Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! (3994 Views)

Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) / Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones / Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by Habiodunz(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
The phantom x comes with a better looking body design a gaming oriented chipset a better front camera 100% more storage than the rn10 and will be readily available with all its spare parts in nigeria
and..........and inch bigger screengrin
did you just call g95 gaming oriented??
been reading your comments
how much are you being paid??

1 Like

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by Randerl: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
the price fvucking killed it

2018 Low end midrange chipset for 2021.

Add salt to injury the plastic junk can NEVER SEE ANDROID OS UPDATES.

1 Like

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Randerl:

2018 Low end midrange chipset for 2021.

Add salt to injury the plastic junk can NEVER SEE ANDROID OS UPDATES.

if not gross tech illiteracy i wonder what else motivated you to type this,qualcomm should be ashamed that the so called low end 2018 midrange chpiset can easily hold it ground against the 732g

1 Like

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Habiodunz:

did you just call g95 gaming oriented??
been reading your comments
how much are you being paid??
it may not be a flagship chipswt but the g95 has shown to be a good gaming chip for its grade but I doubt you even know crack about chipsets

1 Like

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by Randerl: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
if not gross tech illiteracy i wonder what else motivated you to type this,qualcomm should be ashamed that the so called low end 2018 midrange chpiset can easily hold it ground against the 7 32g

l understand your type.

ppl like you have been giving manufacturers wrong feed back for years hence the loads of low specs junk we see today.

continue to mislead users as you wish.

7 Likes

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by OneKinGuy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
noticed how they deliberately didn't mention the processor used in the phone undecided

3 Likes

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by Emjace(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
is the note 10 a flagshipsad
if phantom x Is tag a flagship then Redmi note 10s is a flagship too
Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by Habiodunz(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
it may not be a flagship chipswt but the g95 has shown to be a good gaming chip for its grade but I doubt you even know crack about chipsets

you are saying nonsense
get a sit

who calls g95 a gaming chipset
you think it's only temple run and subway surfers they play on Android?

1 Like

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Habiodunz:

you are saying nonsense
get a sit

who calls g95 a gaming chipset
you think it's only temple run and subway surfers they play on Android?
you amuse megrin
typical roll with the crowd helio trash transsion bad,only xiaomi good,
you should be ashamed of this your comment even the helio a25 can play games like pubggrin

1 Like

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by Habiodunz(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
you amuse megrin
you should be ashamed of this your comment even the helio a25 can play games like pubggrin

alright obviously you don't know what you are saying but go off
Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by donbenie(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
you are techilliterate
You are the biggest tech Illiterate on Nairaland..

The Irony.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by donbenie(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
you amuse megrin
Like I said..

You are tech Illiterate..

Why don't your holy Transsion slap a Helio A25 on their next Phantom and call it a Flagship?

Since it can play PUBG..

NONSENSE and signing out..

4 Likes

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by donbenie(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
the only place the note 10 pro bests this device is in camera and affordability
The 10 Pro has a more efficient 8nm Chipset..

A higher screen brightness..

A higher refresh rate..

Screen color setting that you can tune to your taste..

Bigger battery..

IR Blaster..

IP53 Rating..

Better camera..

Stereo Speakers..

Which your FLAGSHIP lacks.. shocked

And is about 80K cheaper..

With guaranteed updates..

Like I said..

If you want to be knocking heads on the phone section..

You gotta upgrade.. grin

1 Like

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by dustmalik: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2021
I honestly don't blame Transsion. Overtime, they have realized that there are too many idiots in this country, hence the continuous production of overpriced garbages.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by seanwilliam(m): 2:44am On Jul 06, 2021
Emjace:
design is subjective, g95 for flagship gaming performance ? embarassed, price, and parts availability are for those that will be changing there screen soon
lol I’m not a tecno fans but for the bolded, tecno wins hands down. It’s easier to repair and resell tecno phone compared to xiaomi! .

Let’s face it, xiaomi is only popular on nairaland, none of my circle is using the phone! It’s either Samsung or iPhone .I’ve only seen the product( xiaomi) two or three times physically ( I’m serious ).
Which means I’ll go for popular device .
And tbh , I really can’t buy phone cos of gaming , after all ps5 Dey nah . I know we have different reasons for buying phones but gaming will never be part of reasons for me to buy o. All I need is large storage very strong battery and multi tasking cos I use heavy apps and I fit open 20 apps in a go. Although I will never spend over 200k on android wey no be Samsung

1 Like

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by thepoweruser(m): 5:08am On Jul 06, 2021
dustmalik:
I honestly don't blame Transsion. Overtime, they have realized that there are too many idiots in this country, hence the continuous production of overpriced garbages.

