Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

My Friends Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Him Because He Used Abbreviation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Him Because He Used Abbreviation (564 Views)

Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Him Because He Used Abbreviation by tuzle(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
So I was with my friend today and I noticed he was kind of moody. So I asked him what the problem was and then he played a voice note of his girlfriend lashing out at him for using abbreviations to reply him. From the voice note, I could tell she was very angry at him and I heard where she said she has told him to stop using abbreviations when addressing her. My question is "is it a bad thing to use abbreviations when chatting" because I have seen a lot of people get offended by it, bit I see nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Him Because He Used Abbreviation by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Not using abbreviations doesn't kill. That's the beauty of relationship, it helps you see your Bleep ups.

Let him meet her half way on this. That adjustment will help him also. Construct your sentences well, it helps your communication.

For God sake e no day save data.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Him Because He Used Abbreviation by atilla(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
tuzle:
So I was with my friend today and I noticed he was kind of moody. So I asked him what the problem was and then he played a voice note of his girlfriend lashing out at him for using abbreviations to reply him. From the voice note, I could tell she was very angry at him and I heard where she said she has told him to stop using abbreviations when addressing her. My question is "is it a bad thing to use abbreviations when chatting" because I have seen a lot of people get offended by it, bit I see nothing wrong.

Oh k grin
Re: My Friends Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Him Because He Used Abbreviation by Elgorny(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ok
Re: My Friends Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Him Because He Used Abbreviation by gasparpisciotta: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
This Naija sef dey try...plenty issues.
Re: My Friends Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Him Because He Used Abbreviation by Mophor: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!
Issoright
Re: My Friends Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Him Because He Used Abbreviation by SILENTandSMART2: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Aswear i hate that shit and i can break up with any girl that continue using it after tellin' her to stop.......

I'm not familiar with all those internet abbreviations if i get any guy that love using it i will block him , that thing is irritating , I hate seeing it....... As if you can't type.....
Re: My Friends Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Him Because He Used Abbreviation by abimic(m): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
I for one do not fancy who writes to make comprehension difficult. Funny thing is, it would end up affecting their regular professional write ups. Even me can quit when especially the person seems to make no improvement after been helped series of time. Its instead of it's or am instead of I'm, that one alone annoys me to high heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Heart Or Brain. Which Decision To Make / How I Become A Sex Addict. / Why Don't Guys Wanna marry Illiterate Village Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.