Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,928 members, 7,799,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Please I Need Urgent Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Urgent Advice (110 Views)

#3 Things You Can Sell Right Now If You Need Urgent Cash / I Have A Very Big Problem,please I Need Urgent Advice. / Masters In Microbiology Or D.E Into Pharmacy. Urgent Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent Advice by Mineohmine: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Background,
I finished a program (Degree Part-Time program) in one of the federal universities in the country in February this year, that was after 9 months of ASUU strike. This is a program I ought to have finished since 2018/2019 but because of the so-called Nigeria factors, it extend to 2021.
Now, here is the issue, I am in dire need of the result because so many things are tied to it. I have sent several mails to the program Coordinator, Registrar and even to the VC informing them about my plight and the need for my result but till now nothing tangle has come out of it.
The last info I got from my department was that they are still waiting for school SENATE to convene a meeting as regards the result, and that was two months ago.
Advice,
Please what do you suggest I do because I am running out time? if I take legal action against the school, what are the chances of winning? Please legal practitioners in the house I need your input.

(1) (Reply)

Attend A Free Foundation Digital Marketing Course With Idigify Academy / Foreign Student Issue / Data Analytics Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.