!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.