Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim (5388 Views)

Mint Used Iphone 4 32gb (black)-80k + Gevey Sim-5k / Iphone 4 Including A Gevey Sim Pro For Sale: ! / Brand New Iphone 4 16gb (black)-70k + Gevey Sim-5k SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim by Suntemi(m): 8:31pm On May 09, 2011
The long wait is over, you can now unlock your iPhone 4 with Gevey SIM. Gevey SIM will work for iOS version 4.1, 4.2, 4.2.1, 4.3, 4.3.1, 4.3.2, 4.3.3 with baseband 1.59, 2.10, 3.10.1, 4.10.1

Gevey sim is confirmed working with all Nigeria's GSM networks, in other words it can work with Airtel, MTN, Etisalat and Glo. Gevey sim is easy to use. You don't need jailbreak your iPhone4 to able to unlock it.

Gevey sim is available in Nigeria for only N10,000
Re: Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim by Suntemi(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2011
Gevey with MTN and Etisalat proof.

Re: Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim by Suntemi(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2011
The snapshots above are of a 'AT&T locked 16GB iPhone 4' unlocked with GEVEY sim
Re: Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim by Suntemi(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2011
More images

Re: Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim by thanz(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2011
Is this the Gevey Sim Pro or just the Gevey Sim and where can one pick it up? (Address, phone number, email, etc).
Re: Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim by Suntemi(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2011
t_hanz:

Is this the Gevey Sim Pro or just the Gevey Sim and where can one pick it up? (Address, phone number, email, etc).

It is the Gevey sim, actually, I'm am yet to see or notice any difference between the Gevey sim and the so called Gevey pro because they both work the same way. I think they are just trying to re-brand the product because of competitors like Rebel sim and Noosy sim.

As for my number this is it: 08065656796 My office is in Lagos and I will be traveling to Abuja real soon please in-case you are interested and you reside in Abuja, just call to pre-order yours. Thanks
Re: Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim by Suntemi(m): 11:41am On May 14, 2011
Call to get Cheap iPhone 4 unlocked with Gevey. Limited phones available.
Re: Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim by Suntemi(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2011
:d
Re: Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim by lat55(f): 9:55am On Aug 06, 2013
Hi, i bought an iphone 4 for my sister and she needs a gevey sim to unlock it. Does any1 know where in abuja she can get the gevey sim? I tried calling the number you have on here but got no reply, i know this thread is over 2 years old but i need help.
Thanks and God bless
Re: Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim by Suntemi(m): 7:19am On Aug 09, 2013
lat55: Hi, i bought an iphone 4 for my sister and she needs a gevey sim to unlock it. Does any1 know where in abuja she can get the gevey sim? I tried calling the number you have on here but got no reply, i know this thread is over 2 years old but i need help.
Thanks and God bless

Contact us and send the iPhone's imei number to 08065656796 or suntemi@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim by chiste1: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2013
sun_temi:

Contact us and send the iPhone's imei number to 08065656796 or suntemi@gmail.com Thanks

Mine is an iphone-4 collected from my uncle who resides in germany and the phone is locked/blocked by T-mobile and language is in german.
Any solution for me from your end?
Re: Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim by Suntemi(m): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
chi-ste:

Mine is an iphone-4 collected from my uncle who resides in germany and the phone is locked/blocked by T-mobile and language is in german.
Any solution for me from your end?

you can permanently unlock it for just ₦6,000
Re: Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim by venus15: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2014
lat55:
Hi, i bought an iphone 4 for my sister and she needs a gevey sim to unlock it. Does any1 know where in abuja she can get the gevey sim? I tried calling the number you have on here but got no reply, i know this thread is over 2 years old but i need help.
Thanks and God bless

I have no idea about Gevey Sim to use unlock iPhones.You can get your iPhone4 unlocked from Network lock using Remote unlocking method.
Which is the safe and secure method to unlock iPhone. You can get this service at low cost from Mobile-Unlocker.com here you need to specify your country, Network name to which it is locked, IMEI number of your iPhone. Here they unlock your iPhone using latest versions of iTunes. This is permanent unlocking solution iPhone. Both upgrading and downgrading will not lock your iPhone again.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung S8 Plus SOLD!! / Automation Of Petrol Station Sales And Management System / How Much To Fix Iphone 5 Screen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.