Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Buni Was Not Properly Nominated As APC National Chairman – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buni Was Not Properly Nominated As APC National Chairman – PDP (12040 Views)

Tambuwal Remains Chairman PDP Governors Forum – PDP / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buni Was Not Properly Nominated As APC National Chairman – PDP by PIMPAR: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2021
Guzel:
Unfortunately PDP is right. There’s a Supreme Court judgement to that effect. I think that APC is ready to sacrifice The white bearded SAN because of his recent troubles for the Nortg and APC.
The only issue I have now is did PDP raise these issues at the tribunal; well I doubt since this is a pre election matter and cannot be raised at the tribunal and court of appeal.
Did they start a fresh case with this from a federal high court.... NO.
It’s a waste of time. Maybe APC just gave them the expo forgetting that it will also cost them Kogi and Anambra candidates.
Use your sense for once. All evidences are presented at Tribunal Level. Supreme Court does not entertain any new case or evidence .Don't Ologbodina is just playing on una gullible intelligence as usual just to buy time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buni Was Not Properly Nominated As APC National Chairman – PDP by garfield1: 9:25am On Jul 05, 2021
Guzel:
Unfortunately PDP is right. There’s a Supreme Court judgement to that effect. I think that APC is ready to sacrifice The white bearded SAN because of his recent troubles for the Nortg and APC.
The only issue I have now is did PDP raise these issues at the tribunal; well I doubt since this is a pre election matter and cannot be raised at the tribunal and court of appeal.
Did they start a fresh case with this from a federal high court.... NO.
It’s a waste of time. Maybe APC just gave them the expo forgetting that it will also cost them Kogi and Anambra candidates.

You are right but this is purely a pre election matter.infact,pdp members does not have the locus standi to raise such matters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buni Was Not Properly Nominated As APC National Chairman – PDP by DonCandido(f): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2021
Somebody needs to urgently take this Ologbondiyan chap to one corner and give him three good ones in quick succession.

He needs brain reset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buni Was Not Properly Nominated As APC National Chairman – PDP by yusuyo: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2021
Amebo, does it concern you? Is APC your party. An idle man is a devil workshop. True talk.
Re: Buni Was Not Properly Nominated As APC National Chairman – PDP by nnamdico82: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Buni Was Not Properly Nominated As APC National Chairman – PDP by chukel(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
PIMPAR:

You don dey get sense small small. Between when are you paying your supreme coward diletor a visit ?
does this statement make any sense to you? What is that "between" doing there? That you see people write"btw", doesn't connote between. It means "by the way".
Re: Buni Was Not Properly Nominated As APC National Chairman – PDP by Pauljt: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:
Hahahahaha

Wait oo, seh Pdp idleness don reach this? Abi what's their business with how Apc selected their chairman?
sorry you should have go through the whole article before commenting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: I Will Crush All Terrorists – Buhari Assures / Jonathan, Shekarau Shun UNILAG Convocation / Tight Security At NASS As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.