Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:14 AM

Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. (49030 Views)

The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by africandictator(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
In 2017 my ex girlfriend reached out via a phone call out of the blue. We dated for three years before we broke up. We were not in contact for a year till she called. Sadly I had moved on and I felt nothing anymore. No emotions left, not even for friendship.

208 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by bigpicture001: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
For where...? Make I hear say onyeka com back....pride will not even allow her see what good she left talk more of tracing her steps back

226 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Ever8090: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
I wish my last ex is not married and will come back,.I messed up and realized my f**k-up when it was too late.. I miss her so much..

245 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by bigpicture001: 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
africandictator:
In 2017 my ex girlfriend reached out via a phone call out of the blue. We dated for three years before we broke up. We were not I'm contact for a year till she called. Sadly I had moved on and I felt nothing anymore. No emotions left, not even for friendship.

Does she want back or just reaching out..?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by africandictator(m): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
bigpicture001:
For where...? Make I hear say onyeka com back....pride will not even allow her see what good she left talk more of tracing her steps back
� after my ex left I started to invest more in myself. You would be surprised one day onyeka would come back.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by slawormiir: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bros op can loose guard

Kpekus way you go still take dey follow up

Who emotions help
Real niggarrrrs nor dey do emotions na

To all my real niggarrrrs...always don't break up with your girl in a violent way....
If you break up with her peacefully...there is a higher chance she will always be at your beck and call till the end of time....even when she starts another serious relationship with someone else..
At times...when you are with your girlfriend...probably watching movies or cuddling..then stylishly and passionately whisper things like this to her ear...."baby girl I can not guarantee our relationship life for ever because there might be circumstances beyond our control in the future but I assure you we will be friends till the end of time"...
I bet my balls if you repeat this things to a woman in a passionate way....then after break up..she won't see it as a do or die affair....she will always talk to you again when ever you call her....and as a sharp niggar...meeting her again and banging will be very easy

297 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by africandictator(m): 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
bigpicture001:

Does she want back or just reaching out..?
we blocked each other me on all social media platforms , and she started spoiling my image to people who knew us, telling them I treated her badly and other untrue stuffs. She left me for a suppposedly comfortable guy because he had a car. I knew she loved me, but greed wouldn't let her be. She was talking like nothing happened between us in the past, and was calling me sweet names, always complimenting how well I have changed since we have been apart. Long story short I was certain she wanted back.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by africandictator(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bros op can loose guard

Kpekus way you go still take dey follow up

Who emotions help

Real niggarrrrs nor dey do emotions na
na toxic kpekus be that o! Real niggas know say kpekus full everywhere.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by bigpicture001: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
africandictator:
� after my ex left I started to invest more in myself. You would be surprised one day onyeka would come back.

I can bet my balls on that..I know I was her best..she did the usual lady's pattern .breaking up and still tearing away.

I love her crazy. she knows. we planned to get married. The problem is not wether i will take her back but that i want to get married next year..so it might be too late..but i can bet with my life that onyeka can never give me that call. Never!

It's 7months since this my statement, yet even flashing I didn't see from onyeka....

Well, it made me so much believe in women and money matter...

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Cof1ex(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin
Me that got to know yesternight that she got married same 2019 we broke up after realizing she was building another relationship (maybe because I was leaving sch), I pause... Girls are mystery you don't wanna solve...

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by africandictator(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
bigpicture001:

I can bet my balls on that..I know I was her best..she did the usual lady's pattern .breaking up and still tearing away.

I love her crazy. she knows. we planned to get married. The problem is not wether i will take her back but that i want to get married next year..so it might be too late..but i can bet with my life that onyeka can never give me that call. Never!
onyeka has lost something important, sorry onyeka.

8 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Okafor's law of CongoDynamic is still working for me. I still dey chop my ex once once smiley

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by ValCon888: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
It's a fact that we continue to evolve as human beings each day. We strive to be richer, faster, wiser, stronger today than we were yesterday.
And that's why going back to your ex is like going back to the past. It is like taking two steps forward only to go five steps backward.

There are 3.8billion women in this world and your ex is just one of them.

