Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,221 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues (31715 Views)

Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack / Exposed : See How Northerners Are Dominating NNPC / Article Exposes How Northerners Use The Central Bank To Loot Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by louqas: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:
Northerners know how to unite together whenever they need something regarding their region, you see the Southerners, we are educated for nothing. Always in unfriendly/unhealthy competition with each other.

If we are not fighting ourselves, it could be pulling each others down yet some clowns would be blaming Northerners for Southern Nigeria's woes..

Eish

You that have MASTERS IN PHD. (Pull him down)
Story for the Gods

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by joyandfaith: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2021
Niger delta people are not united. If niger delta is amonocultural region , Nigeria would have been history.
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:

Tell me how

Tribal baiting. You oppose every move by South to form a United front. Look at the protest for Yoruba nation on Saturday. You were taking a victory lap that the protest was a flop.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by tempest01(m): 6:54am On Jul 05, 2021
The Niger Delta, and southern senators and house members should come together and file a legal document with their signatories that they are not in support of this attempt to impoverish the region. Those collecting crumbs today are the Esau of today selling their birthright and that of the collective for pottage. The document should clearly state that they did not support this bill. If the numbers are up to those that can stop the bill from passing, it should be kept for reference. One day the judiciary will repeal such backyard law.
This South should start thinking, put away differences and acting. These wolves want to make them second class in their own country.

2 Likes

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Umsworld: 6:55am On Jul 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Tomorrow the Satan of sokoto would be forming religious father but a Terrorist always scheming in the night

The Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar, the minister of petroleum, Mele Kyari, the Federal Capital Territory Minister, Mohammed Bello, was in the scheming meeting

They just want billions to continue been siphoned in the north all in a vague search of non existent oil

When would sultan arrange meeting on how to share zamfara gold?

And who discouraged or barred the southern lawmakers to do the same
The above is called CONSULTATION
GROW UP

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Ayiba0911: 6:57am On Jul 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by joyandfaith: 6:57am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:
Northerners know how to unite together whenever they need something regarding their region, you see the Southerners, we are educated for nothing. Always in unfriendly/unhealthy competition with each other.

If we are not fighting ourselves, it could be pulling each others down yet some clowns would be blaming Northerners for Southern Nigeria's woes..

Eish

You are perfect example of that. Northerners are
united to support criminality in order to fight southerners while southerners are even fighting southerners over agitation for secession. North has no pdp or apc. The party is north first. Northerners don't attack fellow northerners for any reason.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Cnach: 6:57am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:

Eish
My brother May B I would start aligning with Boko Haram that western education is evil bc southern Nigeria has proven it beyond reasonable doubt.
I still remember one street in my town, a street of three educated men, 2 headmaster and one civil servant. If u see enemity. We self we tire, it is always fight, if not between them it must be between the children till they started using juju and finally remained in poverty till today.
May be is half education that South has received bc half education kills faster than illiteracy

1 Like

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by LLiKYekoba: 6:57am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:

Eish

You are not a southerner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by ibnew: 6:58am On Jul 05, 2021
RisenJoe:
What am about to say is unrelated to this news but my observation over a long time.

As much as I hate to say this, the real problem of the southern Nigeria is her politifcians and elites, not Buhari, not police or army or anything but her politifcians.....

Southern senators and legislators have turned a blind eye to the injustice and killings going on in their respective states and constituents.

Most roads are inaccessible, most health care non functional, most schools deteriorated to the extent that it's not worthy for pigs to stay, yet that's where humans are staying...

When they award a project, the price is highly overbloated like someone saying that 300million was used to dug a borehole for the community and the borehole won't work up to three months before it the same community members that the borehole was dug for vandalized everything.

The fact is that we all like blaming the leadership but we forget that we can build our own community with our hands since it's clear that the leaders have failed....

I could go on and on but the solution to our problems in the south can only be solved when the people and the leaders come together and tell themselves the truth.
God Bless you
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Theunbothered: 7:01am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:

Eish

They know how to unite when it comes to selling out their citizens.

When their citizens were being attacked by terrorists southern governors came with a solution, Northern governors were dipping into their pockets to find money to pamper them.

That's why the North is the poorest, most violent and backward region in Nigeria.

Your case is a hopeless one.

1 Like

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by absolutelyyes: 7:03am On Jul 05, 2021
I have always say that the north part of Nigeria is not our problem . This is the truth, southern part are Nigeria biggest problem. greed in the southern part is why the north will continue to dominate the south, I tell you the truth don't trust any southern politicians don't o, how come northern part have more good road to south, or is not the same governors in the north we have in South, all the southern politicians are fighting for vice president, see not well continue to dominate the south till jesus come, yet we hard a southern president for 16years if there is a bill to allow the north rules over south for life and does our southern senator are given millions of dollars they will gladly support it
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by techWriter2: 7:05am On Jul 05, 2021
And you sir are element of the dilemma you identified
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Cnach: 7:07am On Jul 05, 2021
nelcliff:
Didn't they talked about 2023 Presidency Election?

