Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. (49268 Views)

The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Skullano(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
chikasnight:

This is wrong bro, tying her down with no intentions and she might have rejected other people hoping on you...it’s still early let her go abeg tell her the truth

Is having mutual sex now a form of tying people down please?.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by shomutuski(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
j

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by GeneralPula: 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kingkyle1:
I wouldn't call that a break up but subliminally we went apart.
6 months later, I got a message from her and she first used reverse psychology on me, accusing me of leaving her when she needed me the most. Someone I dated for 4.5 years got a leaning shoulder in less than 4months of being apart. Well now she's always in my dm proposing love and hoping we could get back. She said i was the best thing that happened to her.
Even though she is already in relationship with someone academically ahead of me, she can't wait to break up wishing i would just propose but I have kept my proposal to myself. I just told her I am happy for her and her man but she wouldn't hear. I pity the current boyfriend. Women shaa, always confused.

She wan use you do 2nd option incase the present boyfriend bounces..

Don’t fall for it !

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by africandictator(m): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
shomutuski:
Caught me ex cheating, left her. 4 months after she called my siblings and begged them and she fixed a date for us to meet. She claimed after i left her she didn't lose feelings blah blah blah. She wanted us back but there's a twist. I'm using her seriously, I'll play the field and damage her while i move on.

I always revenge, I'll heal in hell.
bad guy

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by africandictator(m): 12:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Preferito:

Don't be certain of what you are not certain of.
errh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Kingkyle1(m): 12:29am On Jul 06, 2021
GeneralPula:

She wan use you do 2nd option incase the present boyfriend bounces..

Don’t fall for it !

I can see that but I can't be emotionally trapped now.

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Twelfthman: 4:09am On Jul 06, 2021
Yes they always do come back but unfortunately for them I don't do exes.
Once we done we done.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by phemmyfour: 4:48am On Jul 06, 2021
africandictator:
In 2017 my ex girlfriend reached out via a phone call out of the blue. We dated for three years before we broke up. We were not I'm contact for a year till she called. Sadly I had moved on and I felt nothing anymore. No emotions left, not even for friendship.
They always do, the last one came back when it was already late. I simply told her to move on

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Vulcanheph(m): 5:47am On Jul 06, 2021
I once dated a girl who was always using me to catch cruise simply because she noticed the fact that I had started catching feelings for her.... When she started misbehaving, I simply told her that on a very good day I'll leave her to live her life.
One day I just got fed up with her attitude and told her that it's over.... Sometimes later the bitch located me and started accusing me of abandoning her and giving me subtle excuses to make me want her back but unfortunately for her I had already moved on to another kpekus.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DaInferno(m): 6:45am On Jul 06, 2021
BigDick70inch:
She quit the relationship and went to be with a guy immediately I left for school.........

called me....... years later and narrated how the guy disflowered her,promised her marriage.....but he never did..........

I told her.......its okay,things happen and we could still be friends.......

But........since she wasn't ready for that and really desperate to be back with me........

This year........makes it the 5th year i have been fucking her with no plans to wife.........even tho she thought she had found a fiancé already...........

Honestly.......am just practising my karmasultra skilla on her........when she's tired she will leave!!!
5yrs later bro?...Pharaoh let the israelites go

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DaInferno(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2021
[code][/code]
AmgMakanaki:
grin Nairaland don change me sha.. sometimes I go just Dey look my babe I go Dey vex.. because I no fit trust woman at all grin
grin grin grin...no be only you bro. But learnt alot though

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by africandictator(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I once dated a girl who was always using me to catch cruise simply because she noticed the fact that I had started catching feelings for her.... When she started misbehaving, I simply told her that on a very good day I'll leave her to live her life.
One day I just got fed up with her attitude and told her that it's over.... Sometimes later the bitch located me and started accusing me of abandoning her and giving me subtle excuses to make me want her back but unfortunately for her I had already moved on to another kpekus.
wow

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by BigDick70inch(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2021
DaInferno:
5yrs later bro?...Pharaoh let the israelites go

When am done I'd call u to come wife her......Mr moses!!!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Temmylee01(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2021
BigDick70inch:

my man in Steve Harvey's voice.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Moz22: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Kingkyle1:
I wouldn't call that a break up but subliminally we went apart.
6 months later, I got a message from her and she first used reverse psychology on me, accusing me of leaving her when she needed me the most. Someone I dated for 4.5 years got a leaning shoulder in less than 4months of being apart. Well now she's always in my dm proposing love and hoping we could get back. She said i was the best thing that happened to her.
Even though she is already in relationship with someone academically ahead of me, she can't wait to break up wishing i would just propose but I have kept my proposal to myself. I just told her I am happy for her and her man but she wouldn't hear. I pity the current boyfriend. Women shaa, always confused.
did you actually love her?
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by peppermint7(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2021
bigcee:

I pity you undecided
Guygringrin

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Bigshoe2028: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2021
None yet , but ex is ex for a reason , I use to think she was good and a wife material until we parted I met this one am dating now not that she is the best but nothing beats respect and peace of mind in a relationship

This is actually first time in my life I do things I want not because someone mounted pressure on me

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by peppermint7(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2021
cool
BigDick70inch:
She quit the relationship and went to be with a guy immediately I left for school.........

called me....... years later and narrated how the guy disflowered her,promised her marriage.....but he never did..........

