Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For (15580 Views)

N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Nigerian Govt Commences Fresh N-power Category, Reveals Procedures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 6:15am On Jul 05, 2021
Most N-Power Batch C applicants must have actually forgotten the N-Power category they applied for, please if you are an N-Power Batch C applicant and have forgotten the N-Power category you applied, Login into your profile and access your N-Power Reference ID, NPWR/2021/NTECH1-XXXXXXXX, the part on the N-Power Reference ID that displays NTECH is the actual N-Power category the N-Power Batch C applicant applied for.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Juliusmomoh: 6:25am On Jul 05, 2021
Wetin concern me... On my way to farm cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by PlayMaker14: 6:32am On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
On your way to farm and you still use your tiny legs branch enter another man thread wey nor concern you?

How hypocritical....

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Juliusmomoh: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
On your way to farm and you still use your tiny legs branch enter another man thread wey nor concern you?

How hypocritical....
Hahahaha... No mind me jare cheesy cheesy ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by SanLorrenzo(m): 7:02am On Jul 05, 2021
Where do we find the reference ID if I may ask?
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2021
SanLorrenzo:
Where do we find the reference ID if I may ask?
N-Power ID is different from NASIMS ID check your email, do a search on your email.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Kingtim(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2021
Mine is NA1.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by kingBlaq: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2021
Somebody should screenshot pls
Can’t find mine
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Kaybae(f): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2021
Thanks for the update, I have been trying to know that for a while.
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2021
Kingtim:
Mine is NA1.
That is N Agro stream 1
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Uber11: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
if you ever think this batch C will ever start receiving salary then you are a joke , the whole process has lasted for over 1 year , ordinary to register people , select the best , deploy them to start work and start paying is taking this much time ...very soon 2023 politics will be so loud that anything N-power will be trashed. mind you i was under the 1st batch, the process was very swift , then it was under osibanjo and then the APC govt just came in new and wanted to make a different ....that is to tell you that if we really want to do the right thing in this country , we can actually do it ,compare this to NYSC then you will know , NYSC take more people that what this N-power is processing since ...... i need a clean nigerian used car , call or whatsapp 0...90..1105..5758...if you also know some that wants to sale you can get a commission

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by uzeba(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
They keep saying soon

Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Gunnhty:
Thanks Op
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by unbreak: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
I scored 70 yet my name is not among hmmm why and what should I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Seeker123: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
ezenwaez:

That is N Agro stream 1
I can't see mine o. Help me pls
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Which kind mumu mumu update be this ..........disclose all they need to know in one post, duration, payment,deployment etc.

Mumu country mumu scheme.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by omotolly22(f): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Please what is the step to check, am checking my dashboard not seeing anything
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by jericco1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bros abeg rest
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
omotolly22:
Please what is the step to check, am checking my dashboard not seeing anything
Do a search on your email
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Ablemax(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Please fellow nairalander contribute need to repay my loan to loan a anything you have for me to repay my loan from fair money their embarrassment is too much please.....I borrowed 6k to complete house rent.
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
unbreak:
I scored 70 yet my name is not among hmmm why and what should I do?
Wait for stream 2 and check ALL MAILS in your email
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by bossmeek(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
MEET A RECRUITER |AN INSIDER INFORMANT| JOB CONNECTIONS|JOB DISCUSSIONS |PLS FEEL FREE 2 DM| �

http:///jobnetw

I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily. GET CV|COVER LETTER|CAREER ADVICE| STUDY PACKS

This platform will serve to update you on current jobs and career opportunities across Nigeria and oversees... Career Opportunities For Graduates in Nigeria, IT Placements, Work From home/Online Jobs etc..

http:///jobnetw
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Ekg911(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
wetin u dey plant na oma Igala
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by IranianSea: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
ezenwaez:

Do a search on your email
I could only find two email from the mail box. First one when the password was changed while the second is congratulatory message
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
IranianSea:

I could only find two email from the mail box. First one when the password was changed while the second is congratulatory message
Type N-Power Reference ID in the search field, or type the first part of the code that is NPWR...
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by kinggSamuel(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
This is what my dashboard is saying. Dear Samuel, you have not been deployed yet.
You have not being deployed yet. Please check back for the deployment information after deployment date has been set. what does it mean.
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Juliusmomoh: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ekg911:
wetin u dey plant na oma Igala
many things
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
kinggSamuel:
This is what my dashboard is saying. Dear Samuel, you have not been deployed yet.
You have not being deployed yet. Please check back for the deployment information after deployment date has been set. what does it mean.

Wait for deployment
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Ojotuleeunice: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mine is NT1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? / YOUWIN Awardees Cry To Buhari: Urge Government To Save Job Loss / Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.