Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree (34829 Views)

Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by fergie001: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
The next President of the country, the southern states governors have agreed, must be from the South.

This was part of the decisions reached at the meeting of the southern states governors today (Monday) in Lagos.

According to the communiqué released, the forum also deliberated on insecurity, constitutional amendment, PIB and anti-open grazing law in all member-states.

The forum commended lawmakers for the passage of PIB, but rejected in 3% set for the host communities.

Also, the governors unanimously chose Lagos State as their permanent Secretariat.

SOURCE

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by bluebay(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
Omo Agege for president Next ! Or coming back of Goodluck

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by princechiemekam(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
No jokes the next president must come from the Southern part of Nigeria

225 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by aremuforlife(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
It will be suicidal for the north to ask for power in 2023, power should be moved to the south and we can decide who should pilot the country. The northern region are having their field days, the southerners will also have theirs.

169 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by richmond500: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Let's see the region that will betray, in as much as I want APC to win, I won't vote them if they field a northerner, let them field Umahi, Osinbajo or Amaechi and I'll vote, I care less about who PDP brings.

But will that flyover governor agree to this? Didn't he say earlier that he will vote PDP irrespective of who it brings and will choose PDP over his own brothers?

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Paragon311(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
I pray this is achievable.

Lots of snitches around southern region.

Let's see how this play out.

Every region must partake in one Nigeria system for fairness.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by DMerciful(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Either SE or entire country

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by fergie001: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sammy07......Comman see Aketi grin

3 Likes

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by colorsofrainbow: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
If true,then congratulations Biafrans & Oduduwans (hope I got it correctly)
We are going home!

Because the fulani would rather disintegrate Nigeria than allow that happen.They know what awaits them if a SOUTHERN president takes over... grin
You all think it's just coincidence when all of a sudden,Northern group CNG started demanding Buhari grants Ipob referendum even after the kidnap of Nnamdi Kanu by the fed. Govt.They are smart to have calculated ahead of time.
The game just began!

171 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by falseprophet: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
The north don't care if power returns to south as long as they handpick their trojan horse from the south.

Watch out how they will pick their man among us and still control him/her the entire 8yrs.

This i have seen!

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
A yoruba man will be president in 2023

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by SFSNIPER(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
I support the EAST

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by SILVERLINES: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin

Zombies
So the problem of this contraption lies on the angle of where the next president will come from, perhaps now dem go talk say Tunibu is qualify abi?

Meanwhile, Was hopeless Uzodinjo in the meeting?

3 Likes

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Beehshorp(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
It should be Igbo presidency or nothing. Give an Igbo man this country and watch it turn to Dubai in 5 years

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by BlowYourMind: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
That one is sure and settled.

1 Like

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by WiszyFraud: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Did you know??

Most people dream in colour, but those that grew up watching black and white television often dream in black and white.

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by osuofia2(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
funny PEOPLE, THE NORTH MUST COMPLETE THEIR TENURE USED BY GEJ BEFORE GIVEN BACK POWER TO THE SOUTH

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by katlynf73: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wow, that's good. Tinuvu is working

Become a Software Developer in 100 Days. Join our Practical and Project Based Training.

2 Likes

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by iamimohtal(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Northern president or southern president, does it really matter. The country tire me

4 Likes

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Nwaezeudo: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Good

Not just a Southern President but a man from the blessed tribe(Igbo)!

United South; nightmare of an average parasitic Northerner cheesy

Igbo ndi nwem ekelem oo cool

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by slawormiir: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Yes
South East to be specific

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by dederocs(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
South must unite on this.

1 Like

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by iamimohtal(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Beehshorp:
It should be Igbo presidency or nothing. Give an Igbo man this country and watch it turn to Dubai in 5 years

Dubai ke

4 Likes

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
I jus dey laugh my fucking laugh. So this is what all these mudafuckers were able to do in that god forsaking meeting
They didn't treat hardship
They didn't treat insecurity
They didn't treat bad economy
Well na here we dey
Back to the topic, we all know the the tribe that will betray their plan and also we all know the other tribe that will sell their mandate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by ODJ124(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
undecided seconded...
And tinubu is the anointed one..

Thread seen ..

8 Likes

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by BSsniffer: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Stupid rettards...

Instead of the stupid mofos to talk about strategies on how they would curb open grazing and enforce the ban, instead of the idiots focusing on how they'll push for restructuring......the stupid mofos gathered themselves in Lagos to talk about how they'd donate one of their own to slave for the nation for another 8 years......a big disappointment.

You look at some comments from page 2-4 and you don't need to look far why we have rettarded leaders..... Rettarded leaders=Rettarded followers.

Rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Maxymilliano(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
I care less

2 Likes

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by SLOVFO(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Would having a southern president solve Nigeria's problems? Nigeria is on a crossroad...
What if APC were to field Tinubu as their presidential candidate with Gov. Elrufai as running mate in 2023? grin.

2 Likes

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Mordecai(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021

Is that all?
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Johntemmy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Isokay
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by elganzar(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
I wish I could say their words breed confidence...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku / Army To Bury Ibrahim Attahiru On 22 May 2021 At National Military Cemetery / Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.