Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

My Neighbour's Husband Impregnate Their Maid Twice-pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Husband Impregnate Their Maid Twice-pls Advice (1655 Views)

SHOCKING: Nursing Mother Caught Pant Down With Neighbour's Husband In Yenegoa / Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour's Husband Impregnate Their Maid Twice-pls Advice by Holuwatosyinele: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2021
My neighbor came to me crying two days ago. She is a young mother with two sets of twins. Meaning, she had a set of twins two years ago and this year, she had another set. So, at age 28, she has 4 young children under the ages of 2. But that is not the issue. The issue is that, because of the pressure of taking care of these children especially getting pregnant so close after the first set, she had to get a house help to assist.

Now, she said when she first got the house help, she noticed the girl was misbehaving after like a few months after and she wanted to send her away but because the girl is from her village and her Aunty that brought her kept begging her that their family cannot feed if she sends her away, she left her.

Only for her to discover that the girl got pregnant. She was disgusted and beat the girl mercilessly. The girl then confessed that it was a boy in the street that is a barber apprentice that got her pregnant. Her Aunty advised her to abort the pregnancy cos the girl was 19 and the barber apprentice ran away when he found out the girl was pregnant for him.

That was last year. My neighbor said she found the stupid girl always now sleeping and getting fat recently and suspected that she was pregnant again. And after she did the test, she was indeed pregnant. That she was like, this is the last straw, she beat the girl and threw her things away and sent her packing.

The next day, her Aunty called her and told her that the girl’s pregnancy is for her husband. That even the pregnancy from last year was for her husband. That the girl lied about the barber apprentice being responsible. Now, this wicked Aunty is asking for 400k to remove the baby or the girl will give birth to the baby.

Read More And Comment

https://thepodiummedia.com/my-neighbours-husband-impregnate-their-maid-twice-pls-advice/05/07/2021/
Re: My Neighbour's Husband Impregnate Their Maid Twice-pls Advice by stupidmod3: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2021

HELLO, ARE YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: My Neighbour's Husband Impregnate Their Maid Twice-pls Advice by Abfinest007(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2021
Sound like Nollywood movie patience nzowko will be the wicked mother inlaw
Re: My Neighbour's Husband Impregnate Their Maid Twice-pls Advice by jaytee01(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin
Re: My Neighbour's Husband Impregnate Their Maid Twice-pls Advice by dederocs(m): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2021
Fake blogger blogger grin
Re: My Neighbour's Husband Impregnate Their Maid Twice-pls Advice by Holuwatosyinele: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Video: Lady Who Went For Job Interview Begs For Mercy As HR Director Ch0ps Her / Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? / If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.