You can't actually say this, cheri. They know most Africans don't care for specs that to them are just cool stuff but they hardly use. They ain't the best, sure. But that doesn't mean they are producing 'garbage' (at least not like before).

seanwilliam:
lol I’m not a tecno fans but for the bolded, tecno wins hands down. It’s easier to repair and resell tecno phone compared to xiaomi! .

Let’s face it, xiaomi is only popular on nairaland, none of my circle is using the phone! It’s either Samsung or iPhone

You see? It's called brand reputation and brand awareness..

All I need is large storage very strong battery and multi tasking cos I use heavy apps and I fit open 20 apps in a go.

Here's something else most Nigerians care about when it comes to smartphones.

Although I will never spend over 200k on android wey no be Samsung

I certainly would, if I could afford it. Even if the device is woefully underappreciated (Sony Xperia 1 Mark III) cry
Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by driand(m): 5:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by Emjace(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2021
seanwilliam:

Let’s face it, xiaomi is only popular on nairaland, none of my circle is using the phone! It’s either Samsung or iPhone .I’ve only seen the product( xiaomi) two or three times physically ( I’m serious ).
Which means I’ll go for popular device .
And tbh , I really can’t buy phone cos of gaming , after all ps5 Dey nah . I know we have different reasons for buying phones but gaming will never be part of reasons for me to buy o. All I need is large storage very strong battery and multi tasking cos I use heavy apps and I fit open 20 apps in a go. Although I will never spend over 200k on android wey no be Samsung
ok
Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2021
donbenie:
Like I said..

Why don't your holy Transsion slap a Helio A25 on their next Phantom and call it a Flagship?

Since it can play PUBG..

The fact that the phantom x is the tecno flagship of this year doesn't make it a flagship grade device
Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:23am On Jul 06, 2021
driand:
Here
this your site is wack with the capital W
Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2021
donbenie:
Like I said..

Since it can play PUBG..

Well itel may even do so for there flagship but the fact still remains whether you like it or not that the helio g95 deserves more credit than you lot are giving it

1 Like

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Habiodunz:

alright obviously you don't know what you are saying but go off
As expected you have nothing to say
Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by Randerl: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

Fantomi reX ...

Officially Off The Big Boyz League

In Less Than A Week.

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by donbenie(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Well itel may even do so for there flagship but the fact still remains whether you like it or not that the helio g95 deserves more credit than you lot are giving it
Lol..

Nobody is denigrating the Helio G95 on its own..

It's on many devices and on its own level it's doing well..

But putting it on a so called FLAGSHIP..

And then proceeding to charge an arm and a leg for it..

Is where we are having issues with it..

Come on man..

Even a Dimensity 700 would have still been acceptable..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by sunshineV(f): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
donbenie:
Lol..

Common man..

quit trying. that guy can't reason with you. na ekuke

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by bennyefosa19: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
I'm calling it: the tecno phantom X will be awesome for gaming due to the high refresh rate and helio gaming processor...
Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by donbenie(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
bennyefosa19:
I'm calling it: the tecno phantom X will be awesome for gaming due to the high refresh rate and helio gaming processor...
Lol at gaming Processor..

TECNO Marketeers..

Una no go kill person.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by jizzison(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
All this device needed was at least a Dimensity 800 combined with 120hz refresh rate, 2 years of Android updates and 1000 nits brightness. The acceptance ratings would've been better.
But Tecno went on to be........ Tecno in the end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by jizzison(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
donbenie:
Lol..

Come on man..

At that price? No way!
We should be looking at Dimensity 800 upward.

1 Like

Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by akmath: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
REALME GT 5G over this anytime any day twice on Tuesday...
Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by Ammaizingemmy: 7:11am On Jul 07, 2021
akmath:
REALME GT 5G over this anytime any day twice on Tuesday...

See this one oooo.... You did not pick a better phone, it is now Realyou you are using to compare with Phantom X....

Bro think well ...
Re: PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! by skywalker240(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2021
Ammaizingemmy:

See this one oooo.... You did not pick a better phone, it is now Realyou you are using to compare with Phantom X....

Bro think well ...
Sir, with all due respect, i think it's you who needs thinking

A simple Google comparison will show you what you arguing about

Just Google Realme NEO GT 5G vs Tecno Phantom X and see the results

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Request In This Post For Any Application You Want / Pocophone F1 - The Xiaomi $300 Saviour! (REVIEW) / Hottie! Glo, 9mobile And Airtel Cheats Linked, After MTN 120GB Breaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.