Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked (49363 Views)

The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? / GB Whatsapp Ban / DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Tinax(f): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Best WhatsApp na GB cheesy...... ghost mode

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Numerouno94(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
angry
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Emekaterry: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Earlystar698:
I lost all my chat when I was using GB whatsapp,they won't allow you to backup your chat at all.. na lie bro

Edit; it's was on May last year that I lost all my chat...it's really painful..GB whatsapp is treat to your privacy, if you have it delete it for your safety especially expect those that's into a trap called relationship grin
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Sanmel(f): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
inoki247:
Me I even see people using GBWhatsApp as Bandits....

Na dem go dey comment on status wey u don delete nd the post u ar about to make tomorrow.....
I enjoy doing this, commenting on deleted status..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by udemzyudex(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hahaha.. Because they can't advertise on Gbwhatsapp.

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Austeeenxx: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
GBwhatsapp is fantabulous!

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Alll those WhatsApp FBI agent that will be watching your update without showing hahahah

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Dim08: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
WhatsApp has done free advert for GB WhatsApp.

They are afraid of competition.

Mark should get ready because the digital world will soon be de-monopolised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by errigdee: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
I don laff scara for hia.... This level of stupidity sef ehn

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by JoeEeL(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Earlystar698:
I lost all my chat when I was using GB whatsapp,they won't allow you to backup your chat at all..

Edit; it's was on May last year that I lost all my chat...it's really painful..GB whatsapp is treat to your privacy, if you have it delete it for your safety especially expect those that's into a trap called relationship grin

I can teach you how to do it. There is a technique for backing up chats. I have all my gbwhatsapp chat since 2018 June intact.

And all the time, I have switched from gbwhatsapp to fmwhatsapp to whatsapp plus to original whatsapp.

The technique is simple
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by eeithis(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Albertone:
I blocked a GB whatsapp user,he unblocked himself at his own end.
Another one replied to a status I plan on posting tommorow.

Online hoodlums undecided

I love the seas
grin so them dey see future with GB whatsapp

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Obarofrederick(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
lambszy:
grin grin grin grin
Them dey talk about temporary ban of accounts using GB WhatsApp
You dey find am for Iphone....

Life!

Life is really funny boss. Smiles
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by FBIBOT(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
I don't see the need to use gbwhatsapp tho.... Mark is just fighting for his pocket... It's all about the advertisement that will start showing up on whatsapp status grin

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Starzo: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
gb WhatsApp or I completely permanently port to telegram
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by NewDawn2O21: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Seems I am the only one that has never seen the need to use gb or any other version of WhatsApp. undecided
because you're a scammer and a hacker.
You'll be dealt with soon
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by HOB777(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
This is a pure violation of our fundermental human right to freedom of expression, association and choice. We have to sue Mark and Co. Can't we use application of our choice on our phones ?
He wanna take away our choice of expression freedom of associating with App of our choice.
We are reporting Mark to EU, UN, US and AU.

You guys hypocrisy stinks to 9th heaven... a single soul is already regulating your social media usage directly or indirectly .

Had it been its coming from the government wailing and wailers would have let loose.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Dikegodspower(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
I will continue using GB Whatsapp hoga
Make them ban me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by NewDawn2O21: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
swarley75:
Thunder fire Mark Zuckerberg and his entire WhatsApp and Facebook team, GB WhatsApp any day any time
you be baba cool
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Asianjollof007: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
jericco1:
I still don't know what people find in that GB WhatsApp of a thing.

I have never found it interesting

Preferences.. The fact that you don't find it interesting doesn't mean others won't find it interesting, shotiye?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by vikstandon(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
See Buhari o... These People don dey learn bad thing o... They threaten us like our dictator for here!!
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Nyne: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Oshey law abider . . I use an iPhone but I wish it can be rooted like Androids. .

pocohantas:

No. iPhone is for law abiding citizens, not hoodlums and bandits always on the lookout for hacks and shortcuts. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Darkblood: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Damn niggar
Issoraite
Earlystar698:
I lost all my chat when I was using GB whatsapp,they won't allow you to backup your chat at all..

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by pocohantas(f): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nyne:
Oshey law abider . . I use an iPhone but I wish it can be rooted like Androids. .

Stop wishing you can root your iPhone, go and buy android. Abi you done see where person buy GLE, come turn am to Corolla?
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Darkblood: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=Emekaterry post=103402837][/quote]
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Cyoung4real:
Na so I block one GB � WhatsApp user the other day, baba unblock himself. Omo I shock
for real?? undecided
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Nyne: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Will you buy for me? My birthday comes soon cheesy

pocohantas:

Stop wishing you can root your iPhone, go and buy android. Abi you done see where person buy GLE, come turn am to Corolla?
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
pocohantas:

Boring Eye- phone .. Tueh tongue
Android till Jesus comes cool

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by pongwa(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by IranianSea: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Seems I am the only one that has never seen the need to use gb or any other version of WhatsApp. undecided
When you try it, you will never let go. I'm using it and I can do just anything. You can't block me, you can't stop me from seen your statu. The features are too many.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by OneKinGuy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
They have been saying the same thing for the past 3 years now. Still rocking me Gb Whatsapp
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by atonement12: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Buhari will soon ban WhatsApp
Will that save him from being prosecuted for the crime of treason, treasonable felony and genocide on the people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It True That Those Who Registered For BVN Automatically Have NIN? / Nokia Phone Saves Owner's Life By Stopping A Bullet (photos) / Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.