But........since she wasn't ready for that and really desperate to be back with me........

This year........makes it the 5th year i have been fucking her with no plans to wife.........even tho she thought she had found a fiancé already...........

Honestly.......am just practising my karmasultra skilla on her........when she's tired she will leave!!!
If she later pull one Chidimma on you
Na for nairaland front page wer go read am.
Plan your life
Abi you neva realize sey you de follow waste your time

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DaInferno(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2021
BigDick70inch:

baba,man to man. Abeg get conscience small now

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by kennylesy122(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bros op can loose guard

Kpekus way you go still take dey follow up

Who emotions help
Real niggarrrrs nor dey do emotions na

To all my real niggarrrrs...always don't break up with your girl in a violent way....
If you break up with her peacefully...there is a higher chance she will always be at your beck and call till the end of time....even when she starts another serious relationship with someone else..
That’s a real Nigga saying u keep my Ex’s as friends I don’t break up self I just move on and if she miss the noodles she would come back to taste more........

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by BigDick70inch(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2021
peppermint7:
cool
If she later pull one Chidimma on you
Na for nairaland front page wer go read am.
Plan your life
Abi you neva realize sey you de follow waste your time

Weak males everywhere........
Why.....didn't she Chidinma the other guy dat disvirgin her and wasted her time
Any stupid action from her..........nah confam beating go end am.........

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Savedday: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Why.....didn't she Chidinma the other guy dat disvirgin her and Wasted time
Anything stupid action from her..........nah [b]confam beating go end am
.........[/b]
Bolded grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by peppermint7(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Why.....didn't she Chidinma the other guy dat disvirgin her and Wasted time
Anything stupid action from her..........nah confam beating go end am.........
I said what I said
Na weak males like you de waste their time on a woman thinking they are taking revenge

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by EmmySparky(m): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2021
Lol mine came started chatting via FB... begged for my number and a meet up...last last we meet and lash..na level when I put her now..anytime we see na lash...no emotions no money changing hands

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by BigDick70inch(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2021
peppermint7:

I said what I said
Na weak males like you de waste their time on a woman thinking they are taking revenge

Lol.......
Happy simping.........
jux.........u sud know dat after fucking and dumping her........she still wouldn't consider u......

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Kingkyle1(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2021
Moz22:
did you actually love her?

Yes, I did love her but now, it's not as i used to. Though Something is definitely going to happen if we're to meet in a secluded place. That has happened once when she visited, didn't even know she's in a relationship then.
When i inquired on why she got intimate, she said she just wanted a closure and making out with me will close the chapter of our separation but alas, that didn't do jack.
She keeps complaining about how she misses the old times. We can chat from morning to deep into the night and I wonder the time she gets to relate with the boyfriend.

She would always say *my boyfriend did me nothing, he's a very awesome person, a nice personality but... I love you more,I just miss the old times*

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by babavik: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
BigDick70inch:

very bad. Why give her an opportunity to cry foul with your name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Kernalboy: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mine called me pretending to be some else, but I ignored her because I have moved on already

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by peppermint7(m): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Lol.......
Happy simping.........
jux.........u sud know dat after fucking and dumping her........she still wouldn't consider u......
Simp ni
Am too busy looking for money abeg
Instead of wasting 5yrs of my life on a general pussy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Moz22: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kingkyle1:

Yes, I did love her but now, it's not as i used to. Though Something is definitely going to happen if we're to meet in a secluded place. That has happened once when she visited, didn't even know she's in a relationship then.
When i inquired on why she got intimate, she said she just wanted a closure and making out with me will close the chapter of our separation but alas, that didn't do jack.
She keeps complaining about how she misses the old times. We can chat from morning to deep into the night and I wonder the time she gets to relate with the boyfriend.

She would always say *my boyfriend did me nothing, he's a very awesome person, a nice personality but... I love you more,I just miss the old times*
can we talk? Via chat
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Cerebellum: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
peppermint7:

Simp ni
Am too busy looking for money abeg
Instead of wasting 5yrs of my life on a general pussy

So having nice time with the opposite sex means he's "wasting his time" and not making money

You don't have sense, Sir, Like is he using his 24hours to fvck??

You be mumu

44 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.