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by bigpicture001: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
africandictator:
we blocked each other me on all social media platforms , and she started spoiling my image to people who knew us, telling them I treated her badly and other untrue stuffs. She left me for a suppposedly comfortable guy because he had a car. I knew she loved me, but greed wouldn't let her be. She was talking like nothing happened between us in the past, and was calling me sweet names, always complimenting how well I have changed since we have been apart. Long story short I was certain she wanted back.

Onyeka can never come back cuz she is worth so much millions so any progress from.my side wouodnt even move her...onyeka can never call oooo

this is more than a year and sh still hasnt come back.....

i know that one die!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Parrie(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
I broke up with all my exes in good terms, so that i can always activate okafor's law when need comes

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by bigcee(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
bigpicture001:
I can bet my balls on that..I know I was her best.
I pity you undecided

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Kingkyle1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
I wouldn't call that a break up but subliminally we went apart.
6 months later, I got a message from her and she first used reverse psychology on me, accusing me of leaving her when she needed me the most. Someone I dated for 4.5 years got a leaning shoulder in less than 4months of being apart. Well now she's always in my dm proposing love and hoping we could get back. She said i was the best thing that happened to her.
Even though she is already in relationship with someone academically ahead of me, she can't wait to break up wishing i would just propose but I have kept my proposal to myself. I just told her I am happy for her and her man but she wouldn't hear. I pity the current boyfriend. Women shaa, always confused.

215 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by waywardpikin: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
bigpicture001:

It's interesting to me how you're still hung up on this girl after all this time. You really should let it go already.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by baralatie(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
africandictator:
The guy said no vacancy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by baralatie(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
As in

NO VACANCY

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by WantsandMore: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
I pity the fool...especially a simping fool.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by BigDick70inch(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
She quit the relationship and went to be with another guy immediately I left for school.........

called me....... years later and narrated how the guy disflowered her,promised her marriage.....but he never did..........

I told her.......its okay,things happen and we could still be friends.......

But........since she wasn't ready for that and wanna be desperately back with me........

This year........makes it the 5th year i have been fucking her with no plans to wife.........even tho she thought she had found a fiancé already...........

Honestly.......am just practising my karmasultra skilla on her........when she's tired she will leave!!!

265 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Edyice: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
My take on this is :

[/color]GOIN BACK TO YOUR EX IS LIKE READING A BOOK YOU HAVE READ BEFORE , YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW IT WILL END[color=#990000]

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Edyice: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
bigcee:

I pity you undecided

Let me help you pity him more , only if he knew how other dude’s are frying his ex .. only one clip will change his mind … grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
bigpicture001:

Onyeka can never come back cuz she is worth so much millions so any progress from.my side wouodnt even move her...onyeka can never call oooo
I respect u bcoz u're real... not like all those online alphas

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Preferito(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
africandictator:
Long story short I was certain she wanted back.
Don't be certain of what you are not certain of.

6 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by chikasnight: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
BigDick70inch:
She quit the relationship and went to be with a guy immediately I left for school.........

called me....... years later and narrated how the guy disflowered her,promised her marriage.....but he never did..........

But........since she wasn't ready for that and really desperate to be back with me........

This year........makes it the 5th year i have been fucking her with no plans to wife.........even tho she thought she had found a fiancé already...........

Honestly.......am just practising my karmasultra skilla on her........when she's tired she will leave!!!

This is wrong bro, tying her down with no intentions and she might have rejected other people hoping on you...it’s still early let her go abeg tell her the truth

179 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Donmoscojaja(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
chikasnight:

This is wrong bro, tying her down with no intentions and she might have rejected other people hoping on you...it’s still early let her go abeg tell her the truth

you think so?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by BigDick70inch(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
chikasnight:

Chief simp.......
I greet u Oo.......
What I did wasnt good but wat she did was abi??
Don't be a fool......
Where exactly did u read I was tying her down??

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by AmgMakanaki(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin Nairaland don change me sha.. sometimes I go just Dey look my babe I go Dey vex.. because I no fit trust woman at all grin

230 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by AmgMakanaki(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
BigDick70inch:
She quit the relationship and went to be with a guy immediately I left for school.........

But........since she wasn't ready for that and really desperate to be back with me........

Bro you be mannn #NoPainNoGain

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.