In another news, Contact me for your PayPal acct that send and receive money in Nigeria. Get your US, CANADA and UK phone number to verify your FACEBOOK, TWITTER, WHATSAPP, FIVERR and UPWORK Accts.
Effc
Guy i have reported u o
Wait o, the spelling dey correct so?
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by tysontim(m): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2021
PIB is clever way for the North to get more money
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Eastcoastboy(m): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:

Eish

Unity is powerful!
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Onepeople: 7:08am On Jul 05, 2021
sagitariusbaby:
How has the establishment of NDDC benefitted the common man in the SS or Niger Delta? Let's not pretend we don't know the disgraceful monument of corruption taking place there by our southern brothers and sisters running it. The North is smart, corruption and greediness won't let the Southern leaders rise up to the occasion. Let's hold our elites responsible for the woes of the oil producing communities and leave the smart North alone.

The NDDC was established as a result of failure of governance at the centre, so how do expect a system that failed to create a system that will succeed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Theunbothered: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2021
absolutelyyes:
I have always say that the north part of Nigeria is not our problem . This is the truth, southern part are Nigeria biggest problem. greed in the southern part is why the north will continue to dominate the south, I tell you the truth don't trust any southern politicians don't o, how come northern part have more good road to south, or is not the same governors in the north we have in South, all the southern politicians are fighting for vice president, see not well continue to dominate the south till jesus come, yet we hard a southern president for 16years if there is a bill to allow the north rules over south for life and does our southern senator are given millions of dollars they will gladly support it

What a silly statement. Good roads?

Akwa Ibom has the best road network in Nigeria what are you talking about?

The North has been ruling Nigeria through military dictatorship, Shagari,Balewa, Yar Adua and now the dullard Buhari for 40 years with nothing to show for it.

The North is the home of poverty in Nigeria, anyone with eyes can see that. The only use of the North is getting votes for the next election.

1 Like

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:

Eish
I Have to agree 100% with you on this . It's just sad and pathetic indeed
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2021
Speaktruth88:
Nonsense. The fixation on oil is why we are corrupt and underdeveloped. The west is pushing new energy and electric vehicles. We need to diversify and stop this obsession with oil.

We know there’s oil in the Chad basin but look at the lives of the Niger Deltans, the average family has no direct benefit to the oil and their environment has been destroyed in the name of bunkering
There is no oil in any Chad

You can say you know don't say we
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by CasNova: 7:13am On Jul 05, 2021
THE NORTHERNERS HAVE BEEN OUTSMARTING SOUTHERNERS SINCE THE DAYS OF LORD LUGARD
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Princedapace(m): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2021
carterguccy:
Southerners it’s time to UNITE!

I’m Afonja! But I can’t do without the help and support of my IGBO Brothers and SIsters!

Please I’m writing this with tears cry cry cry why can’t we see pass all this insults and show each other love

It’s so Pathetic that those ones we call illiterate are converging and trampling over us the literate simply because of the seeds of discord planted from the days of our Fathers!

As for me and my household, I will recognize all Igbos as my Blood and nothing much.

No Betrayal!!!

I have been saying this. I am igbo. I even reached out to a yoruba journalist whom I have known for a while on how best the media in Southern Nigeria can help unite souteners. We can't continue like this.

If I tell u how northerners milk southern Nigeria, u will cry. Even in tax and VAT, they milk us. No world can stop a United southern Nigeria. Why are our politicians this useless. Why? Gush.

1 Like

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Aconomist: 7:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Southern Nigerians are monkey's and slaves. Easily dominated by a superior culture.
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by bareal(m): 7:19am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:

Eish

You too are no different, you didnt support your own. You rather supported a disaster and made your own professor emeritus a mere errand boy to a common illiterate who does not fit to head a classroom.

1 Like

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by skywalker240(m): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Tomorrow the Satan of sokoto would be forming religious father but a Terrorist always scheming in the night

The Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar, the minister of petroleum, Mele Kyari, the Federal Capital Territory Minister, Mohammed Bello, was in the scheming meeting

They just want billions to continue been siphoned in the north all in a vague search of non existent oil

When will your southern politicians be wise?

Our southern politicians are the true enemies
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Kirigidi(m): 7:21am On Jul 05, 2021
Mikecold:

You don't have to blame the North, blame the foolish and coward Southerners.
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by AgainstIslam(f): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:

Eish

Has anyone told you that your veil has been removed? Stop the pretence, we now know you are a Fulani pretending to be a Yoruba man.

But we are now wiser.

2 Likes

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by sanpipita(m): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2021
Niger Delta are always saying Biafra wants to steal their oil yet they sat down and watched these people take huge percent of oil resources from their soil and gave them 3% percent and they accepted

3 Likes

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by nograv: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:

Eish

So speaks the Northern apologist and Zombie spokesmen.

The North dominates because the British made the system to favour them when they left, as they knew Northerners were easier to manipulate.

With the built in dominance in the political system (unified Northern region vs a divided south), they entrenched themselves further politically redrawing the states to reduce state's in the South East and increase states in the North.

If political shenanigans failed, Northerners never hesitated to use violence to achieve their goals. Like the murder of Moshood Abiola when he legitimately won the presidential elections.

Educated Southerners have kept this country going for decades, were it not for us this country would have looked like Chad or Niger a long time ago... We have had the deadweight of Northern politicians and dull minds dragging us back at every turn.. Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Gambit23: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:

Eish
blame afonjas for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani / Buhari Meets Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan in UAE, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi / Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.