Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Share Your Story On How The Redpill Impacted Your Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Story On How The Redpill Impacted Your Life. (480 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Story On How The Redpill Impacted Your Life. by Dissap: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yo Hommies, How are y'all doing?!

I'll try to type this in the language that y'all will understand - It will take time to type it out that way, but no problem, y'all deserves it.

Redpill is the raw truth about the female gender that men usually find it hard to swallow.

My Hommies, redpill has changed my mindset towards the other gender, including the way I talk to them, relate with them and others... I no longer gives them attention again: but I have observed that they are now trying all means to get my attention when I ignore them.
Now the thing is that I no longer believe in LOVE again. To me, most of the girls are bitches and hoes, and they are not worth my time - The Redpill caused this.
Apart from my Family female members (which I believe are whores, too), I have stopped spending money on girls. Those girls like money, and they will call you stingy and try to play you when you don't spend on them, but The Redpill changed my focus, and some of them now call me STINGY.
I now roll with the boys most of the time, and other times I try to focus on making money, no time for girls again.
But that doesn't stop the pussy from coming. Now here's how it happens sometimes:

1: Deny them your attention and appear like a mystery before them.
2: They will become confused. That's, if others give them attention, why would you deny them yours? Then they will try to find out why.
3: In the process of finding out why you are different, you play them, but still remain a mystery to them. Play the first game well, I mean - very well like a real cholo, only that 'first well played game' will get them hoked to you, and from there the pussy will be made available whenever you want it. But make sure your Mystery Self remains intact.

Once you have gotten that old fish, then it's time to fish the next one. Just follow the same process... More games, more pussy.

What if the old fish finds out of your other fishes? Well, they will either chose to leave or stay. But since you aren't there for any mf relationship, make it clear to her of your intentions after your first well played game. If the first game is played well, they will respect your decision and have to rethink before making a move out of the relationship.
Just don't promise anyone a relationship before going to bed with her.

Mehn, there are other ways to get the fish, but I got things to take care of now.
Please Ignore typos, no time to proofread!
Imma see y'all later, Hommies.

BTW, make sure to drop your own story below, let's read and learn - learning don't end!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Story On How The Redpill Impacted Your Life. by Dissap: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mehn, I and my niggars are waiting to hear from you guys!
Re: Share Your Story On How The Redpill Impacted Your Life. by Susily(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
I have an innocent question for you

What's your brand??

1 Like

Re: Share Your Story On How The Redpill Impacted Your Life. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dissap:
Mehn, I and my niggars are waiting to hear from you guys!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Story On How The Redpill Impacted Your Life. by Dissap: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
SmellySperm:

cheesy cheesy
Ma niggar!
Re: Share Your Story On How The Redpill Impacted Your Life. by OSDD(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Na so Una go turn incels
Re: Share Your Story On How The Redpill Impacted Your Life. by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know This Nairaland's Weird Terrifying Fact?! / I Fell In Love With The Delivery Guy That Was Sent To Kill Me / Which Generator Is Best For Iron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.