Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) (56999 Views)

Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by DonCandido(f): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2021
That 3rd picture though...

Her elbow is actually resting possessively on his JT.

Dirty gal.

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2021
Happy for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by Lordbinsmar: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2021
McOluOmo:
It shall end in sifia tears cry
Totodike

You wicked oo grin grin grin

You fit just wish her well grin grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2021
Beey:
I’ve always been a big fan of Tonto in movies. I see how she posts about prayers & all which is good. I do really pray & hope this current relationship will work. However,why would she get pregnant a 2nd time for a man who hasn’t walked her down the aisle? Am assuming there was no wedding because the way she loves social media, we could have heard about it. When we go through issues, let’s not lose the lessons.

Probably one of the lessons she picked from her last is that marriage won’t make a man faithful or treat you any better. Happiness with a partner isn’t tied to an institution called marriage. No be today e start.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by Lolachef(f): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2021
What Rubbish Mr know all?
SocialJustice:
Na wa, see the rubbish this girl has reduced herself to.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by Alexclem(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2021
sematec:
she seems happy.
maybe she's confirmed it's not 5 seconds gbola. cheesy cheesy
Social media happiness ����������
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by Oshokalo: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2021
With the smile on her face this man na beans man no be indomie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2021
She don old
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by airex(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2021
Newsmic:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram handle to gush over her new lover, Prince Kpokpogri as she shared new loved-up photos with him, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ6ifG_H2bc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
It will end in tears...
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2021
jasmine1600:
Some guys get mind ohh. After seeing all She did Churchill, that’s same way she use to post Churchill too.
Niggas get mind. dating a girl that has no shame that can ridicule u outside is no no.
Premium tears awaits to guy, his own case will b a 1 seconds man.

I swear.
When I experienced first hand what it feels like for a woman to give birth, I decided on the spot never to date or live and marry a single mother.. someone my fellow man has made her pass thru the pains of motherhood..
Gosh, I would never date a left over.. when young fresh single and untampered womb girls plenty.. even young virgins sef..
The man na Mumu man.. premium tears awaits him..
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2021
Kudos to both of them..
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2021
I hope she finds peace and love here.. and Not to find out later that she's been used as a SM influencer.

As can't help but feel this is really rushed.

At his house opening in May, she did not feature... Suddenly in July, she's pregnant and very happily in love.

To each, his/her own.

Wish them well if it's not a publicity stunt.

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by MediMedi(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2021
when you look deep in her eye, you will see those smiles on her face is not pure
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by toffyz(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2021
jasmine1600:
Some guys get mind ohh. After seeing all She did Churchill, that’s same way she use to post Churchill too.
Niggas get mind. dating a girl that has no shame that can ridicule u outside is no no.
Baba, the guy fit get plan na
E fit be smart guy
Mo dey watch n see
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by cezarman(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2021
If you like burst his testicles... then come and wail later.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2021
Lattop:
I just they Pity this woman

She is doing fine and she has been vindicated that she wasn’t crazy after all. Just let her be. I’m sure her ex is happy with his assistant now as wife. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2021
Make the man sha no break up with her , before she starts exposing their secret bedroom gist to us.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2021
For Premium tears... grin grin grin

Teadavid23:
We're waiting...
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2021
jasmine1600:
That guy get mind die! But forget o, he knows what he is doing... No be Delta guy again? It could even be a bet among his friends to see how far they will go
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2021
It will end in premium tears.... this girl is so bittered the ex yoruba husband she picked from Ghana gutter and married him dumped her after she made him, with money gotten from sleeping around with Rivers state politicians, no wonder she's always on the news to show him she have arrived... who knows how many times this lady has thought of suicide when the yoruba demon walked away from her life... her Grace is her little boy who consoles her

I hope this new guy will not be 1 minute man
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2021
It will end in premium tears.... this girl is so bittered the ex yoruba husband she picked from Ghana gutter and married him dumped her after he made her with money gotten from sleeping around with River state politicians, no wonder she's always on the news to show him she have arrived... who know how many times this lady has thought of suicide when the yoruba demon walked away from her life... her safeing Grace is her little boy

I hope this new guy will not be 1 minute man
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2021
The gbola sweet her...showing 2 fingers....meaning 2 minutes better than 40 seconds
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by neyo0h: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Good, make them marry off these girls, they constitute too much menace when single. grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by J2381: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2021
Everything for the gram. This was how you gushed over Churchhill and as soon as things went south with you guys, you showed your true colours.

I hope if things go south with you and this current dude you won't show him just how vile you can be.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2021
Freestainworld:
See where Tonto keep her hand, I no wan hear later say Na 1 second man. grin

She raised two fingers✌️ up,probably this is 2 secs...

But then there are many bad belle people here sha shocked
Wish her well nah, instead of saying it won't last
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2021
Settle us o. For making you popular grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2021
AdeniyiA:

She raised two fingers✌️ up,probably this is 2 secs...

But then there are many bad belle people here sha shocked
Wish her well nah, instead of saying it won't last
read my text well, I didn't say it won't last, one love
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2021
I love her happiness. I just want her to keep this relationship off social media. I remember the way she was posting Churchill and their trip to Paris where they padlocked their love. She should know by now to keep this relationship off the net. The whole world must not know you're in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by ZooOga: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2021
raury3:

Very strong jo.way 30,000mah and 40,000mah power.bank available for your Android, iphones, tablets and type C port laptops.

Charges your phone up to 10times + and other devices simultaneously.

Same day delivery (Lagos )
Calls / Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4

Buy and give testimony in church on Sunday.

ONE YEAR WARRANTY, IT DOESN'T GET BETTER THAN THAT.

Screenshot when you see this

biko, do u have any of dis product in stock? asking for a friend who wanna be like dis guy prince. grin

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by RMoneyInTheBank: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
Newsmic:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram handle to gush over her new lover, Prince Kpokpogri as she shared new loved-up photos with him, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ6ifG_H2bc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.