Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna (483 Views)

Kidnapped Bethel Student Refuses To Return, Says He’s Comfortable With Bandits / Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People / Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna by ademidedavid(f): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2021
Suspected bandits, on Monday morning, stormed Bethel Secondary School, Maramara Chickun Local Government Area of Kaduna State and kidnapped scores of students.

Bethel Secondary School is a boarding school located at the outskirts of Kaduna.

According to Mr. Daniel Muhuta, a security guard in the school, “I escaped narrowly. They came around 1.00am and started shooting. I was at the back of the school domentary when I heard shooting and decided to pin down.”

As of the time of filling this report, security personnel have cordoned off the area, even as parents and relatives of the kidnapped students gathered at the main entrance in a sorrowful mood.

Kaduna State Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Mohammed Jalige did not pick his calls and did not respond to text messages sent to him.

More updates coming soon

link

https://l.kphx.net/s?d=89358625582705364

Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna by Baawaa(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2021
They should continue,their leaders knows about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna by Plomo: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2021
Again?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna by ademidedavid(f): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2021
I still wonder why parents still keep their children in Northern boarding school despite the security issues in that part of the country.........
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna by ademidedavid(f): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2021
Plomo:
Again?

Yes, again.......i wonder how number of students are been kidnapped so easily without the intervention of security agencies and they can go after an innocent citizen at night.......

There was once a country
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna by ademidedavid(f): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2021
Baawaa:
They should continue

They should stop this game, its becoming boring!!!!
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna by heniford2: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2021
I told my aunty that her kids are in North schooling to please relocate them to South Eastern states because we have one sided government who does not care about his people she no hear when it happens know she will be billing us all money I will not contribute shi shi nor penny to it as she no wan hear word

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna by ademidedavid(f): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2021
heniford2:
I told my aunty that her kids are in North schooling to please relocate them to South Eastern states because we have one sided government who does not care about his people she no hear when it happens know she will be billing us all money I will not contribute shi shi nor penny to it as she no wan hear word

Hmmmmm, a word is indeed enough for the wise
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna by Baawaa(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2021
ademidedavid:

They should stop this game, its becoming boring!!!!
Let them continue their leaders knows about it
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna by DoctorDree(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2021
And they want this country to continue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna by Sirchef: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Here we go again. Kidnapping is the oil well of the north

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna by Moxil(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
If Buari knows that he loves Nigeria so much....he should resign

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna by Arespect10: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Moxil:
It's all happened before his existing. Don't let hatred continue killing you

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna by ademidedavid(f): 7:10am On Jul 07, 2021
DoctorDree:
And they want this country to continue

I wonder
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna by ademidedavid(f): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2021
Sirchef:
Here we go again. Kidnapping is the oil well of the north

As if their life depends on it
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna by ademidedavid(f): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2021
Moxil:

2023 is at the door
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kidnap Scores Of Students In Bethel School, Kaduna by ademidedavid(f): 7:12am On Jul 07, 2021
Arespect10:

It's all happened before his existing. Don't let hatred continue killing you

But not this rampant though

(1) (Reply)

. / $1.1m Scam: Hushpuppi Indicts Celebrity Cop, Abba Kyari / Man Narrates How His Cheating Friend Landed In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.