Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... (799 Views)

Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough / Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption / Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by mekaboy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
They say he who comes to equity, must come with clean hands.

IPOB members want justice, fair hearing and transparency in the case of Nnamdi Kanu. I want the same too. I believe in justice and fair hearing. I also believe in freedom of speech and opinion.

However, the same IPOB calling for justice and saying the court must provide evidence that kanu is responsible for the deaths in igboland, are also carrying out judgement on igbos without trial in court or fair hearing.

The other day, they accused a man who installed solar street lights in his vilage of spying on ESN. Without fair hearing, evidence or defense in court, they burnt his house.

They accused another igbo man of working for hope uzodimma against IPOB.

Without evidence or fair hearing, his manhood was cut off.

You do this to Igbo's and celebrate it. But you want transparency, justice, evidence and fair hearing for Nnamdi Kanu?

You are calling on the world to witness kanu's case and come to his rescue. But you feel you can attack other Igbo's and have the world look the other way?

Kanu is not more igbo than any igbo person, so if you take the laws into your hands when dealing with Igbo's, without evidence, fair hearing or justice, don't expect such for kanu in his trial.

You say kanu is not the one that did the killings, even when he was heard giving order. So therefore he can't be held responsible for what ESN did.

Now the man whose manhood was cut off, did not invite the army, he is not the governor, neither did he do the bombing. Why is he the one to pay for uzodimma's action?

The man whose house was burnt, is neither the police, or governor. Why was his house burnt?

Whatever you sow, expect to reap the same in kanu's case.

Injustice to one igbo is injustice to all igbos. If we look the other way when injustice is done to other Igbo's, then there will be greater marginalization in the Biafra you agitate for.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by zombieHUNTER: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
This fulani op and his propaganda threads sef.....

Maybe he's hungry

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
Foolish Op

Go back to school first
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by mekaboy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
If you feel the man deserves what he got for having a contrary opinion to that of kanu, dont make noise when kanu gets what he deserves for having a contrary opinion to the mans.

If you did not protest the injustice done to these igbos, dont protest kanu's judgement.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by richmond500: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kanu needs fair judgement but I doubt ipob can handle fair judgement.

He has bitten more than he can chew, its either death or life sentence or a very long jail that will make him die in prison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by theFilmtric: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Headachetoigboh:
Foolish Op

Go back to school first
Can't you disprove him? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by richmond500: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Maybe he's hungry
I think OP made some good points.
Kanu needs fair judgement and I pray they give him fair judgement

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by mekaboy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Maybe he's hungry

I know you will call all the allegations and evidence presented against kanu in court propaganda too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by Joromi1: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
But, dude. All your threads are about Kanu and IPOB. Is this all you do on Nairaland?

Not that I'm his supporter, though.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by mekaboy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
Joromi1:
But, dude. All your threads are about Kanu and IPOB. Is this all you do on Nairaland?

All your threads will soon be about kanu when the judgement comes. Then i will remind you of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by richmond500: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Joromi1:

recently u have been on "I am not an ipob" or "I am not his supporter"

What is going on with u?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by Investigative: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
mekaboy:
They say he who comes to equity, must come with clean hands.

IPOB members want justice, fair hearing and transparency in the case of Nnamdi Kanu. I want the same too. I believe in justice and fair hearing. I also believe in freedom of speech and opinion.

However, the same IPOB calling for justice and saying the court must provide evidence that kanu is responsible for the deaths in igboland, are also carrying out judgement on igbos without trial in court or fair hearing.

The other day, they accused a man who installed solar street lights in his vilage of spying on ESN. Without fair hearing, evidence or defense in court, they burnt his house.

They accused another igbo man of working for hope uzodimma against IPOB.

Without evidence or fair hearing, his manhood was cut off.

You do this to Igbo's and celebrate it. But you want transparency, justice, evidence and fair hearing for Nnamdi Kanu?

You are calling on the world to witness kanu's case and come to his rescue. But you feel you can attack other Igbo's and have the world look the other way?

Kanu is not more igbo than any igbo person, so if you take the laws into your hands when dealing with Igbo's, without evidence, fair hearing or justice, don't expect such for kanu in his trial.

You say kanu is not the one that did the killings, even when he was heard giving order. So therefore he can't be held responsible for what ESN did.

Now the man whose manhood was cut off, did not invite the army, he is not the governor, neither did he do the bombing. Why is he the one to pay for uzodimma's action?

The man whose house was burnt, is neither the police, or governor. Why was his house burnt?

Whatever you sow, expect to reap the same in kanu's case.

Injustice to one igbo is injustice to all igbos. If we look the other way when injustice is done to other Igbo's, then there will be greater marginalization in the Biafra you agitate for.
Stop ranting on social media
Join them in court and bear witness
If you have so much evidence
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by mekaboy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Investigative:

Stop ranting in social media
Join them in court and bear witness

Were these men taken to court? You will also rant online soon. And you will be asked to join them in court.

For your information, i will be there in court this month. Hope to meet you there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by Investigative: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
mekaboy:

Wear these men taken to court? You will also rant online soon. And you will be asked to join them in court.

For your information, i will be there in court this month. Hope to meet you there.
Them what is the essence of you posting trash here if u can’t join them and convict kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by mekaboy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Investigative:

Them what is the essence of you posting trash here if u can’t join them and convict kanu

Well its trash to you. But your rant will be trash to me when the time comes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by paramakina202: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
May IPOB's Biafra never come.Ise!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by Investigative: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
mekaboy:

Well its trash to you. But your rant will be trash to me when the time comes.
Hold you emotions little lad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by Joromi1: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
richmond500:
recently u have been on "I am not an ipob" or "I am not his supporter"

What is going on with u?
It means I'm a radical human, not one dimensional.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by richmond500: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Joromi1:

It means I'm a radical human, not one dimensional.
but u are very bias?

The only radical thing about u is ur lies of "I am not ipob" meanwhile all ur comments is one-sided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by Joromi1: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
richmond500:
but u are very bias?

The only radical thing about u is ur lies of "I am not ipob" meanwhile all ur comments is one-sided
One-sided how? Care to expatiate or prove it?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by mekaboy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Investigative:

Hold you emotions little lad

Hope u hold yours too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: He Who Comes To Equity Must Come .... by zombieHUNTER: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
richmond500:
I think OP made some good points.
Kanu needs fair judgement and I pray they give him fair judgement
No sense in the fulani herdsman thread

(1) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Crack In Presidency Widens As Osinbajo Maintains Position / We Ready To Support Amosun If... - APCGM ...as Former Ogun Governor Campaign P / List Of Persons Abducted By Nigeria's Security Agencies From Obigbo And Orlu Dur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.