Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) (22695 Views)

I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body / I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body / A Russian Artist Turns Dirt Into Works Of Art.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
GenBuhari:
True
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are DANites members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria :
We oppose any form of secession from Nigeria via violence or confrontation.
DANites are duty bound to :
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,
b) challenge agitation secession from Nigeria,
c) Support other DANites on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.
d) Identify new moniker to be added to DAN members list
e) Follow all other Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page.
f) Avoid quoting tribalists, secessionists and protracted debating with them.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, mesoprogress, elog, thebosstrevor1, adadike
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Joblessness... See Wetin unemployment don reduce you to.
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Good evening
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
a beautiful submission except for one concern that I believe can also be resolved naturally.

as mentioned, one key benefit of this mixture is its use as a diuretic for diabetics and hypertensive folk, this can be both useful and also harmful (unintended)

On the positive side
It will definitely reduce the salt content in the body and other toxins that cause pitting edema (collection of fluids that cause swelling in the legs and damage to nerves and arteries circulating blood back to the heart) and neuropathy.

On the negative side
The diuretic effect will cause the excretion of essential vitamins and minerals like potassium, zinc, vitamin B12, and magnesium which are absolutely essential for proper heart function.

The expulsion of fluids from the body via diuretic means also means there is a higher concentration of sugar passing through the kidneys rather than it being diluted.

I want to suggest if you have other means of counter-balancing the resulting negative effects, it would be absolutely phenomenal for diabetics and hypertensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=Nuelito post=103390279][/quote]

a beautiful submission except for one concern that I believe can also be resolved naturally.

as mentioned, one key benefit of this mixture is its use as a diuretic for diabetics and hypertensive folk, this can be both useful and also harmful (unintended)

On the positive side
It will definitely reduce the salt content in the body and other toxins that cause pitting edema (collection of fluids that cause swelling in the legs and damage to nerves and arteries circulating blood back to the heart) and neuropathy.

On the negative side
The diuretic effect will cause the excretion of essential vitamins and minerals like potassium, zinc, vitamin B12, and magnesium which are absolutely essential for proper heart function.

The expulsion of fluids from the body via diuretic means also means there is a higher concentration of sugar passing through the kidneys rather than it being diluted.

I want to suggest if you have other means of counter-balancing the resulting negative effects, it would be absolutely phenomenal for diabetics and hypertensive.
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nuelito:
Nature is blessed with so many plants which when consumed have awesome benefits.

A wise person will always stick to natural supplements which doesn't have side effects...Health is wealth and as such you need to be very careful with the stuffs you eat on daily basis......
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Ufedolove: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
The best ways to detoxify your body are:

1. Avoid junks at all cost
2. Cut down your processed carb intake
3. Do intermittent fasting
4. Work out
5. Eat only when you need to eat.
6. Eat more proteins

If you do all these, you may only need to visit a doctor for excursion purpose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by DavidEsq(m): 3:18am On Jul 06, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
Very effective! Been taking it the last 3 days, morning and night!

1/2 Lemon
1 glass of hot water
1 teaspoonful of honey
1/2 teaspoonful of ginger.

I love the way I feel at the moment!! grin grin
Is your ginger processed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2021
Nuelito:
By detoxing your body you help the vital organs cleanse themselves of the toxins, and enable the liver to function appropriately in excreting them
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2021
Nature is blessed
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2021
Nuelito:
Listen Up

No other generation before ours has been exposed to as many man-made chemicals and toxic substances as we are.

The air we breathe is polluted, the water we drink is not clean, the food we eat is processed, the food for our soul is provided by a sensationalizing media, our life style is sedentary, our body cells lack oxygen, vitamins, minerals and enzymes, our organs of detoxification and excretion are overwhelmed and our body is overloaded with waste products and toxic metabolites which render it vulnerable to all sorts of bacteria and viruses.

How do we survive this?

There is need for you to Detoxify your body frequently
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by SIAcademy: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2021
BABA IJESHA UPDATE: Yomi Fabiyi Does A Movie Supporting Baba Ijesha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erez65iKyUs
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by SouthSouth1914: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2021
DavidEsq:

Is your ginger processed?

Yes, powdered!

1 Like

Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by lereinter(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2021
Dirt from your body system?

What a metaphor

1 Like

Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2021
One clandestine truth about life is that; nature has provided solutions to all sorts of hindrances in a man’s life.
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2021
Nature is blessed
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2021
People who consume honey regularly can enjoy a range of health benefits.
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nuelito:
Furthermore, junk food contains a higher level of carbohydrates. It will instantly spike your blood sugar levels. This will result in lethargy, inactiveness, and sleepiness. A person reflex becomes dull overtime and they lead an inactive life. To make things worse, junk food also clogs your arteries and increases the risk of a heart attack. Therefore, it must be avoided at the first instance to save your life from becoming ruined.
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by DavidEsq(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Yes, powdered!
Aboki dey out sand for inside
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by SouthSouth1914: 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
DavidEsq:

Aboki dey out sand for inside

Are you mentally balanced?

2 Likes

Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by DavidEsq(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Are you mentally balanced?
Maybe I should show u Sonu can confirm what I'm saying
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
Learn more
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2021
Very effective
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2021
Nuelito:
Making detox cleanse drinks at home is a healthy habit to form as part of a Daily Detox Diet.

These cleansing drinks are typically made with water, fruit, vegetables and herbs which helps to stimulate the body’s natural detoxifying process to eliminate toxins and waste from our systems.

The ingredients in this lemon ginger and honey detox have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits which also helps to alkalize our bodies.
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Good evening
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Body detoxification
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2021
Good morning
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
smiley
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2021
Health is wealth
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2021
Body detoxification
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Both ginger and honey have their own individual health benefits and the combination of the two provides additional bonuses.
Re: See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) by Nuelito: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Body Cleansing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help / Federal Universities Should Re-open - Pro-chancellors / Is Animal Science A Good Course??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.