Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked (49380 Views)

The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? / GB Whatsapp Ban / DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by dermmy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
inoki247:
Me I even see people using GBWhatsApp as Bandits....

Na dem go dey comment on status wey u don delete nd the post u ar about to make tomorrow.....

Lmaoooooo grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Albertone(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
I blocked a GB whatsapp user,he unblocked himself at his own end.
Another one replied to a status I plan on posting tommorow.

I love the seas

12 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Earlystar698(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
blizard44:
I downloaded it days ago.
At first, it was working really good.
I was invincible and all that.
I could view your status and it would be up to me to let you know or not.
You will delete message and I will still be seeing it fine and clear .

All of a sudden, I no come dey see message again. (Mark don nak my account 2x2 I guess ).

My status will remain unseen after many hours.

Pissed off, I reinstalled the real WhatsApp and messages came flooding in.

I hate the app after they refuse me backing up last year May...
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by fowlyansh181(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dahunsipaul:
Does anyone know if there’s any gb WhatsApp for iPhones?
yes, watusi

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by NewDelhi(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Zuckerberg sha.. as the mumu dey ban accounts anyhow for Facebook and Instagram now e wan focus on WhatsApp too. That guy na sadist.

9 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Ipisi(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by MansoryMX(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dahunsipaul:

iPhones don’t do false nonsense like android

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Kalatium(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
The GB /FM WhatsApp is far better than the original WhatsApp

20 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by dex4sure: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
jericco1:
I still don't know what people find in that GB WhatsApp of a thing.

I have never found it interesting

grin
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Julianaa: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Zuckerberg don't like Competitions

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by owowa145(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
blizard44:
I downloaded it days ago.
At first, it was working really good.
I was invincible and all that.
I could view your status and it would be up to me to let you know or not.
You will delete message and I will still be seeing it fine and clear .

All of a sudden, I no come dey see message again. (Mark don nak my account 2x2 I guess ).

My status will remain unseen after many hours.

Pissed off, I reinstalled the real WhatsApp and messages came flooding in.
Been using it for close to 3years straight and I'm so good bro

12 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Keizzmann(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
FarahAideed:
Why can't GB just become its own messaging app, they already have millions of loyalist

My thoughts exactly. Why choose to be so lazy that you take other people's success and claim to extend i5 when the app is not open source software.

I pity the population that uses the app without knowing who they're dealing with, losing their privacy for so called extended features.

6 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Blacknote: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dahunsipaul:
There's iOS version

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Beesluv: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Earlystar698:
I lost all my chat when I was using GB whatsapp,they won't allow you to backup your chat at all..

That's the reason I uninstalled it almost immediately I installed it
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by vernieu(f): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
whatsap is feeling threaten ed
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by DesChyko: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
GB WhatsApp is mad. I even had WhatsApp with same number running on different phones grin
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Uniqueteco(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yinmu
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by kyuniii(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nairaland i know, whats app or Gb whats app i know not.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Babaken(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
chatinent:
GB Whatsapp comes to mind.

Make dem kuku add those features na.
No be jealousy they worry them.
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by heniford2: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Shellsploit:

Backup ur chats manually
can u screenshot how to hide message like when u read a message u don't want ur next know u read did message

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Freddd009: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
zullvz:
Thise apps got better features than whatsapp

Whatsapp is just jealous.
GB is sweeter on bed while whatsapp is just a log of wood. Humble yourself and add those features GB has na

Jealousy kill u there

18 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Worldbankceejay(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Me that's planning to get GB WhatsApp. Make them no try am.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
Seems I am the only one that has never seen the need to use gb or any other version of WhatsApp. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by OniyideAmplify(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
Me too.. I fvcking hate its users, they are another version of Hell-Rufai

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Rimsd(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Na fear dey do this WhatsApp people grin

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by pocohantas(f): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dahunsipaul:

No. iPhone is for law abiding citizens, not hoodlums and bandits always on the lookout for hacks and shortcuts. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Dexterfire: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
(
pocohantas:

No. iPhone is for law abiding citizens, not hoodlums and bandits always on the lookout for hacks and shortcuts. smiley
grin
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Lit2: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Shey they have tried it b4 nd e no work..... Gbwhatsapp wer i dn dy use since 4 years ago...... I no fit use normal whatsapp

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by shopnimini: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
chatinent:
GB Whatsapp comes to mind.

Make dem kuku add those features na.

I tire o
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Minjim: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
zullvz:
Thise apps got better features than whatsapp

Try Telegraph
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Buhari will soon ban WhatsApp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nokia Phone Saves Owner's Life By Stopping A Bullet (photos) / Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan / Is It True That Those Who Registered For BVN Automatically Have NIN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.